KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor

Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i sooooo wish you wouldn't quote him. pretty sure he's one of the ones that said even amped that version of superman wasn't very powerful. or maybe he just says so many stupid things i'm making an assumption?

regardless, i added a couple others since the marvel side has no chance. funny though--in the hp thread people are saying the marvel team could beat dd, yet dd rotflstomped these 3 dc guys. odd to say the least....

@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was.....
If so many posters tell you that this is a spite thread and that team 2 stands no chance, it should light up the little bulb in your head to either get it closed or amp members of team 2, but instead,you try and sell your ( I DON'T THINK ITS SPITE CRAP ). Then when that fails,you try and cover your rear by adding to team 2 and stating foolish hearsay about people claiming that that amped version of superman is not that powerful?? WOW! You either don't know jack about these characters or your intent was to create a spite thread.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 06:38 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Yeah Leo, you are not the brightest bulb on the house wink

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 06:51 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Maybe Leo forgut to pay the elek trik bills. Jk whistle lol

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Jul 26th, 2014 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:22 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
If so many posters tell you that this is a spite thread and that team 2 stands no chance, it should light up the little bulb in your head to either get it closed or amp members of team 2, but instead,you try and sell your ( I DON'T THINK ITS SPITE CRAP ). Then when that fails,you try and cover your rear by adding to team 2 and stating foolish hearsay about people claiming that that amped version of superman is not that powerful?? WOW! You either don't know jack about these characters or your intent was to create a spite thread.

JBL telling anybody they don't know jack about characters?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:01 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Delta1938
JBL telling anybody they don't know jack about characters?

I would never create that kind of match-up. I know full well the capabilities of ALL the characters in his spite thread and have read,studied and researched hundreds of comics they appear in. smokin'

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:12 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
I would never create that kind of match-up. I know full well the capabilities of ALL the characters in his spite thread and have read,studied and researched hundreds of comics they appear in. smokin'

No you don't. And you dodged my question in the other thread because it destroys what little straws you can grasp on to give you the mental gymnastics required to hold your retarded stance. And you run away from challenges. 'Cuz you're a masochistic troll.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:17 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Don't be so mean with him, he still thinks wrestling is for real

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:29 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Rao Kal El

I FOUND A VIDEO OF HIM!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:46 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I FOUND A VIDEO OF HIM!!

I don't get it

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:55 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I don't get it

Awesome impression of him!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Irony.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by quanchi112
Irony.
You got that right. They think superman is real by the way they worship him.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:46 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Irony.

?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

?
??

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Irony.

Hm?

Originally posted by JBL
You got that right.

Oxymoron.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Hm?

Oxymoron.
Hmmm ??

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:56 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Hmmm ??

Payment accepted.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Payment accepted.
Are you hitting on me ?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:58 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Are you hitting on me ?

Even if I swung that way, I wouldn't. My standards would be way too high.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Even if I swung that way, I wouldn't. My standards would be way too high.
Lol at your insanity but back on topic.

Team two wins.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:02 AM