KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Immortal vs QuickSilver

Immortal vs QuickSilver
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You didn't see it other then the video posted in horrible quality.

Now you're just making things up.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Now you're just making things up.

QS has zero ability to hurt him and Ares can use super speed.

Big difference then fighting a room full of low rent security cops. No one stood a chance of winning.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:03 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

QS has zero ability to hurt him and Ares can use super speed.

Big difference then fighting a room full of low rent security cops. No one stood a chance of winning.

If you had actually seen the X-men movie, you'd know that QS is faster.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Straining himself. laughing

How exactly does him moving so fast the soldiers are solid as statues just like QS was make him slower?

1. You can see them moving. Just not much

2. The bullets from the guns are travelling much faster than the guy Ares kicks.

3. In between Ares kicking the guy and him hitting the wall he rages his way through 9 closely grouped opponents.

5. In the time it takes a bullet to travel 15 feet. Even if we take a gun at the lower end of the scale at say 700ft per second that means it took roughly 1/50 of a second for Quicksilver to put on his glasses and headphones, run around the walls of the room, taste coffee flying through the air, knock a policeman's hat off, poke another in the face, grab a plate and throw it at another. Set another up to go flying in the air. Disarm another and set him up to punch himself in the face, jump over a table, set 2 cops up so their gun recoils hit each other, steal one of their hats and put it on, run back across the room to magneto, wolverine and Xavier and move 4 bullets off their trajectories. All the while taking his time like what he was doing was a light jog.

4. So even if we generously say it takes 1 second for the guy Ares kicks to fly across the room then in 50 times as much time Ares manages to take out 9 guys all in relative close proximity while audibly yelling meaning he was clearly exerting himself to do it.

So...clearly Quicksilver is vastly quicker.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:15 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i'm convinced at this point TI is simply trolling lol. Deep inside, i doubt he believe what he's saying. (if he does...then....like...Oh..Em...Gee)

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:50 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by jaden101
1. You can see them moving. Just not much

2. The bullets from the guns are travelling much faster than the guy Ares kicks.

3. In between Ares kicking the guy and him hitting the wall he rages his way through 9 closely grouped opponents.

5. In the time it takes a bullet to travel 15 feet. Even if we take a gun at the lower end of the scale at say 700ft per second that means it took roughly 1/50 of a second for Quicksilver to put on his glasses and headphones, run around the walls of the room, taste coffee flying through the air, knock a policeman's hat off, poke another in the face, grab a plate and throw it at another. Set another up to go flying in the air. Disarm another and set him up to punch himself in the face, jump over a table, set 2 cops up so their gun recoils hit each other, steal one of their hats and put it on, run back across the room to magneto, wolverine and Xavier and move 4 bullets off their trajectories. All the while taking his time like what he was doing was a light jog.

4. So even if we generously say it takes 1 second for the guy Ares kicks to fly across the room then in 50 times as much time Ares manages to take out 9 guys all in relative close proximity while audibly yelling meaning he was clearly exerting himself to do it.

So...clearly Quicksilver is vastly quicker.

thumb up

Don't forget...during some of this, he stopped stood still while doing it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 27th, 2014 02:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you had actually seen the X-men movie, you'd know that QS is faster.

Are you tired of saying the same things over and over?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:48 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Don't forget...during some of this, he stopped stood still while doing it.

Ares stopped and was walking around at then end.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:49 AM
Silent Master

Seeing as I'm right about QS being faster; no, I'm not tired of being correct.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:49 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing as I'm right about QS being faster; no, I'm not tired of being correct.

Faster does not mean he can hurt Ares. You lose. Ares shows the same time stopping ability as QS does but Marvels version is more CG and more over done.

Last edited by Time Immemorial on May 27th, 2014 at 03:53 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:50 AM
Silent Master

Nice to see that we agree on QS being faster.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:53 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice to see that we agree on QS being faster.

Time stopping feat is time stopping feat, both did it.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:54 AM
Silent Master

Time stopping feat is time stopping feat, both did it.

Only QS did it to a higher degree, which means that he's faster.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:55 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only QS did it to a higher degree, which means that he's faster.

All mutants have limits as show, Gods do not, he would tire and get killed.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 03:58 AM
Silent Master

All mutants have limits as show, Gods do not, he would tire and get killed.

So your new argument is that is doesn't matter that QS was shown as faster because 'gods"?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:00 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So your new argument is that is doesn't matter that QS was shown as faster because 'gods"?

How exactly does he kill Ares?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:00 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

>god titles
>2014

I say what is this?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:01 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How exactly does he kill Ares?

Should I take you trying to change the subject as you agreeing that QS is faster?

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:02 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should I take you trying to change the subject as you agreeing that QS is faster?

They are the same speed.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:03 AM
Silent Master

They are the same speed.

Going by feats QS is faster.

Old Post May 27th, 2014 04:04 AM