KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman VS Thor: STRENGTH RANKING

Where does Superman Rank in strength compared to Thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor is stronger than Superman 10 11.76%
Superman is stronger than Thor 26 30.59%
Superman and Thor are peers in strength 24 28.24%
Superman is a tier above Thor in strength 25 29.41%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman VS Thor: STRENGTH RANKING
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman has defeated the Hulk, and Thor in every cross over they have been pitted against him.

Bringing up the crossovers kind of proves Prof. T.C McAbe's point, because the fights were close...thus peers. Just look at Superman's comments after each fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Superman has the edge but hes not a whole tier above Thor laughing

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:52 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Silent Master
Bringing up the crossovers kind of proves Prof. T.C McAbe's point, because the fights were close...thus peers. Just look at Superman's comments after each fight.

thumb up

Both got respect and all 3 are considered the strongmen of their respecitve universes.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

superman is stronger, but not a tier stronger....this really shouldn't be shocking to anyone who knows the characters at all.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 12:14 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by pym-ftw
... Superman didn't benchpress the earth, he bench pressed a bar with equivocal weight.

And why not, Thor has the better canon feats.

Really?

Name them.

I presume the Midgard Serpent will be first.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 01:39 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by leonidas
superman is stronger, but not a tier stronger....this really shouldn't be shocking to anyone who knows the characters at all.

I destroyed the Thor Corps and ABSORBED their collective knowledge.

I know EVERYTHING about Thor!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 01:40 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

There is no strength tier.

Superman's not a tier stronger than Thor because there are many people in trans who are far stronger than them, and people in trans who are far weaker.

There is no "herald strength" and there is no "meta" strength.

There is just strength, which plays a part in the consideration of someone's ranking.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 01:46 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman is stronger, but not by much.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Really?

Name them.

I presume the Midgard Serpent will be first.
Smashing a moon and the planet orbiting it apart... And then pushing it back apart.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:33 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman is definitely stronger.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is stronger, imo, as he has much more impressive strength feats but I do think they are in the same tier strengthwise and perhaps durability too but Superman is way ahead in speed.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:07 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is more than twice Thor's strength, so he's absolutely in a higher class.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:09 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by panthergod
Superman is more than twice Thor's strength, so he's absolutely in a higher class.

Agreed, I am confused is to how this is even a comparison.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:10 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The dials go to 11, Thor knows this.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:12 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The dials go to 11, Thor knows this.

He learned the hard way. wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by panthergod
Based on ?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm gonna say he picked up a comic, opened it, then read it.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:32 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

What comic though?

Only by being acquainted with the largest majority of Superman's comics and feats would you ever learn that he's stronger than Thor.

I know plenty of people who have read tons of Superman comics and still consider Thor to be his physical superior...

Even this board has a dozen people who thinks that Hulk starts out around Superman's level no expression

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:34 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

But failed to comprehend it. Therein lies the problem.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep.

Superman can outmuscle two Thor-level opponents at once -- and has done more impressive showings.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:36 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote