KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Zelda Wii-U

Zelda Wii-U
Started by: Dramatic Gecko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I see you need some time off so you can cool your jets. Take your time.

But legit I'm not even angry. I'm an Aussie, we are naturally Immune to Berserk.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 01:44 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It's true, they bleed rum, you can't make them mad.

Also, female Link would be all right with me, I'm not asking for it, and it seems like an unnecessary change. I'd only dislike it if they changed his character when they did it. I'd also resent it slightly if it was done purely to appease feminists. People need to stop getting their gender politics in my games.

But if, say, Eiji Aonuma was just like "Hey, what if one of those times Ganon revived he said, 'man, **** young males, one of those assholes always grabs a sword and comes for me' and kills most of them, resulting in a female Link?"

Then I'd be like "Y'know, okay, that makes sense." And then I'd buy the shit out of the game. Because I hate children.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 03:19 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Also, female Link would be all right with me, I'm not asking for it, and it seems like an unnecessary change. I'd only dislike it if they changed his character when they did it. I'd also resent it slightly if it was done purely to appease feminists. People need to stop getting their gender politics in my games.

But if, say, Eiji Aonuma was just like "Hey, what if one of those times Ganon revived he said, 'man, **** young males, one of those assholes always grabs a sword and comes for me' and kills most of them, resulting in a female Link?"

Then I'd be like "Y'know, okay, that makes sense." And then I'd buy the shit out of the game. Because I hate children.

Or like: Ganon takes over the land. And like in Willow: He decrees all Hylian born boys be inspected and searched for the mark of the hero. But...

(please log in to view the image)

**** you Gannon.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 03:42 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

On the other hand if they appease feminist they will have to make her better than all the male links, giving you guys more fuel for the Hyrule war machine

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 05:56 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I would have been fine with a female link, but then skyward sword came. Having a female link would mess with the lore. That being said, I could deal with a female link but if they make it an option to choose the gender, I will stab Reggie through the eye with my cardboard master sword.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 03:08 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

What's wrong with being able to choose?

A female Link is a cosmetic change and nothing else.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 10:29 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Link already looks like a girl anyway

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 10:33 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Link already looks like a girl anyway

So did you fap to him?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:42 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So did you fap to him?
Furiously. Wanna see? Skype me.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:56 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If Link can be reincarnated as a brunette with a voice actor for once, anything is possible.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 12:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Link can be reincarnated as a brunette with a voice actor for once, anything is possible.
[Citation needed]

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 12:51 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by The Scenario
What's wrong with being able to choose?

A female Link is a cosmetic change and nothing else.

women and men are equal but different. Using the same story and characters for a female character as a male character has a completely different meaning....

Also I'm a chauvinistic sexist who thinks feminists need to be put back in their place.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 03:00 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Also I'm a chauvinistic sexist who thinks feminists need to be put back in their place.

But you admits it so its okay.

(I wonder if that works with murder....)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Link has always been a female so why the disarray.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 12:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote