KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Revan vs Darth Malak

Darth Revan vs Darth Malak
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Also can I motion anyone to this thread?: www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t594281.html
I have determined Darth Revan=Lehon KotOR Revan

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 11th, 2014 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Out of genuine curiosity... how old are you?

Old Post May 11th, 2014 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm turning 7 next month. I expect a present.
Then again, you are the one with an avatar of Dr. Bees.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on May 11th, 2014 at 04:52 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2014 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
At least you give a response instead of ranting like Bumbleass over here.

Aw yiiiiiss!

Anyway, at the end of the day:

Lightsabers: Revan only has feats of beating muggles and we don't even know if he did it with a lightsaber. We do know that he cut off Malaks jaw, but Malak improved beyond that. In the end Malak is probably better than him with the SF amp.

TK: Malak overpowered 2 Jedi at once on the Star Forge. He wins.

Lightning: Malak with amp = win.

Everything else: Malak. :<

Old Post May 11th, 2014 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dr. Bees is a short made by Harry Partridge, an animator who makes rather adult themed cartoons. How does that lead you to that conclusion, Ant?

As for your question, Lord Lucien, he's a year younger than me. Now if only you knew my age. sleep

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:01 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

FWI Sas is 7, hence me being only 6 at the minute.

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:03 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:06 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I think Darth Revan wins, I mean couldn't he also tap into the destructive power of the Star Forge? and well Darth Revan has the advantage of remembering his old sith abilities and is probably more of a ferocious combatant than KotOR Revan, I mean if Revan was strong enough to defeat Malak without the tapping into to the dark power of the Star forge how powerful would he be if he did just that?

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

My KOTOR Revan tapped into the power of the Star Forge and kicked Malak's ****ing ass.

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:24 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Of course you did. My HK soloed nearly the entire Star Forge on my second play through.

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:26 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dr. Bees is a short made by Harry Partridge, an animator who makes rather adult themed cartoons. How does that lead you to that conclusion, Ant?

As for your question, Lord Lucien, he's a year younger than me. Now if only you knew my age. sleep
Aw see that's tricky. You speak like a thoughtful adult and he speaks like an angry teenager. Of course he could just be an adult with the mental capacity of same, but I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt.

Old Post May 11th, 2014 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Of course you did. My HK soloed nearly the entire Star Forge on my second play through.

Point was that Dark Revan + Star Forge = Annihilation of poor Malak.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on May 11th, 2014 at 06:26 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2014 06:15 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Point was that Dark Revan + Star Forge = Annihilation of poor Malak.

thank you NewGuy01, at least you get it smile

Old Post May 11th, 2014 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Up

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:02 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Either way.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:10 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Malak.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:53 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Malak Tbh.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably still Revan, lol.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:00 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SunRazer
Revan, lol.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:37 AM
Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yeah, I can't really take the position of Malak winning. KotOR Revan was been stronger than Darth Revan, but does the difference really make up for the armies he had to fight through and the hindrance he suffered by being on such a powerful DS nexus as the Star Forge?

Moreover, Malak doesn't have access to nine Jedi bodies to feed off. And even with all those things considered, you'd still have Revan beating Malak decisively. So you would have to think there was a pretty massive gap between KotOR and Darth Revan, which I just don't think is the case.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:43 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote