KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 77 78 [79] 80 81 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dude, spoiler is spoiler. We're supposed to be as quiet as possible. Rage got warned just for not concealing his link.

This is no mere movie. It's a f*cking comic book event. Infinity War.

Retards from DC are already trying their hardest to spoil the movie, so at least WE should keep it as quiet as possible.

Other stuff than spoiling people, but still minor stuff. Be careful. Wait 1 week at least, like Bada said.

Just asking erm

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:18 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're my friend forever, bro. I'd sacrifice myself first before letting those monsters ban you.

I'm just saying... this is the special situation here. Mods have had their discussion in their hidden forum. We're all in danger.

Spoiler tags, dudes. Spoiler tags for damn near anything you want to say.

This is no f*cking drill, I've seen firsthand what those globals can do when they're pissed.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Saw the movie. Liked it a lot.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Got back from Avengers. That's a good ****ing movie. A few niggles here and there, but it's the most entertaining and most "comic-booky" a movie we've had from the MCU in a while.

Two things I really liked:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: -Jokes were used for banter more than they were just shoved in for the kind of shit that's been annoying me.
-RED ****ING SKULL.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I told you, Pr. I f*cking told you.

love

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

In 3 hrs.. I'll be joining this spoiler tag party. Can't come soon enuff.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:45 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I told you, Pr. I f*cking told you.

love

My only real complaints were some of the pacing, in that they would [SPOILER - highlight to read]: to what I thought was the wrong group sometimes, and you had to wait even longer for the next one.
-a lack of Hulk that I'll bet real money on was Ruffalo pissing and moaning for more screen time (though that short fight at the start was boss).
-The CGI design of Thanos himself. Well written, well portrayed and well animated to the point of looking like Brolin himself, I still just... Didn't like the art choice, but that's a personal thing on my end.
-Nerfing Vision that hard.

And those are not massive complaints, so it's not like it makes the movie suck or anything.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

The CGI on Thanos is a hundred times better than on Steppenwolf

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:13 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You're my friend forever, bro. I'd sacrifice myself first before letting those monsters ban you.

I'm just saying... this is the special situation here. Mods have had their discussion in their hidden forum. We're all in danger.

Spoiler tags, dudes. Spoiler tags for damn near anything you want to say.

This is no f*cking drill, I've seen firsthand what those globals can do when they're pissed.

Okay, I get ya

Spoiler tags even for minor things

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:16 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by steverules_2
Okay, I get ya

Spoiler tags even for minor things

Bro, no problem.

I'm glad you understand, otherwise mods would cut my dick off.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:41 PM
steverules_2

Cut yours off? Well I'm gonna post the entire story then, my penis is safe!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:08 PM
ShadowFyre

Does stilts dick have any piercing resistance feats?

Just asking, it's for a new vs. thread Im making.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 12:37 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by BackFire
THANOS IS LUKE'S BIOLOGOCIAL SON. MARVEL/STAR WARS CROSSOVER CONFIRMED IN END CREDITS SCENE.

I'll probably go see it tonight at 1:00 am or something so I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore.

I have to wait until Saturday evening. embarrasment

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 01:10 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just saw it. It's quite good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: After credits scene was lame though. When will Marvel Execs get it through their thick skulls that no one likes Cap. Marvel?

I am curious how the general audience is going to take the ending.
I thought it was great and ballsy but expect the film will get some backlash from the more casual fans.

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 27th, 2018 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 03:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

^ it did. Everybody applauded when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thor and the gang showed up at Wakanda but no one, and I mean NO ONE, did so at the end.

I liked it very much.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:01 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Was really good. Not GOAT material but really good.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:07 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
The CGI on Thanos is a hundred times better than on Steppenwolf

That's not relevant to my point, but okay.

Originally posted by ares834
Just saw it. It's quite good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: After credits scene was lame though. When will Marvel Execs get it through their thick skulls that no one likes Cap. Marvel?

I am curious how the general audience is going to take the ending.
I thought it was great and ballsy but expect the film will get some backlash from the more casual fans.

The only thing that worries me is whether [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they're going to have the stones to let some of them stay dead, rather than use the time gem to bring them all back. I hope the Russo's keep some of them from coming back.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:44 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Was a love letter to comicbook fans. Phukk me....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:01 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Damn that was great

Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm pretty confident everyone who died by the Gauntlet will return - maybe they're trapped in the Soul Stone? - but Loki, Gamorra, and Vision are permanent.

Guardians and Spiderman are slated for more films, so obviously they're not perm dead.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm pretty confident everyone who died by the Gauntlet will return - maybe they're trapped in the Soul Stone? - but Loki, Gamorra, and Vision are permanent.

Guardians and Spiderman are slated for more films, so obviously they're not perm dead.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vision gets repaired, just sans gem. They did say his system was decentralised iirc, and it looked to me like Shuri got the bulk of the work done. But yeah, Gamora and even Loki should be permanent.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:14 AM