KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Thor/HP Doomsday VS Superboy Prime/Sentry:AMALGAM

Rune King Thor/HP Doomsday VS Superboy Prime/Sentry:AMALGAM
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

You really think Sentry adds something to Prime that HP DD/RKT can't deal with WTF LOL

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 04:54 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So no real comeback to counter anything I said, It may of helped your case if you had of known Sentry was Void influenced in 3 of the feats you named.

Stick to making countless spam threads hoping to make pals

You continue to make an ass of yourself.

Tell me the depictions of the Sentry I've referenced where he was Void controlled.

Let me help you.

NOT WORLD WAR HULK.

NOT DARK AVENGERS

NOT NEW AVENGERS

NOT SIEGE as that part is debatble until the final issue where he gave up control until he allowed Thor to kill him.

You tried to take a cheapshot and failed. MISERABLY.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 04:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

You really think Sentry adds something to Prime that HP DD/RKT can't deal with WTF LOL

Superboy Prime renders all magic based attacks useless.

The Sentry's matter manipulation is the basis for all of his powers. If he can outmatch Owen in that department his range of offense and defense is almost limitless. That doesn't take into account his other laundry list of abilities as well.

The restraint on The Sentry's part is also removed by SBP's persona.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 05:02 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Can you read? I never said he was Viid influenced in WWH and he never used the power claimed he did in that arc so stop lying.

The matter feats you named he did as the Void ffs and other feats during Dark Avengers etc he was Void influenced as Norman Osborn was giving him Void serum from the start .

Even when trying to be smart you end up looking stupid , good job

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 05:06 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Can you read? I never said he was Viid influenced in WWH and he never used the power claimed he did in that arc so stop lying.

The matter feats you named he did as the Void ffs and other feats during Dark Avengers etc he was Void influenced as Norman Osborn was giving him Void serum from the start .

Even when trying to be smart you end up looking stupid , good job

THE SCANS ARE IN THE RESPECT THREAD WITH A SENTRY EXPERT REFUTING EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!

LOL

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 05:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Let me provide an overwiew of Insane Titan's commentary.

1. The Sentry Provides nothing to Superboy Prime - Yes, if we discount; matter manipulation, telepathy, telekinesis, empathic powers, invisibility,regeneration, nacho cheese bolts etc.

It is painfully clear the Insane one is WRONG.

2. The Sentry rarely does X- To move to another point of failure he sees fit to neuter The Sentry with a ridiculous standard. A character in a forum battle is allowed to use all the powers at their disposal unless specified otherwise.

Why is The Sentry being limited in this matchup?

3. The Sentry didn't use these powers in combat- The character clearly used the aforementioned powers in combat and yet he STILL denies the canon.

Insane is wrong yet again.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 05:27 PM
carver9

This is a complete massacre.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 05:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Why not? I'll give Super Sentry Prime the nod (immunity to magic, superior speed, matter manipulation, etc.)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:16 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Prime sentry. prime will add unbelievable levels of pis to sentry. he will always be at a level where he can wipe everybody's mind and bring back the dead. No helcarrier taking him out. he taking universe explodeding in his face. He is a abstract being!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:23 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Add in blackadam doom combo or a flash black bolt combo. Or a lex Luther wbh combo.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:28 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

BLACKDOOM or FLASHBOLT or WB LEX

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:30 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You continue to make an ass of yourself.

Tell me the depictions of the Sentry I've referenced where he was Void controlled.

Let me help you.

NOT WORLD WAR HULK.

NOT DARK AVENGERS

NOT NEW AVENGERS

NOT SIEGE as that part is debatble until the final issue where he gave up control until he allowed Thor to kill him.

You tried to take a cheapshot and failed. MISERABLY.
I never said he was Void influenced in WWH and you failed to give the example of calming feat from that arc.

He was Void influenced in NA/DA as his eyes blacked out etc and Norman Osborn was giving bob extra Void serum from the start.

Plus all the other feats you named he did as the void not Sentry.

If you're gonna be smart ass plz at be right

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:53 PM
Insane Titan

THE SCANS ARE IN THE RESPECT THREAD WITH A SENTRY EXPERT REFUTING EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!

LOL
still waiting on this proof champ

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 07:56 PM
LordofBrooklyn

You are STILL in denial?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Go to Enzeru's respect thread and see it for yourself.

Not that I think it would make any difference but would you accept Enzeru's opinion on your comments here about Sentry?

As for this

Seeing as you want to be all smart ass just because you ass kiss posters and mods ass, how about me and you have a battlezone soon with the loser leaves KMC for ever/gets a perma ban from a mod, then will really see who knows more.

Let's see you do this

Whenever you're ready for me to crush you again and have you leave KMC permanently let me know. cool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 08:10 PM
Insane Titan

You are STILL in denial?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Not that I think it would make any difference but would you accept Enzeru's opinion on your comments here about Sentry?

As for this

Seeing as you want to be all smart ass just because you ass kiss posters and mods ass, how about me and you have a battlezone soon with the loser leaves KMC for ever/gets a perma ban from a mod, then will really see who knows more.

Let's see you do this

Whenever you're ready for me to crush you again and have you leave KMC permanently let me know. cool
you want me to take a sentry fanboys view as proof lol, you have to do the proving.

You can't even get your feats straight for starters

You do know posting a PM is a ban? Pick your character within reason and il pick Thanos

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 08:31 PM
LordofBrooklyn

you want me to take a sentry fanboys view as proof lol, you have to do the proving.

You can't even get your feats straight for starters

You do know posting a PM is a ban? Pick your character within reason and il pick Thanos

Why would you PM a challenge that you could simply make here?

Canon has no favorites.

You won't accept it from me. You won't accept it from a guy who may be the literal incarnation of the character and you want to be taken seriously?

I'll pick Rune King Thor!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 08:57 PM
Enzeru

This is now about Sentry having the power to calm the Hulk down - which also happened on multiple occasions, including the WW Hulk arc to some extend:

1. Sentry used that ability to calm the Hulk down during their very first encounter:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6/3568956-1.jpg

Besides that it's also well known that Sentry was helping the Hulk dealing with his anger issues in the past (just like he was helping Tony Stark with his alcohole addiction, Angel with his fear of flying and Rogue with her fear of touching guys).

2. Reed Richards and Tony Stark confirm that Sentry is capable of calming the Hulk down with his powers:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6/3568957-2.jpg

3. In the World War Hulk arc Reed Richards creates a gadget that simmulates Sentry's powers and uses it on Hulk:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6/3568958-3.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6/3568959-4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6/3568960-5.jpg

Hulk was just about to SMASH the Thing and when he sees the light, he immediately stops and starts staggering towards the golden figure: "S-S-S-Sentry.", "Golden Man..."
Things once again confirms that Sentry was capable of calming the Hulk down.

Now both scenarios can be argued: One is that Richards device was working for a moment, since Hulk immediately stopped with his rage, was staggered and smiled at the golden light.
The other scenario is Hulk being the words greatest actor and delivering an Oscar-worthy performance to lure Richards in to grab him.

(Scenario 2 would be a bad showing 1. a bad showing for Hulk IMO, since it would prove that he is not even fast enough to grab a regular guy and 2. would be very out of character for the Hulk to pretend something, instead of leaping in and smashing. I think that the device was working just fine for a moment, but the Hulk was overall too angry to actually stop him at that point)

You won't accept it from a guy who may be the literal incarnation of the character

That caught me off guard trinking soda. Now it's all over my keyboard big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 09:10 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Why would you PM a challenge that you could simply make here?

Canon has no favorites.

You won't accept it from me. You won't accept it from a guy who may be the literal incarnation of the character and you want to be taken seriously?

I'll pick Rune King Thor!

Simple because it's between me and you.

No but the context does.

Lmao you absolute fool and stop ass kissing other posters it's sad .

RKT , bwhahahahaha he is way above Thanos , get a clue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:03 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Rune King Doomsday assrapes.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Simple because it's between me and you.

No but the context does.

Lmao you absolute fool and stop ass kissing other posters it's sad .

RKT , bwhahahahaha he is way above Thanos , get a clue

Self destruction is such a beautiful thing to see.

Keep posting! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:33 PM