KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs whole HST

Goku vs whole HST
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

Goku vs whole HST

round 1: no water near by

round 2: cant go past ssj1

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 02:55 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I've always wondered, what does HST actually mean?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:32 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Ah, I actually just looked it up.

Anyway, Goku base form shits on this thread, obviously. This isn't even a fair thread, Kid Goku could dodge light, and moon/small planet bust.

Not to mention that Kid Buu could destroy entire galaxies. Also, going by anime, anyone SSJ3 Goku level can universe/reality+ bust.

Base form pre DBZ Goku shits on HST.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:35 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

wow, WHOLE HST, everyone? all hax included... i mean it depends on how easy he starts off, many people can 1 shot him, sugar and doffy body control combo?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 03:55 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Depends on Goku's mindset.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 06:59 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I've always wondered, what does HST actually mean?

Holy Shonen Trinity. Anyways, Goku should win unless he falls into some hax.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 07:18 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Goku solos the HST

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 08:38 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Even Saiyan Saga Goku can solo HST...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 09:33 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Luffygear4
wow, WHOLE HST, everyone? all hax included... i mean it depends on how easy he starts off, many people can 1 shot him, sugar and doffy body control combo?

wut

Goku solo's during Saiyan saga.

Fight me irl.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 02:22 AM
Luffygear4

nonono, he can solo easily, but he need to do so seriously. he can get haxed out..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 06:05 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Luffygear4
nonono, he can solo easily, but he need to do so seriously. he can get haxed out..

Pfft, by what?

Any hax from these verses can be broken out of with excessive raw force, something Goku has in spades. Even seals, Tsukiyomi and dust style from Naruto can ALL be easily waved aside or broken out of with levels of strength and energy that 10% of base Saiyan saga Goku scoffs at.

Again, Goku shits on thread casually.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 07:21 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

is goku blood lusted because unless he blitzes and blows all of them up at once any illusion based characters can prove to be a problem for him.... i still think he wins though.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 07:26 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by yungz22
is goku blood lusted because unless he blitzes and blows all of them up at once any illusion based characters can prove to be a problem for him.... i still think he wins though.

How so?

Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control with sheer will power, and that was complete mind control, which is equivalent to the strongest Genjutsu in Naruto, Shisui's mangekyo Sharingan.

Not to mention that literally ANY genjutsu in Naruto can be broken out of with sheer excessive chakra output. Even Tsukiyomi was broken out of by Sasuke using CS2. No one in Naruto could exert a fraction of Goku's energy, so he could break out of any genjutsu like it was nothing, Tsukiyomi included.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 11:16 PM
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Vegeta was never actuallly under babidi's control. Also its not complete hypnosis becase the one who is inflicted by it is totally aware of their surroundings.

Tsukuyomi was broken out of because of sasukes sharingan not the cs2. Sasuke trained his eyes to their upmost potential in order to develop the ability to break out of it.

Tsukuyomi lasts for a second i dont see goku breaking out of it

Koto amatsukami is different because the use is unaware that they are being controlled. It along with izanami are absolute. If itachi didnt explain how to get out of izanami kabuto would probably still be under its control.

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 04:52 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Who ****ing cares? Goku nukes the HST

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 04:53 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Who ****ing cares? Goku nukes the HST

Hey were tryna make this interesting here lol we all know goku could just blow themup immediately but thats not in his nature. Since hes not bloodlusted the HST now have an extremely small chance of victory.... Strength is not the knly thing that wins fights

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 05:01 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Good thing Goku also has speed, durability, mobility and destructive capacity over the HST by a colossal margain

When you have that? Skill, tactics, planning, numbers? Irrelevant

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 05:03 AM
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Good thing Goku also has speed, durability, mobility and destructive capacity over the HST by a colossal margain

When you have that? Skill, tactics, planning, numbers? Irrelevant

This is true

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 05:53 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by chasedown
Vegeta was never actuallly under babidi's control. Also its not complete hypnosis becase the one who is inflicted by it is totally aware of their surroundings.

Tsukuyomi was broken out of because of sasukes sharingan not the cs2. Sasuke trained his eyes to their upmost potential in order to develop the ability to break out of it.

Tsukuyomi lasts for a second i dont see goku breaking out of it

Koto amatsukami is different because the use is unaware that they are being controlled. It along with izanami are absolute. If itachi didnt explain how to get out of izanami kabuto would probably still be under its control.

Then why did Goku specifically criticize him for "letting yourself be controlled by Babidi"? Exactly. It's actually changing his personality and mindset, not just controlling it. Something no one in all of Naruto can do. Yet Vegeta could still resist it completely.

Then why did Sasuke need to go CS2 to break out of it? If he didn't need to be stronger, then why did he need to become stronger? lol

In reality, but not to the person using it or the person being affected by it. Meaning Goku can easily shit out of it whenever he feels like it.

No one that doesn't have ki sense. Genjutsu controls the targets chakra flow and in doing so, their five sense. Goku has not only way too much ki for anyone to control a fraction of(from Naruto), but also a sixth sense, that genjutsu can't demonstrably affect. Izanami can be broken out of by doing something different, or by accepting yourself. Goku has never had a problem doing either of those things without explanations.

Not to mention that even if it took him a minute to break Izanami, he would be tanking everything casually while standing there, considering him as SSJ3 in the Buu saga throws around and tanks universe/reality busting attacks like he doesn't feel them.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 04:17 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Depends on Goku's mindset.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 04:32 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote