KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor vs Bane

Thor vs Bane
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor was pretty much dead, if not close to death.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2014 11:03 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Check your grammar son.
Check your brain.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2014 11:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Supra
A beaten down broken odd bat vs, an Asgurdian warrior...hmm. Don't be mad cause your Dark Knight Rises could never actually beat Bane.

lol.. mortal thor struggled against shield agents.. if thor was all that then he should have gave those agents a beat down.. bane took it too and destroyed batman , second time for obvious reasons batman had to win..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor did give those agents a beat down, only the big guy at the end gave him any problems and even then Thor beat him without taking any injuries.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol.. mortal thor struggled against shield agents.. if thor was all that then he should have gave those agents a beat down.. bane took it too and destroyed batman , second time for obvious reasons batman had to win..
No, he effortlessly crushed them whereas Bane throws sloppy punches and telegraphs his attacks.

Thor crushes him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Thor had better fight choreography, that's true.

Bane still beats the shit out of him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Struggled? Hmm, he wiped them all out..Why lie about things dude?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:29 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I've seen Batman fans argue that both movie Batman and Bane would beat Captain America. in a 1-on-1 fight.

Their grasp on reality isn't always the best.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he effortlessly crushed them whereas Bane throws sloppy punches and telegraphs his attacks.

Thor crushes him.

k

Originally posted by Supra
Struggled? Hmm, he wiped them all out..Why lie about things dude?

lie about what??

thumb up

Originally posted by Silent Master
I've seen Batman fans argue that both movie Batman and Bane would beat Captain America. in a 1-on-1 fight.

Their grasp on reality isn't always the best.

what threads were these

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show him struggling, he wiped the whole base out.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:09 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:14 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Yup, better choreography... which in movie terms end up being equivalent to better displayed skill.

Bane can "claim" he's trained and skilled and whatnot, but he just didn't show it that well. He came off as a somewhat slow moving brawler. Now you can blame that on poor choreography (I actually do) but as far as his character is concerned, that's his actual fighting style.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 08:41 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by FrothByte
Yup, better choreography... which in movie terms end up being equivalent to better displayed skill.

Bane can "claim" he's trained and skilled and whatnot, but he just didn't show it that well. He came off as a somewhat slow moving brawler. Now you can blame that on poor choreography (I actually do) but as far as his character is concerned, that's his actual fighting style.
+1

And Thor wiped out those SHIELD agents. All of them were armed,All of them are also on a higher level than the unarmed body guards Bane took on. I'm going to give it to the guy with centuries more experience.

And Bane never came off as skilled to me either. To be fair, neither did Bats that time around. The choreography for both their fights was made to have a weighty feel to it which is probably why they both came off as slow and unskilled.

Are you kidding me with banes twist punch? It looked cool but jesus this isn't Mortal Kombat. That was highly impractical. And Batman was pathetic in that movie (as he was in TDK, to be honest). He only ever seemed like a force to be reckoned with in Begins, when he was using smarts, skills and darkness to pull of a win (like Batman should). In the TDK and TDKR, the dude just went face first into every conflict, and it led to him getting his ass kicked by the villain every time. Its like his LoS training went right out the window after the first movie. The most impressive thing he did either movie was taking out those SWAT officers, but that was with his sonar device, Fox's help, and the officers being on the same side as Bats (giving an element of surprise).

Thor single highhandedly tore through a base-full of SHIELD agents with no gadgets or weapons, which puts him above Bats. Bats seemed to be evenly matched with Bane (with a slight skill and speed edge). The only reason Bane even won the first time was because of his potent painkillers, and he was taken out almost instantly when that was gone. Thor would take him apart in a brawl.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:11 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Thor's strength feats aren't even on the level of Batman's, much less Bane's.

Bane could take Thor's best punch to the jaw, and he could take it with a smile.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bane could take Thor's best punch to the jaw, and he could take it with a smile.
laughing out loud

Thor dominates the guy who throws wild punches and was never really that formidable.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:44 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

And both Batman's and (especially) Bane's skill pale in comparison to Thor's. Strength is not everything in a fight you know. And that's only IF Bane is actually stronger than Thor.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:03 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by FrothByte
And both Batman's and (especially) Bane's skill pale in comparison to Thor's.

Hahaha.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 07:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Not too many non-superhumans are going to beat Bane in a physical fight.

Going with him.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:52 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hahaha.
What is funny ?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:07 PM
wallman77
Dark Side

Originally posted by quanchi112
What is funny ?

Never mind him. He is an idiot if he thinks bane and bats skill come close to the god with centuries of combat experience.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2014 01:34 AM
wallman77 is currently offline Click here to Send wallman77 a Private Message Find more posts by wallman77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote