KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Penance Stare vs Batman

Penance Stare vs Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:43 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)

laughing out loud

Deadpool's insanity was too much for Ghost Rider's penance stare.That's why we sometimes love insane characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 06:48 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Igniz
laughing out loud

Punisher's secret into resisting the Penance Stare is "I regret nothing!"

Back on topic.The penance stare wont work on Batman on the basis that it works by making the mind relive all misdeeds at once.Blackheart got empowered by it since he is powered by misdeeds.The penance stare backfired on Venom.Though Venom still got hurt in a way.But it knocked out Ghost Rider in the process.

Ugh, the Female Ghost Rider was the worst. In the 90s Dan Ketch with the spirit Nobel Kale fully destroyed Blackheart with a Penance Stare, yet in the Circle of 4 arc Alejandra with no access to Zarathos full power manages to empower Blackheart with the same attack. Contradicting.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:17 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

GR dies a horrible death,

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:40 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Ugh, the Female Ghost Rider was the worst. In the 90s Dan Ketch with the spirit Nobel Kale fully destroyed Blackheart with a Penance Stare, yet in the Circle of 4 arc Alejandra with no access to Zarathos full power manages to empower Blackheart with the same attack. Contradicting.

You talking about the time Blackheart was the lord of hell?There were circumstances and plot devices there.First off, Noble Kale became the Ghost Rider due to an agreement between Mephisto and the angel Uriel(Ghost Rider vol 2 #92).Which made Noble Kale the angel of death.And Blackheart broke the treaties of Mephisto and Uriel when he made 4 more Spirits of Vengeance.Allowing Kale to access his Angelic powers.Which allowed Kale to temporarily destroy Blackheart.Blackheart next appeared in Fantastic Four Annual 1999.And here's the Kale Vs Blackheart battle.

Its not just Penance Stare.Its Penance Stare with angelic powers.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 11:43 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What does it say about him if it doesn't work would that mean he is a social path sorry if I spell it wrong.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 05:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote