KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV
Started by: noitseuq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

FFXV Anime Episode #1:

Trailer for new demo out today:

There's also going to be a movie out.

~
(please log in to view the image)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 05:37 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The demo was entertaining, maybe a bit too short even for what it is.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 02:58 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Reading the anime series is set before the game and the movie runs parallel with the main game's narrative.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

God damn that was a sexy trailer. Best they've had so far, and first that actually somewhat fleshes out the main character.

His going bad arc seems a bit too 'Sasuke' to me though

PWNT

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:38 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cbak

What are everyone's thoughts on the other media for this game? I actually really liked the anime series but thought the film was pretty terrible.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 09:35 PM
cbak is currently offline Click here to Send cbak a Private Message Find more posts by cbak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cbak
What are everyone's thoughts on the other media for this game? I actually really liked the anime series but thought the film was pretty terrible.
I haven't watched the movie yet, but I plan to. I've heard some say its great, and some say its lacking. I'm not sure what to expect.

The anime is alright, though they only had three episodes out when I watched them all. I'll have to finish that too. We'll see

PWNT

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 05:31 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Anyone read any reviews yet?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:22 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Anyone read any reviews yet?
There are a bunch out. It seems to hover between 8 and 9.5

It seems promising

PWNT

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 06:26 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Arachnid1
There are a bunch out. It seems to hover between 8 and 9.5

It seems promising

Good deal.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2016 08:47 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Of all the videos I've watched, the music is very forgettable.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 06:56 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Impediment

One of the reviews I read from an Indian tech magazine said this. Very disappointing if that's the case.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 07:10 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Hope not. Good catchy memorable music is one of the hallmarks of FF games, even the entries that maybe aren't as good.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 09:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

^Me too. I still listen to ALOT of Nobuo Uematsu.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:42 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Even 12 and 13 had some really good songs.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Impediment
I sure hope not.

The Kingsglave movie had some good tracks, so I assumed they'd make it to the game. I spent all day catching up on the media and I start playing the game tomorrow, so I'll let you know

PWNT

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 07:26 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Game is all right, but I believe the open sandbox needs lots of work. Feels...empty and barren as ****. Also tedious.

Then again I hate the current obsession with open sandbox games. Only a few ever managed to capture my interest enough to finish them.

Its just kind of sad we'll never see "traditional" FF because of Japan's obsession to match western sales. Can't say I blame them.

All that said this FF is a step in the right direction.

PS- Square should've made the movie something that we played through. A feel a lot of people would be more content with the story had that been the case.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 12:05 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gotta say whoever came up with the idea of letting us listen to old FF soundtracks on the road is a genius. That said it doesn't make up for the forgettable music so far.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 12:21 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I started this today. I'm still in the first zone clearing hunts and the like until I get enough Gils not to feel like a Witcher.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 12:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Gotta say whoever came up with the idea of letting us listen to old FF soundtracks on the road is a genius.

0/10 for lacking Crazy Chocobo aka the greatest FF soundtrack

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 03:27 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I still find it so dumb How little control we got over tHe car

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 07:51 PM