KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Incredibles 2

The Incredibles 2
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
I have to wait until fucking July for this.

Fuuny AF.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:01 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Fuuny AF.
I don't get it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:16 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I don't get it.

Funny AF (As ****).

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:15 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Funny AF (As ****).
I know. I still don't get it, though.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:26 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I know. I still don't get it, though.

Have you watched the movie?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:39 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Was a decent film
Really liked Elastic girls expanded role and Jack Jack had a lot of funny scenes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:50 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Have you watched the movie?
The first or the second?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:53 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Movie was pretty fun. Though I'm still kind of salty that a Cars trilogy came out before this movie

Something I kind of found funny after watching the first and second movies[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elastagirl is able to jump right back into hero stuff without missing a beat; she didn't have to go through a training montage like Bob

Also more Jack-Jack is fun

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 03:31 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Meh. Not a fan. 6/10. Try watching Incredibles first then watch the sequel right after...so much of Incredibles 2 is forced and feels false. Meh.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:14 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The first or the second?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 03:55 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

No...

...that's why I said...

I have to wait until fucking July for this.

...in the first place...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:53 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No...

...that's why I said...

...in the first place...

Okay my bad then.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:16 PM
dynamix

i thought the pacing was very slow. my gf actually fell asleep during the middle part. the last 15 mins was was dope, though!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:11 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, that was pretty awesome! I questioned whether we needed a sequel due to superheroes being the dominant genre now - and this being a continuing celebration of silver age style comics - and I questioned the direction they were taking with the timeline in this film, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. thumb up

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 11:36 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I was really disappointed in this, Incredibles 1 was so much better.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 03:08 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Saw it. Never seen the allure. This was ok but nothing special at all to me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2018 08:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I think this was funnier than the first one, but it didn't have the same heart and you could feel the fifteen years of cultural difference cutting through it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 05:55 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Saw this today. Very worthy sequel to first Incredibles, and honestly better than most of the live action superhero movies that have come out in the last few years. I had a blast with this.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 03:17 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote