KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P Doomsday, Pre-Crisis Solomon Grundy, & Pre-Crisis Validus vs Gorr, WBH, & Odin

H/P Doomsday, Pre-Crisis Solomon Grundy, & Pre-Crisis Validus vs Gorr, WBH, & Odin
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There are fundamentally differentways between us ganging up on carver and us ganging up on Abhi.

This is how it usually goes.

Carver: Hulk wins.
Poster A: *attacks Carver*
Poster B: *attacks carver*
Poster C: attacks Carver*

Etc.

With Abhi?
Abhi: Superman wins
Poster A: *attacks Abhi
Poster B: lolololol
Poster C: great points A! You're owning him!

Etc.

When people gang up on carver, to use Brans style of writing, it's like a gang rape. We all take turns, sometimes all at once.

When people gang up on Abhi, one guys does the raping, and the others stand back, wanking all over the rapist. Because they're too afraid of getting their dicks chewed off.

I mean, I join in too. This is more an average thing rather than a clear cut thing.

The only person cheerleading Abhilgend getting owned or looking like an idiot are Quanchi and Carver.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:16 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wuzzat in ure pocket?

Mjolnir.

Verily.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by operator616
And? You do realize this doesn't contradict anything right? While pocket dimensions are, in general limited in size, they can be infinite if they are established to be so on panel. The runestaff pocket dimension was established to be infinite:

https://imgur.com/YVuqcFI

And Nightmare's pocket dimension was explicitly stated to be as vast and as complex as the regular 616 universe:

https://imgur.com/9fyHgYJ

Irrelevant.
quote:

And likewise, the Asgard dimension was established as such:

https://imgur.com/lowBJ6K

Where is that shown as an infinite pocket universe?

laughing out loud

This is the size of Asgard universe. Hint: it's not infinite.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
quote:

So you whining about it being a "pocket reality" doesn't mean squat.

Only you're whining about your precious Odin here boy.
quote:

Combat wise? What has Validus done, smacked a few superman level feebs? I know you and the others had a tendency to wank PC superman as galaxy level based on a few showings but how is that different from scaling off every being who defeated thor based on his godbomb or life bomb feats? Yes, Validus was considerably more powerful than superman/superboy, but PC superboy's/superman's average is far below that, with him using his full power to move a single planet (happened several times), or getting owned by a random fish monster, or getting owned by the persuader, or being inferior to mighto, or etc... i could go on but you get the idea.

Superboy himself is considerably more powerful than Thor. Validus is even more powerful than that and can turn back beings a billion times stronger than Superboy AND LOSH back.

Even you can't be delusional enough to argue that Odin is a billion times more powerful than Superboy AND LOSH.

quote:

Odin's combat showings are much, much superior and you know it. In fact, you yourself have admitted that Validus loses to Odin in this very thread 4 years ago, what has changed?

I actually read about Odin.

And no, he is hardly at Validus level.
quote:

Wrong again. World tree exists on every plane of existence (plane of existence = universe in this arc, they were used interchangeably):

https://imgur.com/UOaxbqs

Wrong again, Surtur needed Otherworld to access multiverse.

Even Rock of Eternity exists on every plane of reality. Hardly impressive.
quote:

That's how seth intended to destroy all life across the multiverse:

https://imgur.com/taqQtqf

Seth himself said it would destroy life in universe which in itself is a hyperbole considering Ragnarok happened, World Tree burned and nothing but Asgard was destroyed.
quote:

Don't deny it now. The IW buzz is so strong in India that i bet your girlfriend is wearing a Thor t-shirt right now. I can only imagine how traumatic that must've been for you to experience.

How childish. But I thoroughly enjoyed Thor's humiliation.
quote:

Now i know why you couldn't comprehend a metaphor that is obvious even to 6th graders a few pages back. You're suffering from PTSD my friend.

And you're suffering from mjolnir in your throat. Can you figure that metaphor out?
quote:

Just know that we're all here for you if you wanna talk about it. smile

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Touché

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:27 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure how to reply to this because it's as if you quoted the wrong poster.

You said Odin said there are only Nine Worlds. And there were, in the creation story (Scans below), BUT it was also revealed that the World Tree, is the center of an infinite number of fully developed Universes, other than the Nine Worlds, which are fully developed Universes themselves (Scans below). As stated on panel, multiple times:

You know Odin Explanation was given AFTER the "maybe" from the scientist?

This is Asgard universe.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Remember when you were arguing this showed Asgard was a full universe?

quote:

These things are NOT mutually exclusive. The Asgardian mythos of the World Tree is that it is home to the Nine Worlds, and the center of the 616 Universe BUT also home to a near-infinite number of realities.

Then why would Surtur need otherworld to connect to multiverse? Why not use Yggdrasil instead?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by abhilegend
Irrelevant.

Where is that shown as an infinite pocket universe?

laughing out loud

This is the size of Asgard universe. Hint: it's not infinite.

Are you incapable of simple English comprehension?

Where did i argue that the asgardian dimension is infinite, huh? My entire point is that previously established pocket dimensions can be established to become fully fledged universes. In runestaff's case, it was later established to be infinite, and in nightmare's and asgard's case they were explicitly stated to be fully formed and complex universes. That is literally all i posted, do i always need to spoon feed you like a little baby?

And what do your scans prove anyway?

Superboy himself is considerably more powerful than Thor. Validus is even more powerful than that and can turn back beings a billion times stronger than Superboy AND LOSH back.

Even you can't be delusional enough to argue that Odin is a billion times more powerful than Superboy AND LOSH.

laughing out loud the lack of context here is staggering.

The sun eater was confirmed to dwarf the power of both the legion and the whole fatal five which includes validus: https://imgur.com/1ni5jon

Despite being hugely amped , Validus got owned easily by a mere fraction of sun eater's power: https://imgur.com/CRVAb98

We've already covered this anyway, so why do you like getting schooled twice on the same topic?

Still waiting on those other combat showings though.

Wrong again, Surtur needed Otherworld to access multiverse.

Even Rock of Eternity exists on every plane of reality. Hardly impressive.

Seth himself said it would destroy life in universe which in itself is a hyperbole considering Ragnarok happened, World Tree burned and nothing but Asgard was destroyed.

Nothing you're saying takes away from my scan, so im not sure how it is relevant?

Even less relevant is you mentioning rock of eternity? Like, WTF? What does RoE existing on every plane of reality have to do with anything here? The topic is that you were arguing the world tree isn't connected to every plane. I proved you wrong. And so did rage. There are more instances of course, like when thor traveled to the japanese and iirc olympian gods through the world tree (proving that it's all connected), but that single scan i posted is enough to shut you up for good.

Last edited by operator616 on May 18th, 2018 at 05:59 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:55 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Operator was the most chill poster ever, a few replies with Abhi and BOOM.

laughing out loud

truer words on the forum are rarely spoken. it's like abhi infected op with warrior madness, or maybe some form of digital meth.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Are you incapable of simple English comprehension?

Are you? You sure seem incapable of any rational thought when it comes to Odin.
quote:

Where did i argue that the asgardian dimension is infinite, huh? My entire point is that previously established pocket dimensions can be established to become fully fledged universes. In runestaff's case, it was later established to be infinite, and in nightmare's and asgard's case they were explicitly stated to be fully formed and complex universes. That is literally all i posted, do i always need to spoon feed you like a little baby?

Except in case of Asgard it wasn't. It was a full fledged universe, albeit a pocket universe.

Nothing more. Even in Original Sin, it's referred as a universe when it was nothing like it.

Remember when you argued that this showed Asgard was a full universe?
quote:

And what do your scans prove anyway?

Asgardian universe is small. Just like Odin's dick.
quote:

laughing out loud the lack of context here is staggering.

The sun eater was confirmed to dwarf the power of both the legion and the whole fatal five which includes validus: https://imgur.com/1ni5jon

It was only Legion. And Validus matched Sun Eater's force and even forced it to retreat.

quote:

Despite being hugely amped , Validus got owned easily by a mere fraction of sun eater's power: https://imgur.com/CRVAb98

Where was Validus amped? And a weakened Validus made Sun Eater retreat.

http://i.imgur.com/eh30nQt.jpg

How about that?
quote:

We've already covered this anyway, so why do you like getting schooled twice on the same topic?

You just made a fool out of yourself last time too.

Why don't you start how Odin is superior to Sun Eater AND billions of times stronger than Superboy?

quote:

Still waiting on those other combat showings though.

Superboy literally koed himself hitting Validus.

Let me know anything comparable from Odin. Or Galactus for that matter.
quote:

Nothing you're saying takes away from my scan, so im not sure how it is relevant?

Because you say so? Sorry bud, your lie has already been exposed.
quote:

Even less relevant is you mentioning rock of eternity? Like, WTF? What does RoE existing on every plane of reality have to do with anything here? The topic is that you were arguing the world tree isn't connected to every plane. I proved you wrong. And so did rage. There are more instances of course, like when thor traveled to the japanese and iirc olympian gods through the world tree (proving that it's all connected), but that single scan i posted is enough to shut you up for good.

How about no? How do you figure Surtur was cut off from multiverse when he had access to Yggdrasil in Everything Burns?

Or when Yggdrasil was left burning in Ragnarok, only Asgard burned?

Or when it was led to believe Gods vanished only Asgard was affected?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:04 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

truer words on the forum are rarely spoken. it's like abhi infected op with warrior madness, or maybe some form of digital meth.

I just dared to question his true love Odin.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:05 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Except in case of Asgard it wasn't. It was a full fledged universe, albeit a pocket universe.

Nothing more. Even in Original Sin, it's referred as a universe when it was nothing like it.

It was only Legion. And Validus matched Sun Eater's force and even forced it to retreat.

How about that?

Why don't you start how Odin is superior to Sun Eater AND billions of times stronger than Superboy?

How about no? How do you figure Surtur was cut off from multiverse when he had access to Yggdrasil in Everything Burns?

Validus was indeed amped at first against the sun eater but he was wounded and still made Sun Eater retreat later.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:27 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

It won't get to that. Odin either stomps him or bfr's him right from the start (Alan/Hal have bfr'd PC grundy more than once).

Also, he was quite inconsistent and Barry's punches at super speed have stunned him as well iirc (although flash's punches can be powerful at times, they have failed to hurt regular thugs in other showings, either way it didn't look good for grundy).

No I meant that PC Grundy vs WBH in a solo battle would be quite interestimg. Given how Grundy would amp from absorbed energy/radiation and WBH should be giving off a tonne of gamma radiation.

This battle is a wash

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:18 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xJLxKing
This is so true

You can actually go to certain threads and screenshot this. I think it’s mostly because it comes to who argues with Abhi and Carver

With Abhi it’s mostly Carver, Quan, and RW who act like like cheerleaders for the guy debating with Abhi
When it comes to Carver, the people who respond to him tend to have more knowledge and they all respond to Carvers
Abhi is too afraid to respond to me and has backed out of a Superman/Superman battlezone he previously agreed to. No point in uploading scans unless he wants to dance in a battlezone. He doesn’t have the balls though.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump. Validus makes Odin wish he was fighting Mangog.

Last edited by abhilegend on Sep 30th, 2018 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 10:23 AM
MrMind

oh god team 1 easily with how low odin has fallen

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 03:08 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WB and Odin wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 04:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

How about that?

Well, All of Asgard and Earthrealm and the pocketdimensions and whatnot is in the 616. Or formerly known as 616.
It's a kind of multiverse, but in the grand scheme, is just one universe. Most of Marvel's other universes has its own Asgard and Thor, etc.

The same is true of DC, even when there was no 'DC multiverse'/other Earths, there was a million other dimensions and things.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 11:11 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyrider
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha jellyrobes AKA panthergod tucked tail and ran.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 02:16 AM
skyrider is currently offline Click here to Send skyrider a Private Message Find more posts by skyrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lol at these pc characters . WB Hulk one shots with limitless strength.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 11:25 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 04:07 PM
lawest9

Team 2 because of Odin.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 04:24 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote