KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes..he thought Thanos had lost, because he figured he could take him down by using only a small percentage of his power.

He couldn't do so and acknowledged that.

You have refused to answer me when I ask you if you think their fight showed them equal. You dance around it by saying there was no winner, but that only happened because they stopped fighting.
Not of that makes sense considering the circumstances the situation warranted.

That's an irrelevant question which ignores the big picture due to your own personal bias. It disgusts me the lengths you'll go to tout Odin.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 08:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Not of that makes sense considering the circumstances the situation warranted.

That's an irrelevant question which ignores the big picture due to your own personal bias. It disgusts me the lengths you'll go to tout Odin.

First of all I don't tout Odin, nor have I said he's a favorite character of mine. I just know what he is capable of. Second, it disgusts you the "lengths" I'll go? Lol, I feel like you're way too emotionally invested in this message board. I've noticed a thing you do is hurl out wildly emotional accusations at people.

Finally, I'm going to ask you one last time: Do you think in their fight Odin and Thanos were shown to be equals in power?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

First of all I don't tout Odin, nor have I said he's a favorite character of mine. I just know what he is capable of. Second, it disgusts you the "lengths" I'll go? Lol, I feel like you're way too emotionally invested in this message board. I've noticed a thing you do is hurl out wildly emotional accusations at people.

Finally, I'm going to ask you one last time: Do you think in their fight Odin and Thanos were shown to be equals in power?
You are the one ignoring the context so I am accurate in my assessment.

Irrelevant question.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are the one ignoring the context so I am accurate in my assessment.

Irrelevant question.

If we're discussing Thanos vs Odin then asking who appeared more powerful in their encounter seems pretty relevant to me.

You do realize that your refusal to answer pretty much is an answer in itself, right? There's no way you wouldn't be screaming "Thanos" at the top of your lungs if Odin wasn't shown to be superior in their encounter.

You have told us all here exactly what we needed to know.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If we're discussing Thanos vs Odin then asking who appeared more powerful in their encounter seems pretty relevant to me.

You do realize that your refusal to answer pretty much is an answer in itself, right? There's no way you wouldn't be screaming "Thanos" at the top of your lungs if Odin wasn't shown to be superior in their encounter.

You have told us all here exactly what we needed to know.
That is only one aspect in the formidability equation. You are one of those nuts who think power is all that matters. Thanos wasn't there to kill him but Odin tried to kill him and failed in his own realm.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is only one aspect in the formidability equation. You are one of those nuts who think power is all that matters. Thanos wasn't there to kill him but Odin tried to kill him and failed in his own realm.

Yeah, I didn't expect you to actually answer. You just wouldn't be quanchi if you did. I'd think someone had hacked into your account.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, I didn't expect you to actually answer. You just wouldn't be quanchi if you did. I'd think someone had hacked into your account.
Quit asking irrelevant questions in the future. I already dismantled your nonsense in this very thread.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already dismantled your nonsense in this very thread.

You say this to literally every single person you seem to debate. I don't think I've even once seen you concede a point or admit you were wrong. To which I know you'll respond to that by saying it's because you've never been wrong.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:43 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah, I didn't expect you to actually answer.

thumb up @ Calling him out on his BS

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You say this to literally every single person you seem to debate. I don't think I've even once seen you concede a point or admit you were wrong. To which I know you'll respond to that by saying it's because you've never been wrong.
I am correct and I have backed my rationale with logic and the comics. You have not. You are guilty.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:24 PM
tkitna

I do believe it all.

Then you are the only one.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 12:34 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna
Then you are the only one.
False. My claims are supported by logic and the comic.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 12:42 AM
TheLordofMurder

Quanchi logic at its best...

Odin was trying to kill Thanos, BUT stood over Thanos with Gungnir in hand for 7 PANELS while Thanos staggered to his feet and did nothing...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 03:55 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Quanchi logic at its best...

Odin was trying to kill Thanos, BUT stood over Thanos with Gungnir in hand for 7 PANELS while Thanos staggered to his feet and did nothing...
Odin failed. Thanos said nay to his pitiful attempts to stop the fight. Odin still backed down to mighty Thanos.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 04:06 AM
TheLordofMurder

Odin failed. Thanos said nay to his pitiful attempts to stop the fight. Odin still backed down to mighty Thanos.

Dont attempt to deflect...

According to you, Odin was trying to kill Thanos, yet Odin stood over him in the perfect position to drive Gungnir through the back of Thanos's head and did nothing...

Yep, that sounds like someone going for the kill...

But I guess in your twisted world, that makes sense...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:08 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dont attempt to deflect...

According to you, Odin was trying to kill Thanos, yet Odin stood over him in the perfect position to drive Gungnir through the back of Thanos's head and did nothing...

Yep, that sounds like someone going for teh kill..

:roll:
Odin thought he was dead and then gave him the chance to yield. Thanos denied it. Your speculation is just your clit talking.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:09 AM
TheLordofMurder

Odin thought he was dead and then gave him the chance to yield. Thanos denied it. Your speculation is just your clit talking.

Bullsh!t...

Odin did not think Thanos was dead because he was talking to him...

Lets count panels and read the dialog that exposes your lies:

Attachment: odin drops thanos.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:19 AM
TheLordofMurder

And:

Attachment: thanos staggers to his feet.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:19 AM
TheLordofMurder

We see from the above dialog that Odin did NOT think Thanos was dead (exposing that you are a phukking liar)...

And we also see that Odin had Thanos down, was standing close by with Gungnir in hand, and Thanos was hurting and helpless...

But what does this "going for the kill" Odin do?

He stands there and does nothing while Thanos slowly staggers to his feet; for 7 PANELS Odin does absolutely nothing...

Yep, you are right quanchi, Odin definitely was trying to kill Thanos...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Bullsh!t...

Odin did not think Thanos was dead because he was talking to him...

Lets count panels and read the dialog that exposes your lies:
Save the eulogies until the body cools. It's right in the scan you posted, liar.

Odin was wrong and basically tried sucking his dick due to his amazing tenacity. Thanos denied the creepy sexual deviant.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 05:40 AM