KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jedi Dooku vs Barsen'thor

Jedi Dooku vs Barsen'thor
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He defeated Vengean nigh-solo (Draag gives the Wrath the lion's share of the credit for his assassination,)

I don't care if Draahg* gives him the credit, he was still fighting alongside a powerful Sith and rival.

quote:
Darth Ekkage's hype matches that of Darth Maul.[...]it's no wonder the Wrath as of early act 2 couldn't solo her.

Hardly. But indeed, Ekkage seems to be more or less the Nyriss of her day, yeah--and it was on Belsavis. Act III.

Point is, I consider Wyellett weaker than them. Which isn't bad at all, but hardly better than Dooku.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nyriss would wipe the floor with Maul.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

BS.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nyriss would wipe the floor with Maul.

InB4 Marco rage.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

True... she would get someone else to wipe the floor with Maul after she slaughters him.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't care if Draahg* gives him the credit, he was still fighting alongside a powerful Sith and rival.

Originally posted by Me, when I slaughtered you
Whether or not you "care" isn't my concern.

There's a reason Draahg gets put out of commission mid-fight. The Wrath does (at worst) 75% of the work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hardly. But indeed, Ekkage seems to be more or less the Nyriss of her day, yeah--and it was on Belsavis. Act III.

Ultimately, historically legendary skill is inferior to being the greatest assassin in history as well as perhaps a greater weapon than any the Empire ever had.

Point is, I consider Wyellett weaker than them. Which isn't bad at all, but hardly better than Dooku.

And he isn't.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
The Wrath does (at worst) 75% of the work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But you can't make that call. He is fighting alongside a Sith that has consistently been something of a rival to him. It's 2 on 1.

quote:
Ultimately, historically legendary skill is inferior to being the greatest assassin in history

I don't recall the history* part.

quote:
And he isn't.

Then I'm not really sure what you're arguing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:55 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If anything, their rivalry is akin to Meetra and Sion, only the wrath holds even more dominance over draahg. They were only rivals in terms of how Baras viewed their significance.

Greatest that ever lived*

I'm defending the honor of wyellett and the wrath tbh.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:01 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

True... she would get someone else to wipe the floor with Maul after she slaughters him.

Her name is Nyriss... she is the greatest of the Dark Councilors.

The person she gets must wipe the floor... they must wipe the floor with Maul... or she becomes angry.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Her name is Nyriss... she is the greatest of the Dark Councilors.

The person she gets must wipe the floor... they must wipe the floor with Maul... or she becomes angry.

...what?

@Skillz: By the way, something that caught my eye, when did Draahg get taken out of the fight?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:31 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

...what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXOdn6vLCuU&t=4m26s

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

But this isn't a force contest, Aubere.

Thor's TK is overwhelming though. And if Dooku closes to engage in sabers, she can simply block his saber with a Force shield and blow him away like she did to the First Son.

And he was defeated by the Wrath in mid-Act II. Considering how by this point Wrath was unable to defeat Ekkage or Venegean by himself, Wyellett really can't be better than the upper-class Dark Councillors; but he's up there, to be sure.

Well, Wrath killing him isn't canon. You actually have to work to keep fighting him, in super reckless fashion, with the game all but telling you you're being a dumbass. And just because the Wrath didn't kill them solo doesn't mean they'd be unable to. For the Vengean fight, Draagh gets taken out halfway through and admits the Wrath did the lion's share of the fighting (Draagh was also intentionally fighting poorly), and Vengean spent a very long time prepping before the fight and charging his power. Also iirc the Wrath is stated to be > Ekkage anyway. Who was one of the greatest assassins to ever live and was considered to be as great a weapon as any the Sith had ever had btw.

Also Wylette humiliated and injured Baras before he went super saiyan enlightenment. Plus upper-class Dark Council is pretty ****ing powerful bro.

He and his forces captured them, that doesn't mean he defeated or even fought them. Kaedan too was killed by the Wrath (or Nox), after all. Still, he's a master of Juyo-Kos and according to the encyclopedia wan one of the leaders of the Council; he's obviously solid.

I doubt the Masters went down without a fight. And Nox and Wrath (though any Empire PC can kill him iirc) > Jedi Dooku as well though. :T

From my perspective that's a little backwards. The fact that he defeated Zallow is what defines Malgus's skill, not the other way around--and even then, I don't consider Malgus to be Dooku's superior by that point anyway.

Maybe not Sith Dooku, but Jedi Dooku?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Dread Master's are described as the galaxy's greatest threat during the Dread War.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:37 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Nephthys
Thor's TK is overwhelming though. And if Dooku closes to engage in sabers, she can simply block his saber with a Force shield and blow him away like she did to the First Son.

So why does this logic not apply when she's matched against the HoT?

quote:
Well, Wrath killing him isn't canon.

Dark Side choices are canon, bro.

Point is, Wyellett is demonstratably not as powerful as he claims to be. He believed he could handily overwhelm the Wrath, but was soundly defeated in the end.

quote:
Also iirc the Wrath is stated to be > Ekkage anyway.

Only by himself.

quote:
Also Wylette humiliated and injured Baras before he went super saiyan enlightenment.

I don't see anything hinting that he injured Baras, much less humiliated him, only that he was able to steal his lightsaber.

And it just so happens Baras got a major boost after that too.

quote:
I doubt the Masters went down without a fight.

That doesn't make very much sense, though.

quote:
Maybe not Sith Dooku, but Jedi Dooku?

Depends on how relevant you think the gap between them is, I suppose.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dark Side choices are canon for Imperial.
Light Side choices are canon for Republic.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:58 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

@Skillz: By the way, something that caught my eye, when did Draahg get taken out of the fight?

He gets ragdolled when Vengean is at half health, taken out until the end.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:00 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

For the most part I'd agree, but there are a few that I'm not so sure about. Even more that would be a shame without them being canon.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:33 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I don't think that's official. Plus that would be shitty. Darkside Agent is stupid and lame and completely contrary to the plot, Lightside Warrior and Bounty Hunter are both superior to the alternative.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 16th, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

In terms of KMC debating, it's official.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol BS.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 11:40 PM