KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Predator (2018)

The Predator (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

pessimistic much?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 12:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

perhaps but i have reason to be pessimistic than optimistic. hope in one hand and shit in the other, eh?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 12:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

First Predator film was great (best film with a Predator in it), but Arnold had his time in it and this franchise needs to move beyond him with anything other than a cameo to further the plot or possibly an ancillary role.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 01:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I really enjoyed the Predators.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 01:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I personally enjoyed both 1 and 2. How people hate on Pred 2 is beyond me. It was just as good as, if not better than the first.

Predators was...could have been better bit not to bad. AVP 1 was horrible and AVP 2 was ok I guess.

I'm a huge Yautja fan and I was hoping the movies would show the same respect to them but we will see.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 07:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Predator 1 was a milestone for sci-fi. Predator was great B movie fun. Predators was just ok. Either way there is no need to shoe horn ahnold into another movie. the predator story line can easily be continued on without having to do a remake/reboot but a remake of reboot wouldn't feel unnecessary because it would just be another predator story.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

i enjoyed predators, it was fun and kept me interested

i fcking hate shane black after IM3, so i am not looking forward to anymore of his films. he should be blacklisted in hollywood. i am so butthurt. it's a shame because i love me some predators

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:55 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shane Black might be back on track with that upcoming The Nice Guys movie.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I personally enjoyed both 1 and 2. How people hate on Pred 2 is beyond me. It was just as good as, if not better than the first.

Predators was...could have been better bit not to bad. AVP 1 was horrible and AVP 2 was ok I guess.

I'm a huge Yautja fan and I was hoping the movies would show the same respect to them but we will see.

I liked AvP 2. What ruined it a bit was the stupid human story lines no one gives 2 fuqs about. Everyone just want to see Aliens and Predators rip each others rectums out.

Wolf's "cleanup" mission was top notch. One man army goodness vs. the Aliens.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 01:16 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Inhuman
I liked AvP 2. What ruined it a bit was the stupid human story lines no one gives 2 fuqs about. Everyone just want to see Aliens and Predators rip each others rectums out.

agreed. thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 01:45 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

It would've been a short film but he should've detonated the ship & surrounding town, not go hunting against an unknown number of Aliens.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:11 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He wouldn't be the so called experienced predator if he did that.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:16 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

But it part of their "culture".
If against all odds, blow up.
It wasn't a hunt, it was a clean-up.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:23 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

It was both.

It was a cleanup mission but Wolf was pissed after he got the distress call and found his dead predator friends in the ship.

After that Wolf wanted to fuq up some Aliens.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:33 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 07:37 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

http://screenrant.com/predator-2018...ack-event-film/

quote:
though Black has established that the project will be an “inventive sequel” rather than a hard reboot of the property – which is to say, it should be more along the line of a “soft reboot” in the vein of Jurassic World and/or a “re-imagining” featuring modern production values (similar to Mad Max: Fury Road).

Black says that The Predator will be a large-scale production as well as an “event film” on the level with his Marvel Studios movie, Iron Man 3

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:01 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I want the predator to be more unstoppable horror type monster... closer to the first film... but more sadistic.

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:22 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
. but more sadistic.

erm

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:27 AM
Flyattractor

I bet Reboot Predator will have facebook hooked up to his helmet cam so he can update his kills. Cause you know the kids are all on the facebook so they will love it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet Reboot Predator will have facebook hooked up to his helmet cam so he can update his kills. Cause you know the kids are all on the facebook so they will love it.

He'll also post on YouTube, "How To Skin A Corpse." & "Pranking The Neighbor's Cat Using Camouflage."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 10:40 AM