KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Captain America 3

Captain America 3
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Black Panther is going to be bad ass.
I agree. I can't wait to see him in action. He's going to kick more ass than people think...Especially with the Russo bros directing the action cool

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 04:18 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 08:38 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spider-Man looks pretty odd, hopefully he changes a little bit before the film is released.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 05:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

holly frack frack Batman friggin awesome trailer.... I cannot wait

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 06:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Eeeeeeee!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:11 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Black Panther is the main reason I'm going to see the movie. smile

I do like Iron Man too though.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 12:28 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Black Panther looks freaking amazing, and I'm with Team ScarletVision. I am very interested to see how Scarlet Witch and Vision's relationship will progress especially since they both got their powers from the Mind Stone.

Does anyone think that Vision is the one that shoots down War Machine? It sure looks that way.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 08:55 PM
Mike82 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike82 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spider-Man looks pretty odd, hopefully he changes a little bit before the film is released.
I love the way Spider-man looks! Straight out of the 1960's! Also, for all the idiots saying that they pulled a "Deadpool". This movie has been in production for years. They were going with this for a long time, it's not something they just added. Also, his eye squints are from tech; not just cartoon impossibility.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 03:03 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Still early, but it seems to be getting rave reviews.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cap...rica_civil_war/

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 03:38 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vanguard
Black Panther is the main reason I'm going to see the movie. smile

I do like Iron Man too though.

Ditto and ditto

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:40 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Mike82
Black Panther looks freaking amazing, and I'm with Team ScarletVision. I am very interested to see how Scarlet Witch and Vision's relationship will progress especially since they both got their powers from the Mind Stone.

Does anyone think that Vision is the one that shoots down War Machine? It sure looks that way.

Vision and Scarlet Witch are on opposite sides of this fight.

Look at the clip where they are charging at each other from opposing sides, and then how she's using her power on him later.

And so I don't see how Vision would be the one to shoot down War Machine.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 02:12 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by roughrider
Vision and Scarlet Witch are on opposite sides of this fight.

Look at the clip where they are charging at each other from opposing sides, and then how she's using her power on him later.

And so I don't see how Vision would be the one to shoot down War Machine.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: War Machine ordered Vision to shoot down Falcon. Falcon dodges the shot and ends up hitting War Machine by accident.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 08:25 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

So yeah, just got back from seeing this, and in short, in was pretty fantastic.

The action was awesome, the whole conflict was set up really well and felt like it mattered. And the movie manages to balance everything which is pretty impressive considering how much is in this.

Spider-Man and Black Panther both had pretty great debuts.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 03:53 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
So yeah, just got back from seeing this, and in short, in was pretty fantastic.

The action was awesome, the whole conflict was set up really well and felt like it mattered. And the movie manages to balance everything which is pretty impressive considering how much is in this.

Spider-Man and Black Panther both had pretty great debuts.

Where did you see it?

Old Post May 4th, 2016 02:08 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Where did you see it?

Not in the United States hahaha

Old Post May 4th, 2016 02:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

It came out here in the UK last Friday, so saw it then.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 6th, 2016 01:38 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol...the Americans so butthurt.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 02:09 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Great movie. Reviewed it in the movie section. As of now I give it an 8.5/10. It could perhaps go up or down after I watch it a few more times.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:22 PM
cherry cola

Loved this movie! It had everything a superhero movie is suppose to have. Action, good plot, humor, all the characters mattered in someway. wish THor had been in it though. Loved the Black Panther, Ant-Man and Spider-Man were used correctly.Just a great movies all around!

Old Post May 8th, 2016 12:47 AM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, the ending was beyond awesome. Very Seven-like!

Old Post May 9th, 2016 02:48 PM