KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supernova goes off, what happens?

Supernova goes off, what happens?
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
3rd scan, some type of shielding and what did Brainiac do to him that either woke him up or brought him back. So much context here.

If you're going to lowball, at least do it coherently. Please.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 02:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol... ABHI bumped this thread to lowball because Thanos and Surfer got knocked out from an exploding sun.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol... ABHI bumped this thread to lowball because Thanos and Surfer got knocked out from an exploding sun.

Both of you doing it doesn't make you doing it somehow more legible.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
Both of you doing it doesn't make you doing it somehow more legible.

Ask carver why he always types abhi's name with caps lock on.

The answer is the raging hard-on he cannot control, but I want him to admit that in public, in front of the global moderator.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Up in the sky. He tried stopped a missle from hitting earth that described as shattering the east coast or something and he succeeded at stopping it but it went off and killed him. An alien sacrificed his life to bring Superman back. Let me know if you need scans.

Scans.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ask carver why he always types abhi's name with caps lock on.

The answer is the raging hard-on he cannot control, but I want him to admit that in public, in front of the global moderator.

I honestly do it because of you. I know it drives you insane.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So you love making me jealous, don't you?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

3rd scan, some type of shielding

.......You don't know anything about Brainiac, do you? I mean, when was the last time you picked a story arc that centers around Brainiac?

The force field you saw here is Brainiac's force field which shields his ship
https://ibb.co/Vp05JR8

On the contrary, it was specifically stated Brainiac will destroy those planets which he determined no use for him( in this case, the planet that Superman was standing)

https://ibb.co/FDmsv0m

and what did Brainiac do to him that either woke him up or brought him back. So much context here.

The context here is you never read the story and still tried the best you can to lowball this feat

Brainiac was downloading Superman's memory here, he didn't do anythig that related to 'bring Superman back'

https://ibb.co/ZmPvZS8
https://ibb.co/Th0vs4g

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Feb 24th, 2022 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:19 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Shh he's busy getting the scans for me. Hopefully he hasn't seen the trap, but maybe he has? Who knows the mind of a Carver?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

You should just marry him at this point.

I'm gonna tell your wife, because - no matter how complicated and unusual this relationship and hate-sex is - you're basically cheating on her with him.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 03:55 PM
carver9

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
.......You don't know anything about Brainiac, do you? I mean, when was the last time you picked a story arc that centers around Brainiac?

The force field you saw here is Brainiac's force field which shields his ship
https://ibb.co/Vp05JR8

On the contrary, it was specifically stated Brainiac will destroy those planets which he determined no use for him( in this case, the planet that Superman was standing)

https://ibb.co/FDmsv0m

The context here is you never read the story and still tried the best you can to lowball this feat

Brainiac was downloading Superman's memory here, he didn't do anythig that related to 'bring Superman back'

https://ibb.co/ZmPvZS8
https://ibb.co/Th0vs4g

Don't think this answer my questions but at least you tried.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 04:29 PM
carver9

Dark, you already saw the scans, I want ABHI to ask.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 04:29 PM
DarkSaint85

No I haven't. Not the ones where:
Up in the sky. He tried stopped a missle from hitting earth that described as shattering the east coast or something and he succeeded at stopping it but it went off and killed him. An alien sacrificed his life to bring Superman back. Let me know if you need scans.

Scans, please.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 04:30 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver, hello!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 04:52 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Don't think this answer my questions but at least you tried.

Aah, I almost forgot you can't read.

To make it simple enough for your intelligence: Superman survived a supernova, no context was left here thumb up

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 04:57 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Up in the sky.

Let me guess, you got it from comicvine?
quote:

He tried stopped a missle from hitting earth that described as shattering the east coast or something and he succeeded at stopping it but it went off and killed him. An alien sacrificed his life to bring Superman back. Let me know if you need scans.

As if you could ever do that. Here's the actual scene.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

What actually happened is that an alien doctor bonds with a dying Superman (never specifically stated why) and sees his memories including that missile scene.

Again, don't ever try to bullshit me.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 05:17 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

laughing out loud abhi spoiling all my fun

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 05:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud abhi spoiling all my fun

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 05:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Aah, I almost forgot you can't read.

To make it simple enough for your intelligence: Superman survived a supernova, no context was left here

BTW, Superman tanked and absorbed a hypernova too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=16393363

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman defeats Mageddon, the primordial annihilator via absorbing its anti-sun core which negates his own energy and is complely fine while overcoming its telepathy.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Just how powerful was Mageddon? It was powerful enough to force the angels of Pax-Dei to create a new universe because it was going to destroy this universe.

The whole of humanity gets the powers of superman.

Mageddon was killing thousands of these supermen with each blast and would've killed whole of humanity in minutes according to batman.

Here is one more thing about this feat. Oracle notes that the Mageddon anti sun was going hypernova.

A hypernova only occurs in the stars at least 30 times more mass than Earth's sun and this anti sun must have been even more huge so to destroy half the galaxy.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-hypernova-explosion

And here the anti sun goes off as Orion says the detonation has been done. Superman actually tanks it and absorbs all the energy.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Confirmed in DC encyclopedia.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._1473735651.jpg

And JLA secret files 3.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...iles_003_33.jpg

That cheeky Grant Morrison.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 05:39 PM
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Let me guess, you got it from comicvine?

As if you could ever do that. Here's the actual scene.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

What actually happened is that an alien doctor bonds with a dying Superman (never specifically stated why) and sees his memories including that missile scene.

Again, don't ever try to bullshit me.

It's obvious the missle IS the reason he is there.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 09:32 PM