KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!

David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

So, I guess Viola Davis will be Amanda.

http://www.nerdreport.com/2015/01/0...-suicide-squad/

quote:

Davis told me she’s still working it out and has not begun reading comic books for research yet. “Not yet,” Davis said. “I have not started reading them yet. I’ve read up about her but I’m working out my schedule for Suicide Squad.”

However, she clearly loves the character and said she can’t wait to delve in. “I’m fascinated by her. I’m fascinated by her in this world of superhero-ness because she is not a woman that you would expect. I think that she is a massive contradiction. She’s this big powerful black woman, hard, ready to pick up a gun and shoot anyone at will. I’m fascinated in exploring her psychology, just put it that way. And I’m excited to pick up a gun.”

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 03:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
So, I guess Viola Davis will be Amanda.

http://www.nerdreport.com/2015/01/0...-suicide-squad/

she's a damn good choice and i am glad

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:

Sources cautioned that Davis’ schedule is tricky to navigate due to her commitment to her TV series “How to Get Away With Murder,” but insiders tell TheWrap that the deal is expected to close in the coming weeks. They also say that Smith has personally lobbied for Warner Bros. to do whatever it takes to cast Davis, who earned Oscar nominations for “The Help” and “Doubt” and is up for a Golden Globe this weekend for “How to Get Away With Murder.”

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 10:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Totally bumbed that Tom Hardy is leaving, HOWEVER, Jake Gyllenhaal is an excellent replacement.

I was just thinking the other day that I would love for Jake to be in the DCCU. And here he is. Not confirmed, but if he is, that's great news.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=58503

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 08:49 PM
Darth Thor

What? Hardy's leaving? Damn it!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 09:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

yea he would have rocked...

not sold on gyllenhaal

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Supposedly he was removed because of his other WB projects. Jake is a good choice though.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 12:29 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Gyllenhall comes on board I'll be like, Hardy who?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 02:31 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Firefly218
If Gyllenhall comes on board I'll be like, Hardy who?

You think he is a better actor? I think both of them are in the top 10 working today.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 02:59 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think he is a better actor? I think both of them are in the top 10 working today.

He'd more than make up for Hardy's departure. They're both certainly top ten.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 04:27 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just saw Jared Leto in Panic Room, and he could be an amazing Joker.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 04:30 AM
Senor Cage

I just saw Jared Leto in Panic Room, and he could be an amazing Joker.

I don't even remember him in panic room. Was he the villain?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 04:33 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even remember him in panic room. Was he the villain?

Yeah, he was the villain

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 05:02 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Yeah, he was the villain

Secondary heavy. Dwight Yoakam was the biggest villain in the film.

But yes, I approve of Jared Leto as the Joker. He has an Oscar to back him up as well. But having not kept up with SS in a long time, he's going to be someone kept in jail, not a team member surely?...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:56 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

some rumors say hardy left because the movie focused heavily on deadshot and joker

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 12:55 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Inhuman
some rumors say hardy left because the movie focused heavily on deadshot and joker
I'm sure he read the script before signing on

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 02:37 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

True, and Rick Flag isn't a main character like Deadshot is.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 02:48 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard Hardy dropped out because of his busy schedule, not uncommon.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 06:16 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He dropped out because he has reshoots for the current movie he's in. It's directed by the Birdman guy.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 10:29 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well tom hardy haters , your boy gyllenhaal left too.. hahahahahahahashahahahahahahahaha

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/j...lag-1201411414/

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 02:13 AM