KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 74 75 [76] 77 78 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Thing with this is if they do Secret Wars, it needs to actually be Secret Wars. One of the gripes I actually have with the MCU is they sometimes build things up to sound bigger on scale than they end up being in some instances. Like Age of Ultron, which was more like Weekend at Ultron's. Or Civil War, which ended up being a dozen people fighting at an airport, mostly with their kid-gloves on.

But if they can pull Infinity War off well, getting the story straight while juggling such an enormous cast (which we will know within the next few weeks), they definitely have the potential to get it right.
Yeah, and Ragnarok completely wasted the potential of a future Planet Hulk movie. They tend to make huge stories/moments nothing but footnotes. Infinity War will be the first exception to this I think.

That said, now that they have Doom onboard, the idea of a Secret Wars movie gets me super excited. That actually raises the stakes from Infinity War.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 04:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just a friendly reminder to everyone:

Use spoiler tags when discussing this film after it releases. If you don’t know how to use spoiler tags, then ask me or someone else.

Blatant spoiler posts won’t be tolerated and you’ll get a ban for 30 days. Don’t be that guy.

Thanks. thumb up

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 06:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm seeing it tomorrow so I'll be sure to come in here and not use spoiler tags and be that guy

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 07:20 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Just a friendly reminder to everyone:

Use spoiler tags when discussing this film after it releases. If you don’t know how to use spoiler tags, then ask me or someone else.

Blatant spoiler posts won’t be tolerated and you’ll get a ban for 30 days. Don’t be that guy.

Thanks. thumb up

I'm seeing on friday and won;t use spoiler tags lol.. just joking Matt

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm seeing on friday and won;t use spoiler tags lol.. just joking Matt

Take a stand with me Bruce, lets get banned together

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 08:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Take a stand with me Bruce, lets get banned together

then i couldn't have fun on here lol

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Apparently Marvels started work on an Eternals movie. Could be good I think and it's possible that the Celestials are the game plan for the plot arc after Thanos.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, Phase 4 will kick off with the sequel to Spider-man:HC, then supposedly GotG3, BP2 and DS2. Eternals is supposedly scheduled to be part of Phase 4 somewhere in there along with a few unnamed films.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hey peoples, Forbes has apparently spoiled the entire movie so be extra careful about avoiding spoilers. Stay off twitch streams, careful reading youtube thumbnails, the works.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 04:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I broke down and read the now available plot synopsis on Wikipedia.

This movie is gonna rock so hard.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Just got back from seeing it.

Glorious.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:31 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

How many post credit scenes?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:06 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Just the one, at the very end of the credits.

Dunno if that needs to be in Spoilers, but I'll do it just in case.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:38 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Martian_mind

Feels like the 2000s to say this but...nice sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hey peoples, Forbes has apparently spoiled the entire movie so be extra careful about avoiding spoilers. Stay off twitch streams, careful reading youtube thumbnails, the works.

Thanks, I've been tempted to be spoiled but have avoided them thus far.

My friend who does personal security for movie stars was at the premiere, he said "best movie ever". Granted, he's probability just high on ride, but I can't ****ing wait til Saturday.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 04:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Martian_mind

I wouldn't say it is, doesn't give away anything about the movie

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:51 PM
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:47 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
I broke down and read the now available plot synopsis on Wikipedia.

This movie is gonna rock so hard.

did you edit some of it :P

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:46 PM
gauntlet o doom

Saw the movie last night; fortunately the release date coincided with a public holiday here in Oz, otherwise I would have had to brave the sold out weekend sessions. The movie definitely delivers and it doesn't feel like a 2.5h movie - there's just so much happening. The trailers did a good job misdirecting the audience as about 50% of the footage released don't appear in the film.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:38 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote