KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Interest Thread

Battlezone Interest Thread
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i actually haven't seen abhi around much lately. he wasn't banned was he?? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 11:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
I think what Leo is getting at is that to make this a title match, we should use the official rules like sending our opening post to another user, so they can post it. That way no one knows what the other prep is until they are simultaneously posted.

I think we should also have a time limit for prep, pick a neutral location, and set a post limit. If you still want to use Spawn, then I will reveal my character to make it fair.

I never done this before and love to try that out. I have several characters in Herald range I like to debate for. I will still use my boy Spawn though wink keep yours a mystery if you like.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 11:40 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Pandora

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 12:16 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Pandora

Are you guys going to do Spawn/Pandora for high herald?

Because both of those seem Trans at least, to me stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 02:49 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Well the Pandora that I'm using, Loki has performed similar feats without outside aid and he is listed as Mid Herald here. I'm not using her feats during flashpoint.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 06:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
i actually haven't seen abhi around much lately. he wasn't banned was he?? laughing out loud

No, I was just too busy with RL stuff.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 06:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Well the Pandora that I'm using, Loki has performed similar feats without outside aid and he is listed as Mid Herald here. I'm not using her feats during flashpoint.

Neither Pandora nor pre-arma Spawn would be eligible for any of the herald titles imo.

They'd dip into Trans, and there they'd be small fry compared to some of the other members stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 06:09 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I could just pick a high herald from the tier list. no biggie.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 01:57 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Looking for a fun no title match with T-800. Any takers ?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 05:24 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Still need a match vs Godzilla.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 08:41 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Anyone still interested in a debate vs Godzilla? Just for the fun.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 04:43 PM