KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alan Scott Vs Beta Ray Bill

Alan Scott Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lifting a city with the help of Odin force Thor means he can move a planet? no expression

What I'm saying is it's within his powerset to do they just dont do it. And planet pushing is rare in marvel as opposed to dc

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What I'm saying is it's within his powerset to do they just dont do it. And planet pushing is rare in marvel as opposed to dc

That's just using no limit fallacy.

Seeing how often someone destroys a planet in marvel? Nope.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That's just using no limit fallacy.

Seeing how often someone destroys a planet in marvel? Nope.

Wtf are you blathering about? I'm making an observation not establishing canon and pointing out the possibility of it happening not stating fact. None of that cheese shite matters anyway in this battle as it's not combat related.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wtf are you blathering about? I'm making an observation not establishing canon and pointing out the possibility of it happening not stating fact. None of that cheese shite matters anyway in this battle as it's not combat related.

Yeah, you have no idea what you are talking about. Gotcha.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Qft abhi, my statement was all conjecture. Nowhere did i state anything as fact. Go nitpick someone elses posts.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Qft abhi, my statement was all conjecture. Nowhere did i state anything as fact. Go nitpick someone elses posts.

thumb up

I forgive you sin.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:02 PM
krisblaze

It looks like Alan became even stronger after he was resurrected

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 07:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Good, Alan can hold up a planet, so Bill can smash it to bits.

Horse face will smash Alan's face in, period.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 03:05 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

I agree.

Is harder destroy a planet than hold one. Bill survived more than one planet explosion.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:14 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I agree.

Is harder destroy a planet than hold one. Bill survived more than one planet explosion.

Is that why Bill can destroy a planet but needs surfer's help to move a planet off panel? Because stopping a motherbox from sucking in earth ****ing shits on destroying an unnamed planet.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:29 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by "Id"
Good, Alan can hold up a planet, so Bill can smash it to bits.

Horse face will smash Alan's face in, period.
Why do people keep using the planet busting feat for BRB. It doesn't apply to a forum fight at all.

Battle distance is .5km
Bill achieved the feat by ramming into the planet from astronomical distances away (lots of time to accelerate to critical speeds).

Bill will not have that luxury here so the feat is inapplicable.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:36 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Zero phucks are given to Alan space cheese when Two black holes side by side could not produce enough force to hold Bill down.

Bill is going to unleah planet smashing hammer blows across Alan cranium.

/end

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 09:46 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Zero phucks are given to such a meaningless feat when all he did was destroy the machine creating those black holes. He didn't even enter the black holes.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 02:50 AM
krisblaze

Ah right, now I remember. BRB in the Eden one-shot, he encountered black holes then.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 03:32 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Laugh

Repeat with me.
Holy Molly Doughnut Shop.
(please log in to view the image)

Ok one more time.

Holy Molly Doughnut Shop.

One can NOT delude themselves into believing, Alan wins because he held a planet at bay. What is the face value of that space cheese? How is that applied in a combat scene?

If Alan attempts to hold Bill at bay, than guess what? Holy Molly Bill is going to break free, and make a doughnut out of Alan's Face.

Oh look a free Doughnut for Alan.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 04:16 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Or Alan beats the shit out of Bill with energy attacks and constructs that powerful.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:38 AM
krisblaze

We haven't seen many constructs out of Alan post-resurrection.

Just shields and domes.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:39 AM
Board Walker

Starheart > BRB + Thor

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:56 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Beta Ray Bill.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:36 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bill wins. Space cheese means shit.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote