KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers -Vs- Superman

The Avengers -Vs- Superman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LGU
Incorrect. The savage Hulk has never been grey - always green. The only time this has been disputed was in the Hulk: Gray mini-series by Loeb, which is outright contradicted by numerous other stories and as far as I can tell is non-continuity.

The Hulk immediately after the initial exposure to the gamma bomb (i.e. the one pulled out of time by Zarrko) was gray - this was the same gray Hulk who resurfaced after Incredible Hulk #324, i.e. "Joe Fixit." The savage Hulk manifested shortly thereafter.

The Hulk that Thor overpowered in the Avengers: Season One story was very much the smaller, weaker gray Hulk.

Cheers.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 03:57 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He claimed Hulk could solo 5 Supermen by himself and you feel that is "on point" ? I'm assuming all these Supermen just happen to forget about 90% of their powers then, yes? That is the only way the Hulk by himself beats even one Kyrptonian, let alone 5.

Yeah, of course he does because he also thinks just like the other guy that Hulk could solo all of them...

...and people say Superman fanboys are the worst, LOL.

I agree with you that Hulk isn't beating even one kryptonian who fights smart let alone five of them.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 03:59 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't get me wrong, if Strange is in full on Sorcerer Supreme mode he could solo, but Hulk isn't doing it. Also I don't really see much Iron Man could do here either if you take speed into consideration. People say he could provide a distraction, but exactly how much of a distraction do you think Iron Man's corpse could provide?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 04:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Depends on the armor tbh and if he fought smart, he could pose a threat. Ironman does possess a weapon in his armor that would kill a Herald.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 05:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Depends on the armor tbh and if he fought smart, he could pose a threat. Ironman does possess a weapon in his armor that would kill a Herald.

And what would this weapon be? Scans?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 05:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Haha, let me preempt it.

Its the one Hulk tanked, right? Enough to power a Continent?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 05:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha, let me preempt it.

Its the one Hulk tanked, right? Enough to power a Continent?

No...it's the one he used to slice half of someone's head off who was a Thor level character.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
And what would this weapon be? Scans?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In other words, Iron Man needs prep time or he is screwed, yes? His normal armor..he gets beat down badly.

You say he has armor that would kill a herald. Did it actually do so? I only ask because you said it "would" not that it "did" kill a herald.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Surtur
In other words, Iron Man needs prep time or he is screwed, yes? His normal armor..he gets beat down badly.

You say he has armor that would kill a herald. Did it actually do so? I only ask because you said it "would" not that it "did" kill a herald.

So slicing a herald head in half wouldn't kill them? Also, he wasn't prepped during that showing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So slicing a herald head in half wouldn't kill them? Also, he wasn't prepped during that showing.

You misunderstand, yes slicing a heralds head in half would kill them, but what I was asking is if we actually saw him do this to a herald. Only because Iron Man has a habit of creating armors for specific purposes that end up..failing at those purposes. See how many Hulkbusters the Hulk has..well, busted?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:00 PM
DarkSaint85

He did it to the Gray Gargoyle, who has like zero speed feats. And busted it out as a last ditch weapon against a mass murderer,and it killed his power reserves.
I mean, if we want to go down the OOC one time superweapons each side uses, all five Supermen sing them out of existence lol, or create antimatter or whatever weird crap Supes has done...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote