KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread

The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Album of all new pictures from EW.com

http://imgur.com/a/SyZ9d

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 07:31 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nice pics.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
all the clips in an attempt at chronological order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKSsHf3PiOU

That order doesn't make much sense.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 08:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

bad news: lawrence kasdan will not be writing any more star wars after the han solo movie. i believe also means he will not be writing ep8 or 9

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-...an/#more-324431

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
bad news: lawrence kasdan will not be writing any more star wars after the han solo movie. i believe also means he will not be writing ep8 or 9

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-...an/#more-324431

Episode 8 script is already done.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 09:12 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 05:51 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Hasn't aged a century.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Amazing new TV spot.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 04:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see the new stormtroopers are using the electrostaff type weapons from ROTS- gives Finn someone to practise on.

http://i.imgur.com/8cbxURq.jpg

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 09:26 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Ushgarak
I see the new stormtroopers are using the electrostaff type weapons from ROTS- gives Finn someone to practise on.

http://i.imgur.com/8cbxURq.jpg

Riot Control Trooper

Loosely based on this McQuarrie concept piece. With the shield, and then the saber turned into a stun/electro baton.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 10:06 AM
queeq
Chaos

Wow... seems to me Han Solo has quite a part to play in this one. Not just a cameo.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 04:38 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Vents, confirmed.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 06:59 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

That looks nice!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2015 08:51 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

The final edit is complete and we have a running time! eek!

2 hours, 15 minutes.

http://www.slashfilm.com/force-awakens-running-time/

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 03:24 AM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I love this bit.

quote:
As we know, there is a scene where Rey flies the Millennium Falcon as seen in the trailers. After they shot that scene, there is another sequence where Rey and Han fly it together. Daisy Ridley has a funny story about it: “I went to get into the pilot seat and he was like ‘that’s mine’. I was genuinely mortified and JJ was sitting there like ‘Oh my god.'”

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 03:28 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

As excited as I am for the movie, am I maybe the only one that slightly feels a lot of this kind of looks like a rehash?

Jakku is pretty much Tatooine.....Ryoome looks like Hoth. The Starkiller weapon looks like the the 3rd incarnation of a death star.

Kylo Ren being obsessed with Vader.....just seems like it's there for the sake of "oh look, it's Vader."

I mean I'm not going to judge or anything until I see it, but a lot of this looks like a very "safe" movie. I guess Lucasfilm was kind of cornered into this anyway, which is a shame.

But I guess we'll see next month.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Oh it definitely seems to be a bit of a rehash.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 03:38 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 03:43 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah well.....I'm sorry, but...

I like George.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 04:01 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Well RotJ kinda rehashed ANH, and for the most part it worked, so...

Not worried about rehash. But since it's an Abrams film of an older franchise, I am worried though about Star Wars Episode VII: The Reference.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2015 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote