KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Exodus Respect Thread

Revamped Exodus Respect Thread
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Great Thread mate. I heard of Exodus alot, but never seen anything from him before. Nice job.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 03:23 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Great Thread mate. I heard of Exodus alot, but never seen anything from him before. Nice job.

Thanks, just a question. Does this respect thread give you a lot of info about Exodus. Like does it make you feel more knowledgable on the character. I try to make them as good as possible.

Doing X-Man next.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 03:28 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Great thread. Always been a fan of Exodus. I'd like to someday see them branch out with a cosmic story involving him and possibly Magneto.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Great thread. Always been a fan of Exodus. I'd like to someday see them branch out with a cosmic story involving him and possibly Magneto.

Yep definitely, I would always love to see him come up against someone like Thor. Can imagine it being a fun fight.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:49 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

The first time I ever saw Exodus was when he was fighting Hulk in House of M beginning

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 01:50 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
The first time I ever saw Exodus was when he was fighting Hulk in House of M beginning

I probably will include it. Just wondered as doesn't it count as an Alternate Time?

I just wondered as I was going to put it in with AoA, Marvel 2099 and HoM.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:06 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Age of Apocalypse

So this section will cover Exodus in the AoA (Age of Apocalypse) universe. There isn't many appearances but I thought I may as well post them in.

Teleportation

In this Universe Exodus isn't as knowledgable of his powers. In this case Magneto convinces Exodus he can teleport.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...01-011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...01-012.jpg.html

Energy Blasts

Exodus one shots a member of the Madri, followers of Apocalypse that tortured him before Magneto saved him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...02-004.jpg.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:06 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

House of M

So this features Exodus from his time in the House of M universe, again he doesn't have that many appearances except one fight with the Hulk.

Exodus vs Hulk

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...84_19a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...84_19b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/203...84_20a.jpg.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:13 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:25 PM
DarkSaint85

Good respect thread. I had no real idea what he was capable of - and this thread helped a lot!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 10:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good respect thread. I had no real idea what he was capable of - and this thread helped a lot!

Thanks DarkSaint, like you said Exodus is definitely capable of a lot of things.

I don't think he gets a lot of credit on the forums to be honest. Hopefully this respect thread helps that.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 12:45 PM