KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » FPSSJ Goku vs. Meta-Cooler Army

FPSSJ Goku vs. Meta-Cooler Army
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-i3VGOlHI

See at 3m40s.

That's how I see the fight ending (Goku being Piccolo of course, and cyclopian guard the meta coolers).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 02:26 AM
Darth Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...the crazy thing about that movie is, Goku and Cooler was reacting moving at instantaneous speeds. Cooler even grabbed Goku while moving that fast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 04:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-i3VGOlHI

See at 3m40s.

That's how I see the fight ending (Goku being Piccolo of course, and cyclopian guard the meta coolers).

The Coolers are proportionally closer to the opponent than the guard, and Goku won't give much opportunity to charge up bigger attacks. IT means they have a way to escape big blasts too.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 09:08 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

By the way, Cooler should be able to react to Goku. He grabbed him while he was in instantaneous movement.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 10:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Galan007
Fat Buu's power was near SSJ3 levels. A SSJ3 is 4x more powerful than a SSJ2. Yet despite being nearly 400% less powerful than Fat Buu, Majin Vegeta's punches and standard blasts were still able to harm Buu a bit-- Buu himself explicitly stated this.

I would note that Gohan's power, in SSJ2 form, was enough to fill up Fat Buu's power gauge by half.

Vegeta was supposed to be stronger than Gohan.

So Fat Buu would be somewhere between equal to to twice as strong as Majin Vegeta but he would not be exactly twice as strong or exactly equal to Vegeta since Vegeta was supposedly stronger than Gohan but not as strong as Fat Buu. Maaaaan, I could be wrong because I've only read the manga, twice, many years ago. I am basing my opinion off of the anime.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 03:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Makes sense. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 4th, 2013 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 04:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Angel

Originally posted by dadudemon
I would note that Gohan's power, in SSJ2 form, was enough to fill up Fat Buu's power gauge by half.

Vegeta was supposed to be stronger than Gohan.

So Fat Buu would be somewhere between equal to to twice as strong as Majin Vegeta but he would not be exactly twice as strong or exactly equal to Vegeta since Vegeta was supposedly stronger than Gohan but not as strong as Fat Buu. Maaaaan, I could be wrong because I've only read the manga, twice, many years ago. I am basing my opinion off of the anime.

That is correct. Gohan at SJJ2 filled Fat boo's energy to "almost half", so if you factor that Vegeta was stronger then Gohan, Fat Boo was at maximum twice as strong as SJJ2 Vegeta, but probably weaker then that since pré-Majin power boost, Vegeta was already acting as he was stronger then Gohan, probably by remembering his SJJ2 Cell games' state, which is by all acounts stronger then SJJ2 Gohan at Boo saga.

So basically it would be something like like this:

Fat Boo>SSJ2 Goku=SSJ2 Majin Vegeta>SSJ2 Vegeta>SSJ2 Gohan Cell games>SSJ2 Gohan Boo saga="almost half" of Fat Boo's power.

Seeing that, sing SSJ3=4xSSJ2, goku was at around twice as strong as Fat Boo, maybe even slightly more. It just happens we didn't know that at the time the Goku didn't want to kill him on his own even if he could (which he stated later).

Last edited by Darth Angel on Sep 6th, 2013 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 01:36 PM
Darth Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't think using Fat Buu fight against Vegeta is a legit fight to use, especially since Majin was fresh out of his shell that was holding him and he was adjusting from being trapped for no telling how long.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 01:45 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think using Fat Buu fight against Vegeta is a legit fight to use, especially since Majin was fresh out of his shell that was holding him and he was adjusting from being trapped for no telling how long.

He didn't seem like he was all that out of practice to me. I mean right away he utterly shitstomped Dabura, Kai and Gohan.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 10:37 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That is correct. Gohan at SJJ2 filled Fat boo's energy to "almost half", so if you factor that Vegeta was stronger then Gohan, Fat Boo was at maximum twice as strong as SJJ2 Vegeta, but probably weaker then that since pré-Majin power boost, Vegeta was already acting as he was stronger then Gohan, probably by remembering his SJJ2 Cell games' state, which is by all acounts stronger then SJJ2 Gohan at Boo saga.

So basically it would be something like like this:

Fat Boo>SSJ2 Goku=SSJ2 Majin Vegeta>SSJ2 Vegeta>SSJ2 Gohan Cell games>SSJ2 Gohan Boo saga="almost half" of Fat Boo's power.

Seeing that, sing SSJ3=4xSSJ2, goku was at around twice as strong as Fat Boo, maybe even slightly more. It just happens we didn't know that at the time the Goku didn't want to kill him on his own even if he could (which he stated later).
Was it stated that the energy required to release Fat Buu from the Ball was proportional to the amount of energy Fat Buu himself possessed? I don't recall such.

Anyway, we know that SSJ3 Goku could have beaten Fat Buu, but in order to do so he would have had to go "all out". This implies that Fat Buu was at least close to base SSJ3 Goku's level(which is 4x>SSJ2), before he[Goku] fully powered up. This also explains why Super Buu(who was >> Fat Buu) was also "far stronger" than SSJ3 Goku.

That said, I cannot agree that SSJ3 Goku was 2-3x more powerful than Fat Buu.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 05:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think it was closer to 2x. big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 09:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think it was a bit less than 2x, tbh. Just my opinion, though.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 03:53 PM
Darth Angel

Was it stated that the energy required to release Fat Buu from the Ball was proportional to the amount of energy Fat Buu himself possessed? I don't recall such.

Anyway, we know that SSJ3 Goku could have beaten Fat Buu, but in order to do so he would have had to go "all out". This implies that Fat Buu was at least close to base SSJ3 Goku's level(which is 4x>SSJ2), before he[Goku] fully powered up. This also explains why Super Buu(who was >> Fat Buu) was also "far stronger" than SSJ3 Goku.

I don't want to enter in another pointless and stupid ssj3 goku vs mystic gohan conversation but in no point in manga it was stated that Super boo was far stronger then Fat Boo or Ssj3 goku.

Neither it was implied that Fat Boo was close to Ssj3 goku by the end of the saga. And of course his energy should be proportional, that's why they were trying to get him KI in the first place. Besides there are nothing in the manga that states otherwise, and the Fat boo=2x ssj2 seems quite a possible and consistent number.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 12:35 PM
juggerman

I don't want to enter in another pointless and stupid ssj3 goku vs mystic gohan conversation but in no point in manga it was stated that Super boo was far stronger then Fat Boo or Ssj3 goku.

Actually here Goku states Buu is too strong for him even tho he can go SSJ3: http://www.manga2u.me/Dragon_Ball/507/12/

So if Fat Buu was weaker than SSJ3 Goku, and SSJ3 Goku was a little more than "slightly" stronger than Kid Buu, and Kid Buu was date raping Fat Buu i think we can conclude that Super Buu>>>>SSJ3 Goku>>Kid Buu>>>>>>Fat Buu.

Which would surely put Super Buu in the "far stronger" catagory compared to at least Fat Buu. And the fact that Goku wanted absolutely no part of Super Buu shows that he was convinced Super Buu was far stronger than himself

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 01:40 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Goku outright stated that Super Buu was "FAR too strong" for him to even try to fight-- which tells us that Super Buu>>>SSJ3 Goku.

We also know that Goku could have beaten Fat Buu had he not held back(confirmed on panel), and that he also could have beaten Kid Buu "in an instant" had he not squandered his powers during the outset of their battle, which prevented him from fully powering up as a SSJ3(confirmed on panel.)

...And it goes without saying that Mystic Gohan was vastly more powerful than Super Buu.

Thus, Mystic Gohan>>>Super Buu>>>SSJ3 Goku>>Kid Buu/Fat Buu.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 06:53 PM
dadudemon

I think it was a bit less than 2x, tbh. Just my opinion, though.

As long as you think it was closer to 2x than 4x or 1x, then we pretty much agree. smokin'

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 07:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

1.6x sounds about right. wink

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 09:29 PM