KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)

Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Lightning is around Mach 180, the speed of light is just under Mach 881,000. big difference.

Though Dante's base speed of Mach 15 would 'appear' to be Mach 30,000 when he activates Quicksilver..

Ohhh my bad. How fast Dante goes when he had Alastor??

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 02:00 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lightningy :T

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 04:27 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Significantly slower than the speed of lightning I'd say, considering gusts of wind are on-screen faster than him.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 07:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

His coat flappin'? Not here to argue Alastor (though a revised more accurate calc has been done), but Neme what's your opinion on this and this guy?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 07:56 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

His coat flappin'? Not here to argue Alastor (though a revised more accurate calc has been done), but Neme what's your opinion on this and this guy?

Hey bloodrain. Listen I been thinking about what you said about abigail having same regeneration as alucard whom regenerate from pool of own blood..

Even without the souls that alucard has. I Beileve Dante still own him..

I mean what really difference between alucard and Abigail????

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 06:06 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What am I supposed to be looking at?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 06:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

You may find this shocking EmptyHearted, some stupid Fool. Believe since Anderson_Nail of Helena_blessed by Jesus Christ's blood. Means is most powerful weapon then all Dante weapons..._

Wow........................ Wow.......

Would ya say Epic Fail.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 06:50 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
You may find this shocking EmptyHearted, some stupid Fool. Believe since Anderson_Nail of Helena_blessed by Jesus Christ's blood. Means is most powerful weapon then all Dante weapons..._

Wow........................ Wow.......

Would ya say Epic Fail.

OH

…….

MY

……

GOD!!!!!!

Here what gonna Happan..

"Anderson stab Dante with that _nail"

Dante: smirk and simply asked" What is that little shit?

Anderson: is a Nail blessed by Jesus Christ's.

Dante: Hahahahahhahahahahaha is that suppose to be your_ultimate weapon???

Anderson: ummm well yeah because it bless by_Jesus Christ's.

Dante: HahahahahahhahahahahahahhHahahahhahahahhahahahahha
(Then Dante point his gun at Anderson and shot him in the head)_

Dante: what an _dumbass.. _This Nail is so overrated. (Dante pull out a nail and simply laugh at it before Toss on a nearby trash can

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 07:23 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
OH

…….

MY

……

GOD!!!!!!

Here what gonna Happan..

"Anderson stab Dante with that _nail"

Dante: smirk and simply asked" What is that little shit?

Anderson: is a Nail blessed by Jesus Christ's.

Dante: Hahahahahhahahahahaha is that suppose to be your_ultimate weapon???

Anderson: ummm well yeah because it bless by_Jesus Christ's.

Dante: HahahahahahhahahahahahahhHahahahhahahahhahahahahha
(Then Dante point his gun at Anderson and shot him in the head)_

Dante: what an _dumbass.. _This Nail is so overrated. (Dante pull out a nail and simply laugh at it before Toss on a nearby trash can

Holy water DOES work on Vergil ingame due to game mechanics, but there is another thing. A quite low-level demon (masquerading as a priest) was able to uphold his masquerade in anime for a long time (fooling Lady in process). So "holy" items are not the insta-kill against half breds.
But then it is "not feeling even slightest discomfort in the church" vs "enemies are hurt by holy water in-game, even Vergil who is= Dante from physiology point of view".
I have no idea how will Dante react to the nail. Half-breeds' reaction are quite different from those of full blooded demons\vampires.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 01:19 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Holy water DOES work on Vergil ingame due to game mechanics, but there is another thing. A quite low-level demon (masquerading as a priest) was able to uphold his masquerade in anime for a long time (fooling Lady in process). So "holy" items are not the insta-kill against half breds.
But then it is "not feeling even slightest discomfort in the church" vs "enemies are hurt by holy water in-game, even Vergil who is= Dante from physiology point of view".
I have no idea how will Dante react to the nail. Half-breeds' reaction are quite different from those of full blooded demons\vampires.

Even if the nail does anything to Dante ( I doubt it) it won't be as much fatal like Alucard had. _Not to mention _In his high demonic form allow him protect high level magic/attack. So I have my doubt on the Nail.

But_Charlotte DeBel since you a legend in here, I like to get your though on Dante Vs Alucard? __

Whom would win a fight between the two?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 07:41 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I mean what really difference between alucard and Abigail????
Alucard can cast some hypnosis on humans while Abigail can shatter a huge skyscraper with a stomp, casually fire off multi-city block beams and summon America-sized portals. I see a difference..

It's tricky for being gameplay, like how Beowulf did nothing when he hit Dante in the cutscene but does a chunk ingame. Thing is it doesnt harm Dante even though he's the one releasing it.

Then again (iirc) Holy Water can even damage Lady issue, while it can't be used on Mundas.

If Holy aspects do more damage to Dante/Vergil, it wouldn't be to an extreme degree and given Mundas' resistance would highly depend on how strong said Holy thing is compared to Dante/Vergil.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 08:09 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Even if the nail does anything to Dante ( I doubt it) it won't be as much fatal like Alucard had. _Not to mention _In his high demonic form allow him protect high level magic/attack. So I have my doubt on the Nail.

But_Charlotte DeBel since you a legend in here, I like to get your though on Dante Vs Alucard? __

Whom would win a fight between the two?

Only dark magic. Dante was of not much good against Metatron in SMT.

And my opinion? Dante wins this, not without some trouble but wins. London mass-blood sucking probably = Abigail unleashed. Who sucked against Dante.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2013 09:39 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Only dark magic. Dante was of not much good against Metatron in SMT.

And my opinion? Dante wins this, not without some trouble but wins. London mass-blood sucking probably = Abigail unleashed. Who sucked against Dante.

Charlotte DeBel smile My LOVe
embarrasment

I gotta ask you. I heard Dante is at lest lightspeed%1

Since you know Dante better then anyone. Is a true or false?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 10:42 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Charlotte DeBel smile My LOVe
embarrasment

I gotta ask you. I heard Dante is at lest lightspeed%1

Since you know Dante better then anyone. Is a true or false?

A rumor due to miscalc. of Nelo Angelo's top speed. 50 km\sec is the best estimated calculation based on the literal interpretation of Alastor showing. Which is less than 1%. But 1% is technically reachable with Quicksilver.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 01:13 PM
NemeBro

I wonder how Debel feels about some creepy dude fawning over her online.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:02 PM
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I wonder how Debel feels about some creepy dude fawning over her online.

What!!!!!!!!! eek!

I am not creepy dude NemeBro confused

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:27 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Ya kind of are.

Granted so are most of us.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 10:38 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punk_Rolakia

Dante beats Alucard.

This is a fight I've always heard about. And many people greatly underestimate Dante. Everyone says Dante loses but hear me out on why I strongly believe Dante wins. And there a whole lot of things to bring up. First of all, Alucard main enemy is Anderson- who is basically just a man with swordsmanship and a healing factor. Anderson has been able to defeat Alucard on multiple occasions and even was able to temporarily kill Alucard. Well, like Anderson Dante is a great swordsman and I'd go as far as to say Dantes healing triumphs over Andersons. And, with that said speed and healing Dante has great speed, accuracy, agility and pretty much all other great feats. So with that I think Dante could easily injure Alucard. But I'll continue. People say speed won't help cause he killed Valentine. Though Valentine was most likely quicker than Dante, Alucard only ever got to kill him was because Valentine became intimidated by Alucard which left him open to get shot. Dante fears nothing and has healing, so even if Alucard managed to shoot him in the leg he'd only heal. If things ever actually got tight Dante has the ability to freeze time with Quicksilver. If I'm correct, Alucard is vulnerable in his Vlad form because he's killable. Which is why Van Helsing was able to defeat him. If Anderson got him to this form, Dante easily could. And there is where Dante would kill him. Let's say Alucard is greater than Dante in the form of combat. Dante has two ways to beat him. Either he enters Devil Trigger there and uses demonic force to beat Alucard or again, uses Quicksilver. Alucard cannot defend himself if time has frozen which leaves him open to be decapitated (which I'm guessing would kill Alucard at level 0.) If not, it'd most likely hurt Alucard enough to end the fight. And honestly? I think Alucard wouldn't mind dying there due to Dante being half human and with a human heart. Alucard has fought great opponents, but none like Dante. Dante has fought Mundus, who would most likely be the equivalent of Lucifer. And he did it IN SPACE. Dante fights enemies from the Darkstalkers series against characters like Morrigan Aensland who have the ability to destroy planets. One of those characters, Jedah Dohma is another key character. Jedah has regeneration that I'd say beats Alucards greatly. The dude decapitates himself in fights and in a second regrows it. Alucard can be killed, it's just extremely hard to. Jedah however cannot be permanently killed whatsoever. Even erasing Jedah from existence has not worked. And yet, a half human like Dante is able to fight him off. With all that said, Alucard really has nothing on Dante besides a better healing factor. If you take my points in consideration, is it really hard to believe Dante can beat Alucard? I think not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 12:23 PM
Punk_Rolakia is currently offline Click here to Send Punk_Rolakia a Private Message Find more posts by Punk_Rolakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote