KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Team Trek vs. Team Wars vs. Team Riddick

Who survives ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Trek 2 40.00%
Wars 3 60.00%
Riddick 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Trek vs. Team Wars vs. Team Riddick
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing

Yeah, Quanchi is ridiculous.

thumb up

thumb up
Prove Luke can ko Khan. You act like Hes just like everyone else. He's a superman, remember.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove Luke can ko Khan. You act like Hes just like everyone else. He's a superman, remember.

In other words: "Prove Khan needs blood and oxygen flowing to his brain to function!" - you

Do you ever read back and see how ridiculously clownish your arguments are?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

In other words: "Prove Khan needs blood and oxygen flowing to his brain to function!" - you

Do you ever read back and see how ridiculously clownish your arguments are?
Prove he can't push the trigger when anyone can fight back when being choked initially least of all someone vastly superior to mankind.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You made the claim, that means the burden is on you...so start posting examples of him shooting while being choked.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Prove he can't push the trigger when anyone can fight back when being choked initially least of all someone vastly superior to mankind.

I have proof (EP6) of Luke choking out two very large opponents in a matter of seconds and they couldn't do much of anything except pass out.

You're making the claim that Khan can disregard being choked (brain deprived of blood/oxygen) and go about his business of fighting; that's your claim to prove.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
You made the claim, that means the burden is on you...so start posting examples of him shooting while being choked.
You never back your claims so its hypocritical of you to ask for something you never do.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:43 PM
Silent Master

Nice try, but you still haven't posted any clips of him shooting while being choked.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nice try, but you still haven't posted any clips of him shooting while being choked.
You don't back your claims so nice try but you failed. Khan blasts him.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:44 PM
Impediment
Endless

You don't back your claims so nice try but you failed. Khan blasts him.

Two words:

Bull and shit.

As I said before:

Khan is not a demigod and is not unkillable.

And, yes, I saw Into Darkness. Khan is good, but not omnipotent.

The Jedi will use the Force to remove his weapon and then speed blitz with saber attacks. Sabers can cut through Khan, even if some think that he is invulnerable.

Don't hold back just because I'm your mod, Quanchi. I want to be involved just like everyone else. Give me your best shot, babe. wink It's all in good fun.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I see that quan still hasn't backed up his claim.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Impediment
Two words:

Bull and shit.

As I said before:

Khan is not a demigod and is not unkillable.

And, yes, I saw Into Darkness. Khan is good, but not omnipotent.

The Jedi will use the Force to remove his weapon and then speed blitz with saber attacks. Sabers can cut through Khan, even if some think that he is invulnerable.

Don't hold back just because I'm your mod, Quanchi. I want to be involved just like everyone else. Give me your best shot, babe. wink It's all in good fun.
Ok, but the reason I tend to hold back is Pr has an obsession with throwing his mod weight around due to his Butthurt over Superman.

Khan doesn't need to be unkillable here to win. He's the most skilled, the strongest, the most tactical, has the best weaponry, etc.

Khan was never beaten while he had his über gun. He even disarmed the Enterprise characters just gave up afterwards. That's now effective he is.

The rest aren't as impressive nor as ruthless as Khan. That's the thing. I see him absolutely destroying anyone who gets in his way with the guns. If he fights anyone minus their weapons in the eat of the battle he destroys their skulls.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I see that quan still hasn't backed up his claim.
You never do.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:14 AM
Silent Master

You're the one that made the claim, so start providing proof.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You're the one that made the claim, so start providing proof.
You have done so plenty of times. Cry about it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:31 AM
Silent Master

Poor little quan is having a meltdown because he can't back up his claim.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Poor little quan is having a meltdown because he can't back up his claim.
No, I'm not. You never back your claims though so why should I ? Lol.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:40 AM
Silent Master

I'm claiming that you can't provide any clips of them shooting while being choked and my proof is your last several posts. There, I just provided proof to back up one of my claims.

You lose, again.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I have proof (EP6) of Luke choking out two very large opponents in a matter of seconds and they couldn't do much of anything except pass out.

You're making the claim that Khan can disregard being choked (brain deprived of blood/oxygen) and go about his business of fighting; that's your claim to prove.
So large opponents are >> Khan iyo ? Is this what you are saying ?

Khan destroys him while being choked. We still don't know if he needs oxygen ether based on the dialogue.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm claiming that you can't provide any clips of them shooting while being choked and my proof is your last several posts. There, I just provided proof to back up one of my claims.

You lose, again.
It isn't out of the realm of possibility since normal people can do so. Point proven, trollio.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:49 AM
Silent Master

You still haven't provided proof that he can shoot while being choked.

You lose, again.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:50 AM