KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battlezone! Round 1 Match 4: The 2nd Emperor's Wrath vs. Count Dooku

The Battlezone! Round 1 Match 4: The 2nd Emperor's Wrath vs. Count Dooku
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Battlezone! Round 1 Match 4: The 2nd Emperor's Wrath vs. Count Dooku

Welcome to Match 4 of the Battlezone. This battle features two prodigiously powerful sith lords.

Count Dooku

Count Dooku was a jedi master-turned sith lord during the Rise of the Empire era. Born into a wealthy family on the planet Serenno, Dooku was taken into the jedi order during childhood and was instructed by Thame Cerulian. Eventually rising to the rank of jedi knight, he took Qui Gonn Jinn as his apprentice. Dooku had served the order for 70 long years, but after a brutal battle on Galidraan, he had lost his faith in the jedi order. Falling under the sway of Darth Sidious, Dooku abandoned the order and became Darth Tyranus.

Dooku forged the Confederacy of Independent Systems to combat the republic in the Clone Wars. During these wars he fought multiple battles against Anakin Skywalker, his most fierce adversary. He had also trained two warriors in the arts of lightsaber combat, those being Asajj Ventress and General Grevious. After a daring plan to capture the Supreme Chancellor, who was actually Darth Sidious, Dooku was forced into a confrontation with Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker aboard the Invisible Hand. Despite Dooku's prowess, he wasn't a match for Anakin after he was goaded into using his rage.

The 2nd Emperor's Wrath

The 2nd Emperor's Wrath was the personal executioner of the Sith Emperor, as well as the most feared sith in the galaxy sans the Emperor himself. Brought into the Sith Academy on Korriban prematurely by Overseer Tremel, the Wrath quickly excelled and surpassed his fellow students. There was one student, Vemrin, who was groomed to be Baras's new Sith Apprentice. As they were both tested by Darth Baras, the Wrath proved the stronger. He killed Vemrin in Naga Sadow's tomb on Korriban, becoming Baras's deadliest servant.

Throughout the Wrath's Apprenticeship, Baras has him destroy personal rivals, specifically Nomen Karr, and strike terror into the republic. Eventually, however, Baras began to fear that the Wrath was becoming too strong, and betrayed him, thinking he'd successfully killed the Wrath. Though the Wrath was contacted by the Emperor's Hands, and was formerly noticed as the Emperor's personal executioner. The Wrath then frees the Emperor on Voss, and tears down Baras's personal powerbase. As they are forced into a confrontation on Korriban, the Wrath defeats Baras, who was claiming to be the Emperor's Voice, and slew him. This made the Dark Council recognize the Wrath for who he was, and declared to never interfere with his business.

Terrain

The Terrain is an icy Tundra on Hoth.

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:37 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku beats whoever the hell this guy is.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Good to know that you two are basing your verdicts on, well, nothing thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Basing on the fact that Emperor's wrath or whoever the **** that random Sith is has no feats that even compare with Dooku's lowest showings.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:44 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Why even bother responding if you have no idea who or what you are talking about?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:45 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Good to know that you two are basing your verdicts on, well, nothing thumb up

Dooku's skilled enough to fight Mace evenly. What does Wrath have to compete?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He has the amazing ability to be one more random TOR sith that is borderline featless.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:47 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
He has the amazing ability to be one more random TOR sith that is borderline featless.

exactly lol

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:51 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Totally accurate.

Here's his Respect Thread. Anyone need to bone up on the Wrath look in there.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't even know who half those people are, what have they done of note other than be disposable kills for some random TOR sith?

Also lol @ this guy being the second coming of Exar Kun

Dooku destroys him and then beats his corpse with his cane.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:56 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
I don't even know who half those people are, what have they done of note other than be disposable kills for some random TOR sith?

Also lol @ this guy being the second coming of Exar Kun

Dooku destroys him and then beats his corpse with his cane.

you're hilarious dude

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:57 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, may as well do this in order:

-Was hyped up (by other people/sith and what not) to be the "second coming of Exar Kun."

-Was able to defeat beast of Marka Ragnos (giant force resistant terentattek) while a mere acolyte

-Defeated an academy overseer while an acolyte

- Defeated the greatest teacher in the jedi order, as well as the best duelist said master ever trained, at the same time.

-Defeated Nomen Karr, who was capable of defeating one of the most dangerous sith assassins who ever lived.

-Right after this defeated Jaesa Willsaams, the prodigious apprentice of Master Karr.

-Defeated a giant, super advanced Wardroid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frqSQPxuQnY 7:30

-Beat Darth Vengean, Darth Baras's master, and a dark council member. While the Wrath did have the aid of Lord Draahg, he was rendered useless halfway through the fight, and Draahg credits you for the kill.

-Defeated Darth Ekkage, noted as one of the greatest sith assassins who ever lived, and is a dark council member. While some fodder master helps the Wrath, Ekkage one shots a sith lord with a burst of lightning.

- Defeated the Emperor's Voice, an entity that Harbors the strength of the Emperor himself. Speaks for itself.

- Lord Draahg: The Sith who helped you kill Vengean earlier has been cybernetically enhanced, his skills and power have been increased significantly. Notable is that without the amp, Draahg is said to have, "a depth of power few others can claim."

-Defeated Darth Baras, master swordsman, (Stalemated Satele), master force user (subdued Darth Angral with lightning), capable of controlling an entity, force choked a dude from across the galaxy, pinpointed exactly where his lightsaber was from across the galaxy, etc. Despite his already mighty power, he's being amped by two entities, Sel Makor and some other entity (who's presumed to be Darth Traya). At this point Baras is considered "nigh indestructible."

So yeah, there ya go.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:59 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Featless lol.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

edit: And by Across the Galaxy, I mean like opposite ends of the Galaxy. Like Dromund Kaas to Hoth.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Apr 19th, 2014 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:03 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Other than Baras and random disposable fodder. What does he have that at least proves he can contend with Dooku's broken hip? All of those quotes are borderline hyperbole not terribly different from "TEH BEST OV TEH ORDER" which Neph rails on, but can't seem to distinguish the similarity when spoken in the same context as TOR, case in point:

quote:
"a depth of power few others can claim."

quote:
greatest teacher in the jedi order

quote:
...well as the best duelist said master ever trained

Call me a jackass as I honestly don't even know who this character is, but from the context of these rank and file adversaries, in what way does beating these no-name folk compare with what Dooku has done?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:07 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he beat the Emperor's Voice, is he better than Vitiate?

Other than that, Wrath is skilled and powerful and all, but I see nothing to put him on Dooku's level.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's just another game mechanic char with 10 trillion random quotes calling him skilled. Dooku not only slaughters he dumps his colostomy bag on his dead body.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:12 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Intrepid37
If he beat the Emperor's Voice, is he better than Vitiate?

Other than that, Wrath is skilled and powerful and all, but I see nothing to put him on Dooku's level.

No. The Voice had spent a long period of time battling Sel Makor, a darkside deity capable of planet wide devastation, for control of his body and power. So Vitiate was likely weakened. Then Sel Makor possesses the Voice and the Wrath defeats it. Sel Makor is an entity who lacks a physical body, so I'm guessing it doesn't know much about lightsaber combat or fighting. It is still a good feat though.

Last edited by Nephthys on Apr 19th, 2014 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

K.

Also, the argument could be made that all of the TOR game characters are depicted stronger than they actually are since no gamer likes to play with weaker characters. So in reality, they might be around averge PT Council level here.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:14 PM