KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 117 118 [119]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
There is no MCU Kang

Which is why you're so butthurt... shifty

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

There is no MCU Kang so I'm guessing you mean no one that matters worships Thanos.

Accurate.
Kang doesn’t matter to the general public he’s a loser character. You’re finally catching on. If he did exist he would try to worship Thanos.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 11:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which is why you're so butthurt... shifty

I was already triggered by the little respect he gets in comicbooks

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kang doesn’t matter to the general public he’s a loser character. You’re finally catching on. If he did exist he would try to worship Thanos.

Nice to see you're so unsatisfied with the actual MCU Thanos that you already write fanfiction for him thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I was already triggered by the little respect he gets in comicbooks

Nice to see you're so unsatisfied with the actual MCU Thanos that you already write fanfiction for him thumb up
Thats beneath Thanos. This is par for the course for Thanos. I told you he was the best villain in all the MCU and here’s more reaffirmation in that I claimed in comicdom and in the MCU.

Check.

Mate.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thats beneath Thanos. This is par for the course for Thanos. I told you he was the best villain in all the MCU and here’s more reaffirmation in that I claimed in comicdom and in the MCU.

Check.

Mate.

I agree he's likely the best MCU villain (not that big of a feat since they have been peeing in Loki for years?), so I'm not really out to bash the character. I've always liked Thanos fine.

Did you just check mate in a game I wasn't playing? Because it sounds like your claims are entirely unrelated with mine given that we seem to be in argeement (???)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 01:10 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I agree he's likely the best MCU villain (not that big of a feat since they have been peeing in Loki for years?), so I'm not really out to bash the character. I've always liked Thanos fine.

Did you just check mate in a game I wasn't playing? Because it sounds like your claims are entirely unrelated with mine given that we seem to be in argeement (???)
Concession accepted.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 02:58 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Finally saw Avengers: Infinity War! Great flick, great action, great humor*. Definitely Thanos' movie. At times, the movie did seem on the brink of not quite balancing all the scenarios and characters, but overall: job well done.

*Best line: "Why was she up there all this time?"; though also, pretty much everything Drax said had me lulzing.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 08:15 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bought it on Blu-ray

I felt like they shouldn’tve cut out the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dialogue scene Sanctuary where Thanos talks to Gamora about her past. Literally any scene where he’s on Brolin steals the screen

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 08:20 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hoping there's a director's cut in the works that includes and works in the cuts scenes into the film.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's been some concept art released showing Thor & Rocket fighting the Midgard Serpent.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 03:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Infinity War end scene

Did anyone else find it strange that a blast from a complete set of Infinity Stones was overpowered by Thor's axe? One gem can destroy a planet; yet a weapon supposedly forged in the heart of the dying star (which it wasn't, the metal was just heated/melted by the star, then it was forged) is more powerful than all six Infinity Stones combined? Meaning a small star is much, much more powerful than all six Infinity Stones?

And jumping earlier in the movie, how did Thor know that a weapon forged by Tyrion Lannister would be the "Thanos killing kind"? How was Thor able to surmise what it would take to kill Thanos? Also, I assume the dwarves didn't just sit around after they made Mjolnir, so where are all the other "Thanos killing kind" weapons? Why wasn't Mjolnir given the space travel ability, like Stormbreaker?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:21 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I assumed they didn't have a bunch of Thanos killing weapons cuz you gotta be powerful in order to wield them. Thor implied it would killer lesser beings.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Originally posted by Surtur
I assumed they didn't have a bunch of Thanos killing weapons cuz you gotta be powerful in order to wield them. Thor implied it would killer lesser beings.

Yes, but how did Thor know Stormbreaker would be a Thanos-killing-kind weapon? Mjolnir certainly wasn't as it was easily destroyed by Hela, whom is much lesser than all the Infinity Stones. Hela didn't die when she was stabbed with Gungnir.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 12:31 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Edit

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 05:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Endgame sold 5 times as many tickets as Infinity War. Biggest brand on the planet. Wow. I am reveling in Thanos greatest victory. He who laughs last laughs best. Poor dc fans.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:44 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Can't wait to watch Captain Marvel and others defeat the ruthless remorseless monster Thanos.

The same ruthless remorseless monster that is irrefutable wrong because he could have used a nonviolent solution so his whole this is for the greater good and is the only solution is utter baloney except he believes that to be the Gospel the same as Most Villains.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:49 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos is the alpha, kid. Unbeatable in one on one combat. In each other mega franchise Star Wars, Harry Potter the good guys all have equals in terms of power save Thanos and the most powerful cinematic universe in all of existence. He has no equal, kids. Yoda has Sidious, etc. No one is in his league.

He who laughs last laughs best.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:54 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Thanos is the alpha, kid. Unbeatable in one on one combat. In each other mega franchise Star Wars, Harry Potter the good guys all have equals in terms of power save Thanos and the most powerful cinematic universe in all of existence. He has no equal, kids. Yoda has Sidious, etc. No one is in his league.

He who laughs last laughs best.

He's not unbeatable in 1 on 1 Combat.

Without the Infinity Gauntlet Thor using the Stormbreaker Axe most likely would defeat Thanos.

Also in a straight if Thanos fought Ghost Rider (Zarathos) a Juggernaut Demon that is Godlike and Boundless which has been shown and rivals Mephisto in power that would defeat Thanos.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:01 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is what was said, kid. By the guys who made the film. He was dogpiled and still won. Sidious lost to Windu. Luke crushed Vader. Kenobi bested Vader. One on one these guys have equals Thanos takes on a team would dominate other universes.

Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in cinema of all time.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:04 PM