KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection

The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Now the the 21st century or 10's is now all about sequels.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:44 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The curse of what I like to call...sequel-itis.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:23 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but the summer of sequels is off to a good start though X men and The Matrix doing pretty good.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:34 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Whatup G, Im a big fan of the hulk tv series and tv-movies, i used to love watching them as a kid but now as i grew up while i still like them and if they on tv i watch them i cant help but notice that they are so cheesy, lol, but i still like them and to this day what surprises me the most is the awsome effects involved in the Hulks hair, lol, what a fake ass looking wig, lol and the Trial of The Hulk with Daredevil is my favorite of the tv-movies.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:02 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Still can't find a place that sells The old 80's Hulk dvd's.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:23 AM
chico
chopper style

I grew up on this show and I LOVE THEM!! Ordered them today. Kinda mad at The Hulk movie althought it does have Eric Bana (kicked butt in Chopper explains my Sig) and Jennifer Connelly ( Man I love her) whats with the big CG Hulk?

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:41 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard it's more on plot then action because Ang Lee directing it.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 10:58 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Nice to see new posters on our humble thread . Yes the two-disc dvd collection is available at Wal-Mart. It contains two of the three Hulk TV movies(excluding The Death of the Incredible Hulk). I like The Trial of the Incredible Hulk more than the rest but the original tv series was great.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:11 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Very much true I still can't find that dvd how I'll try K mart

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:07 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Keep looking someone out there has to carry it!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:24 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I'll try my best bro.Actually I sent my friend to go look for it as we speck he might have found it.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:31 PM
chico
chopper style

I seen it at Wal-Mart if that helps.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:52 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Well my friends I finally got it.I finally got this Two disk Cd I'll watch it real soon hope it's as good as before.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:25 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Let me know how it is augey. I have yet to actually get this due to financial difficulties.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:30 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Very awesome Gs I'm loving everyminute of it.;Wonder if they'll ever do a THor movie.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 11:36 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That was the intention of having him in the movie by the way. Sort of an introduction before doing his own(sadly never made) series.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:07 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah very sad.I miss watching these movies haven't seen this movie since I was 12 I think.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:22 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That is when I first saw it too. That was the year it came out. I was in the sixth grade.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:28 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

It still good too bad the sci fio channel don't give any good super hero movies or shows.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:30 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The Scifi Channel only seems to air sappy contemporary science fiction series or original in-house productions now.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 10:52 PM