KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Injustice Superman (W/YR) Vs Superman 1M

Injustice Superman (W/YR) Vs Superman 1M
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Out of curiosity, this Galaxy destryoing sunigniting feat, how often did this happen or was it the highest of Odins feat and the norm we take for a Skyfather?

happened only once, about 40 years ago.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:35 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Board Walker
happened only once, about 40 years ago.

So it would be just fair to take Supermans infinity feat as a norm for his strength too, he did it with the book and partially with spectre. ^^

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:37 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Superman 1 Million 10/10

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:31 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Superman one million

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:50 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Out of curiosity, this Galaxy destryoing sunigniting feat, how often did this happen or was it the highest of Odins feat and the norm we take for a Skyfather?

NOWHERE near the norm. Odin did this once, and his next highest end feats are nowhere as close. Its a joke how overated Sky Fathers are when they get easily pawned by a few Celestial, even though Sky Fathers like Odin had centuries of prep, and used with entire might of both themselves and of Asgard combine in the Destroyer. Yet all this power is slagged by a handful of Celestials.

Odin at his best could not even put a dent into a hungry Galactus. Guys like Thor, Dr. Strange, and even Thanos done more to Galactus than Odin ever did.

Odin could not even bust Thanos, a trans tier with the help of Silver Surfer added in too!

He is overrated. Most Sky Fathers are. I would rate them Solar System Busters at best. I rate Mephisto in his Realm higher than Odin. At least Mephisto almost beaten Galactus till Plot Device ensued.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:19 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So it would be just fair to take Supermans infinity feat as a norm for his strength too, he did it with the book and partially with spectre. ^^

Ultraman soloed the same book, Wonder Woman helped lift up Spectre, and Captain Marvel helped Superman with the book as well. All of them are equals with Infinity strength except Ultraman is stronger.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by CadenceV2
NOWHERE near the norm. Odin did this once, and his next highest end feats are nowhere as close. Its a joke how overated Sky Fathers are when they get easily pawned by a few Celestial, even though Sky Fathers like Odin had centuries of prep, and used with entire might of both themselves and of Asgard combine in the Destroyer. Yet all this power is slagged by a handful of Celestials.

Odin at his best could not even put a dent into a hungry Galactus. Guys like Thor, Dr. Strange, and even Thanos done more to Galactus than Odin ever did.

Odin could not even bust Thanos, a trans tier with the help of Silver Surfer added in too!

He is overrated. Most Sky Fathers are. I would rate them Solar System Busters at best. I rate Mephisto in his Realm higher than Odin. At least Mephisto almost beaten Galactus till Plot Device ensued.

Getting owned by a Celestial doesn't demean a Skyfather of any caliber in my opinion.

It's like Batroc the Leaper walking up to Thanos and challenging him to a no holds barred slugfest. It's obvious what the result will be.

So I don't think Skyfathers are being overrated. The Celestials are just so far above characters like Odin that if they want with a wave of there hand they can shut down the paths to his dimension and then kill him if they please.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Ultraman soloed the same book, Wonder Woman helped lift up Spectre, and Captain Marvel helped Superman with the book as well. All of them are equals with Infinity strength except Ultraman is stronger.

thumb up

thumb up all of those you named are stronger than hulk, glad we agree ^^

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:39 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Getting owned by a Celestial doesn't demean a Skyfather of any caliber in my opinion.

It's like Batroc the Leaper walking up to Thanos and challenging him to a no holds barred slugfest. It's obvious what the result will be.

So I don't think Skyfathers are being overrated. The Celestials are just so far above characters like Odin that if they want with a wave of there hand they can shut down the paths to his dimension and then kill him if they please.

only problem is beings like X-Man, Franklin Richards, and a few more are stated as equals to a single Celestial. Hardly Sky Father range they are. A single Celestial (no name average Celestial) is nowhere near the same as some of the Name ones that have insane feats of varying levels too.

Also a barely fed Galactus (eaten like 4 planets only, just four) matched 4 Celestials pretty handily till they combined into a super Celestial.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:08 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

only problem is beings like X-Man, Franklin Richards, and a few more are stated as equals to a single Celestial. Hardly Sky Father range they are. A single Celestial (no name average Celestial) is nowhere near the same as some of the Name ones that have insane feats of varying levels too.

Also a barely fed Galactus (eaten like 4 planets only, just four) matched 4 Celestials pretty handily till they combined into a super Celestial.

If Franklin or Nate are stated as being equal to a Celestial, they are both incredibly powerful beings as shown in previous feats. So it's acceptable to think that they may be able to defeat them.

I don't recall Nate fighting one so I will say we already know with Franklin he can do so.

Franklin at max is extremely powerful. He can at his max potential take on celestials and raise Galactus as a herald (with the help of his younger self I think) and he survives till the end of days with Galactus. On panel feats prove Franklin is far above Odin so I don't see a problem with it.

Franklins eons ahead of Skyfather.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Sep 21st, 2014 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The low-balling of Celestials is funny. Continue. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up all of those you named are stronger than hulk, glad we agree ^^

Hulk has infinity fts as well.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Galan007
The low-balling of Celestials is funny. Continue. thumb up
laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:23 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If Franklin or Nate are stated as being equal to a Celestial, they are both incredibly powerful beings as shown in previous feats. So it's acceptable to think that they may be able to defeat them.

I don't recall Nate fighting one so I will say we already know with Franklin he can do so.

Franklin at max is extremely powerful. He can at his max potential take on celestials and raise Galactus as a herald (with the help of his younger self I think) and he survives till the end of days with Galactus. On panel feats prove Franklin is far above Odin so I don't see a problem with it.

Franklins eons ahead of Skyfather.

The only reason Franklin "restored" Galactus was because he had a lengthy amount of time of harnessing energy for that moment to do so. He as a child was shown hoarding energy which adult Franklin then Had child Franklin give to Galactus. Not as impressive with prep in involved in the context.

I'm not saying Celestials cannot be uber, the name ones are. However show me any no name celestial with power equal to a hungry Galactus at all. Then I will concede my views.

Last edited by CadenceV2 on Sep 21st, 2014 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:56 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

The only reason Franklin "restored" Galactus was because he had a lengthy amount of time of harnessing energy for that moment to do so. He as a child was shown hoarding energy which adult Franklin then Had child Franklin give to Galactus. Not as impressive with prep in involved in the context.

I'm not saying Celestials cannot be uber, the name ones are. However show me any no name celestial with power equal to a hungry Galactus at all. Then I will concede my views.

Show me what makes you think that Franklin and Nate when not at full power are hardly Skyfather level.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:04 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

A few no-name Celestials were shown creating the marvel multiverse:
http://i.imgur.com/As7qOBR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4BBRsOn.jpg
Perhaps that helps explain why Kubik(a universal reality warper) was scared shitless of one. smile

Anywho, concession accepted. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 21st, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

SM 1Million wins 8/10

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:34 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has infinity fts as well.

thumb up

Only in your dreams or your world wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 05:03 AM
CatL18

IF Superman 1M has 5th dimensional Imp's power, Superman 1M stomps.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 10:13 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

When the Superman of the 67th century married the Imp Queen, 10 new sensory powers entered the Superman bloodline. While these abilities obviously made Superman 1M more powerful, they certainly didn't put him on par with an actual Imp.

He still wins, though. thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 02:45 PM