KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!

David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Anyone know about Aidan Gillen? Supposedly he is in heavy talks to play Deathstroke.

I saw him in Calvary not too long ago and found him annoying. I found the whole movie annoying, so it may not just be him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 08:32 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Anyone know about Aidan Gillen? Supposedly he is in heavy talks to play Deathstroke.

I saw him in Calvary not too long ago and found him annoying. I found the whole movie annoying, so it may not just be him.

He's that douche in Game of Thrones. Bad choice for deathstroke. He could pull it off, but I'd go with other people.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 09:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hmm, I hope he doesn't get it, then.

On another note, many people here were debating with me about Kevin Tsujihara. I warned you that this guy doesn't play around. Under him, we have gotten a huge slate of DC TV shows and movies. People were quick to dismiss him as just another CEO that won't expand DC properties, but I said otherwise. Nice that John Campea and Amy Rose touches upon this.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 10:37 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I cant wait for Amc movie talk today to hear them talk about this

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 11:31 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Getting Oprah Winfrey would be huge. These guys brings up some good points.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 02:21 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oprah Winfrey as Amanda Waller would be f uckin amazing. Holy crap that would be sooooo good.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 02:42 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I cant wait for Amc movie talk today to hear them talk about this

them people are idiots...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 05:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Definitely disagree for the most part they're very well informed. I can't think of a single instance where one could say that unless it comes down to their personal opinions on film.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:05 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Definitely disagree for the most part they're very well informed. I can't think of a single instance where one could say that unless it comes down to their personal opinions on film.

Campea can be idiotic at times with comments like "Adding Spider-Man to Avengers wouldn't make Avengers even $1 more.." and "Is better to make a Justice League without any previous solo movies.."

He also said it as a fact that Clone Wars was not part of Star Wars movie canon when Schnepp thought it was. He looked pretty stupid when Lucasfilm announced a few days later that it was officially canon to the movies.

All this idiocy comes out because he can be pretty arrogant, and makes his own wishes as the way "It is" or "the right way to do it" too often.

But the rest of the guys are on the show are fine though.

And even Campea can be fair sometimes.

Anyway Oprag as Waller would be crazy. Anyone else playing her would be a major let down now that they've even mentioned Oprah!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 09:14 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Campea isn't perfect, but I highly respect him. Who is perfect? Nobody.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 09:47 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Anyway Oprag as Waller would be crazy. Anyone else playing her would be a major let down now that they've even mentioned Oprah!

Just think of Oprah and her presence. Her butting heads with Batfleck would be a site to see. Not only that, but she will probably have a multiple movie deal and be in the Justice League and beyond. Guaranteed to make even more money with her in the movies.

She'll be DC's Nick Fury.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 10:05 AM
Darth Thor

Just think of Oprah and her presence. Her butting heads with Batfleck would be a site to see. Not only that, but she will probably have a multiple movie deal and be in the Justice League and beyond. Guaranteed to make even more money with her in the movies.

She'll be DC's Nick Fury.

IF she signs on.

Only problem with her name floating around is that anyone else now would be a major disappointment!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 10:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt Oprah signs a multiple movie deal. As one of the most influential people in the world, Oprah has an established identity and persona. If she does like 5 or 6 DC movies as Amanda Waller, she'll start to be associated with that character/persona. She probably doesn't want that.

I could see her maybe doing one or two movies?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 03:12 PM
Senor Cage

IF she signs on.

Only problem with her name floating around is that anyone else now would be a major disappointment!

That's just in your head. Viola Davis would be an amazing Amanda Waller. I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 08:29 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Firefly218
I doubt Oprah signs a multiple movie deal. As one of the most influential people in the world, Oprah has an established identity and persona. If she does like 5 or 6 DC movies as Amanda Waller, she'll start to be associated with that character/persona. She probably doesn't want that.

I could see her maybe doing one or two movies?

That's a waste. The whole reason WB is looking at Oprah is because of marketing standpoint. If she's in the future JL movies, then her alone would mean big bucks. If that's her mindset, then she probably won't sign on.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 08:31 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I make no exaggeration, Oprah as Waller could be the biggest lighning in a bottle casting since RDJ as Iron man.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 08:39 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Campea can be idiotic at times with comments like "Adding Spider-Man to Avengers wouldn't make Avengers even $1 more.." and "Is better to make a Justice League without any previous solo movies.."

He also said it as a fact that Clone Wars was not part of Star Wars movie canon when Schnepp thought it was. He looked pretty stupid when Lucasfilm announced a few days later that it was officially canon to the movies.

All this idiocy comes out because he can be pretty arrogant, and makes his own wishes as the way "It is" or "the right way to do it" too often.

But the rest of the guys are on the show are fine though.

And even Campea can be fair sometimes.

There was one episode where Campea admits he does come on a bit strong at times and can be stubborn at times. Hes opinionated for sure but everything he says he atleast will back up with very sound logic. Even if he ends up being wrong.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 08:41 PM
Senor Cage

Just imagine: Oprah Winfrey, Ben Affleck, Will Smith, and possibly The Rock in the same movie! eek!

Dayum!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 08:50 PM
Darth Thor

That's just in your head.

Are you kidding me?

Now that' Oprah's names even mentioned, everyone's hyped at just the thought, and would obviously be disappointed if it didn't happen now.

And OI don't talk to me about my head mad

If it's in my head, then it will be in the head of many others as well.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 09:15 PM
Senor Cage

Are you kidding me?

Now that' Oprah's names even mentioned, everyone's hyped at just the thought, and would obviously be disappointed if it didn't happen now.

And OI don't talk to me about my head mad

If it's in my head, then it will be in the head of many others as well.

There are plenty of people who are against it, though. Internet complainers at their best. no

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 09:35 PM