KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread

Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Agreed, but to be honest, despite what I say I expected that.

I'll PM you as to why, I'm not discussing it here.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Second in command? I want to carry present these sacrifices myself.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:30 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Aurbere is no longer a member of the Badabingites due to recent developments in the Kaggath.
His decision for the victory of the Space Battle was such an embarrassment to SWTOR Forums I don't think it can ever recover.

Oh no?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I would like to add an additional mandate for one member in particular.
Beniboybling, you are banned from this thread, effective immediately.
Our judgment has been reached based on your hostility towards members.
Any post made by you will be considered an insult to this forum.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7795559#post7795559
Just because you disagree with the verdict doesn't mean you have to whine about my methods.

Your methods disgrace all multicellular life forms in history.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Well that's over and done with....

Taking a break, Ant, we return as one on Thursday. Don't think I'm even going to look at that thread for a couple days...

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Your methods disgrace all multicellular life forms in history. [/B]

Let it all out.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Aurbere
Let it all out.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:44 PM
Aurbere

Originally posted by Selenial
Well that's over and done with....

Taking a break, Ant, we return as one on Thursday. Don't think I'm even going to look at that thread for a couple days...

Yeah, that'll help...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:46 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Aaaaaaaant you said you banned them.

God even KMC isn't a hideout anymore.... I need to join SWF and **** off there for a week.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:47 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Haha oops.

I put him on ignore to see how it worked on this forum and I have No idea how to take it off.

Any help?

Last edited by Selenial on Nov 11th, 2014 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:50 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Selenial
Haha oops.

I put him on ignore to see how it worked on this forum and I have No idea how to take it off.

Any help?

Click on "profile" and then when you're taken to your user control panel, then look for the bar that says "Edit ignore list" click on it and it should bring up the names of the people you have on ignore, click the bar that has that name and then deleted it(backspace or whatever) and press 'update list' at the bottom of the list. hoped that helped big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Found it, thanks bae.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:00 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Of all the times to not be subscribed to SWTOR.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:06 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Of all the times to not be subscribed to SWTOR.

sad

You couldn't have helped that, DW about it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:11 PM
Badabing
Karen

Rise of the Badabingites
Under the rights that this, Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread, is my thread, I will be converting its function and purpose to the worship and aggression of the Badabingites. The Badabingites is a cult that praises the Velociraptor mongoliensis as its supreme leader on the Internet. As leader of this cult, I will establish the rules, members, and guidelines members must follow if they wish to post in this topic. Any who wishes to post must follow what I say or they will suffer persecution.

The Ten Mandates of the Crown
1. Thou shalt not have no other moderators before Badabing.
2. Thou shalt not consider any moderator better then Badabing.
3. Thou shalt take the judgment of Badabing as law and justice.
4. Remember the day of the Revanith, and keep it wankaful.
5. Honor your fellow members of the forum who have befriended you.
6. Thou shalt not be aggressive to any KMC member besides Beniboybling.
7. Thou shalt not befriend or give kindness to Beniboybling and his minions.
8. Thou shalt not take credit for work of other members.
9. Thou shalt not forge fake quotes, scans, or dialogue of any canon work.
10. Thou shalt not lust the perfection and beauty of Revan the Almighty.

Consequences of Breaking the Mandates
First Offense: You will lose all protection from insults and disease from SWTOR members.
Second Offense: You will be discarded as no longer one of our own, and exiled to the wastelands of SWTOR forums.
Third Offense: You will be considered a minion and disciple of Beniboybling, resulting in the capture and passing of your I.P Address.
Fourth & Fifth Offense: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...34h1ko1_500.gif

Leaders and Members of the Crown
Every pureblood KillerMovies member who has commented on this thread is currently a member.
Selenial and Aurbere are also members, despite not being pureblood. I am leader of the cult. Second-in-command is FreshestSlice.

And profiled.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Aaaaaaaant you said you banned them.

Do you want me to ban Aurb too? So far I have only banned Beni.
quote:
God even KMC isn't a hideout anymore.... I need to join SWF and **** off there for a week.

The circle is now complete. http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/
quote:
http://www.swtor.com/community/show...p;postcount=669
You're starting to hurt my feelings here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:49 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Fine, take your break. I just can't believe you went off on me like this, and on another forum too.

With Selenial joining our ranks and the Order of Badabingites uprising, KMC is unstoppable.
Remember, the only thing that saves SWTOR Forums from an invasion is that it costs $20 to post there.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:55 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Hey come on now, if I can manage to stay away from actual insults then you can too, it affected me way more stick out tongue

But to be honest, meh. Karma.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:56 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

With Selenial joining our ranks and the Order of Badabingites uprising, KMC is unstoppable.
Remember, the only thing that saves SWTOR Forums from an invasion is that it costs $20 to post there. [/B]

Please stop posting this stuff because now I have to reply to that...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 10:56 PM