KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I liked the Thor movies. The problem I had with TDW was:

1)Too much humor; especially Darcy and crew
2) Malekith wasn't allowed to be fleshed out or given more personality.
3) They should have had Thor find a way to defeat Malekith without THE HUMANS....FFS. There is no great payoff with the way he ultimately defeats Malekith. Had the humans not been involved it would have been better.
4) No more Loki please. I love Tom Hiddleston as much as the next Marvel fan but can THOR be the star of his own movies please? It would allow for more backstory and character development for Thor; as well as allow room for different villains. Thor has a pretty awesome Rogues gallery.

That being said I actually really enjoyed TDW. Probably a 7.5/10 for me.

5. They left out Hogun when he grew a beard for this movie. It needed more Sif and Warrior's Three as supporting cast and comic relief. This movie would get so much hate had it been the Warrior's Three having fun and telling jokes while defending middle Earth.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 04:38 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And if they go thebother route, I hope they at least make Ragnarok mean something and not just a movie title.
Oh, I'm pretty sure Ragnarok is going to be epic. It's the last space movie before Infinity War 1 so I'm pretty sure there will be some crazy shit involved. Let's hope for at least 2 1/2 hours of awesome.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 04:50 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Oh, I'm pretty sure Ragnarok is going to be epic. It's the last space movie before Infinity War 1 so I'm pretty sure there will be some crazy shit involved. Let's hope for at least 2 1/2 hours of awesome.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nothing happens to Thor though stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nothing happens to Thor though stick out tongue

If something does happen to thor he'll be resurrected instantaneously or by time credits hit laughing

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 07:29 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
If something does happen to thor he'll be resurrected instantaneously or by time credits hit laughing

lol yea

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 07:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

You guys act like this isn't the norm in comics. I don't understand? I'd rather have my heroes not "Die" until they DIE. Superman screwed the pooch already because we know he's coming back. Thor has yet to die so when he does it could very well be permanent.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 07:49 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

So thanos kills Thor at the end of Ragnorak right

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 08:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Firefly218
So thanos kills Thor at the end of Ragnorak right
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 08:49 PM
Darth Thor

I really hope that's just complete speculation on behalf of you guys and not a f***ing Spoiler!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 08:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

You guys act like this isn't the norm in comics. I don't understand? I'd rather have my heroes not "Die" until they DIE. Superman screwed the pooch already because we know he's coming back. Thor has yet to die so when he does it could very well be permanent.

I'm having fun.. besides .. wait for it....

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I really hope that's just complete speculation on behalf of you guys and not a f***ing Spoiler!

hold your horses and wait for it... lol

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: a week or so ago the Russo's clearly hinted that Thor and StarLord will be in Infinity War

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:14 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

a week or so ago the Russo's clearly hinted that Thor and StarLord will be in Infinity War
I'm glad Thor will be in Infinity War, they're going to NEED Thor to help beat Thanos. I never expected Thor do die in Ragnarok and if you did then I dunno what to tell you. These Marvel movies are an ongoing "tv show". They aren't going to really kill a big character until they're ready for that character to die for good.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm glad Thor will be in Infinity War, they're going to NEED Thor to help beat Thanos. I never expected Thor do die in Ragnarok and if you did then I dunno what to tell you. These Marvel movies are an ongoing "tv show". They aren't going to really kill a big character until they're ready for that character to die for good.

Agreed..

I am hopeful to that Beta Ray Bill is also in the film

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What about Delta Ray Dave?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What about Delta Ray Dave?

he was killed by Bruce in BVS lol

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Damn sad

Hopefully Gamma Ray Gabe will replace him, then.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is Surtur going to be in this? Thats all I wanna know

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:12 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damn sad

Hopefully Gamma Ray Gabe will replace him, then.

as long Snyder isn't doing it haha

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

I am going to assume he will be but won't know for sure until the film comes out

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:14 PM
KCJ506

I really would like Amora and Skurge to be in this. I've been wanting them to appear in these films ever since before the first Thor came out. If they get left out a third time I will be very disappointed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 10:36 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

He better be.

As for Thor dying, I think there is a very real chance that he may. But considering he is a God and Infinity War will have Death he could be resurrected.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 05:00 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Never went near that Thor game since it was a shit movie tie-in game.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 06:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote