KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Hey I got no problem with her having an advantage but a bad match up? Hardly. She is going to have a hard time countering two speedsters who have a significant edge as well as literally laugh at anything under third degree burns. So you were going to post the carver scan, so not exactly the norm if that's the only scan that comes up. Get my point?

Not really I could have brought up her low showings but didn't. She doesn't fight the way you guys are saying. Not evem this new bloodlusted storm has. Or do you disagree?

Hell I didnt even get into the hawks exotic powers or tech. You were underselling the Hawks not the other way around

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hey I got no problem with her having an advantage but a bad match up? Hardly.

Not really I could have brought up her low showings but didn't. She doesn't fight the way you guys are saying. Not evem this new bloodlusted storm has. Or do you disagree?

do i disagree? well, kinda, yeah. the forum is unique. is using flash rain storms followed by icing ooc? not at all imo. she also doesn't regularly fight 2 air-based opponents either. i wouldn't expect you to lowball, since i wasn't highballing. these tactics i'm suggesting are pretty unremarkable imo. she froze foes several times, she's mucked with air pressure MORE times, lightning is of course her go-to move, but she can do a LOT more then just blast with it--she's used it as shields more than once, like she has used air-pressure as a shield more than once.

perhaps bad match up was a misnomer (i was thinking for a second they flew with wings, as opposed to nth metal...) but i think she has a nice advantage due to versatility. could they win? sure, like i said her durability is her biggest weakness. but they would have hell reaching her in the air to score a ko is what i'm saying.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And didn't use it to stop anyone erm they literally stood in one place

Because she wasn't trying to kill them. You asked me to show you her using elemental forces simultaneously. That's exactly what I did. Her not going all out isn't the question here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas
do i disagree? well, kinda, yeah. the forum is unique. is using flash rain storms followed by icing ooc? not at all imo. she also doesn't regularly fight 2 air-based opponents either. i wouldn't expect you to lowball, since i wasn't highballing. these tactics i'm suggesting are pretty unremarkable imo. she froze foes several times, she's mucked with air pressure MORE times, lightning is of course her go-to move, but she can do a LOT more then just blast with it--she's used it as shields more than once, like she has used air-pressure as a shield more than once.

perhaps bad match up was a misnomer (i was thinking for a second they flew with wings, as opposed to nth metal...) but i think she has a nice advantage due to versatility. could they win? sure, like i said her durability is her biggest weakness. but they would have hell reaching her in the air to score a ko is what i'm saying.

Again there really is no example of those tactics stopping anyone of note worthy. That's the point. The Hawks can control air pressure with their nth metal as well and have a whole Wack and tech didn't bring up as literally just their speed, durability and healing factor is going to be extremely troublesome for storm. Is she more powerful then them? Definetly. But she needs to bring her A game. Even recently hawkman healed his arm that was cut off by lobo in minutes.

See now that I agree with.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wth? am i on the same side of an argument as carver....? blink

forget everything i said mungi, i concede.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Again there really is no example of those tactics stopping anyone of note worthy. That's the point. The Hawks can control air pressure with their nth metal as well and have a whole Wack and tech didn't bring up as literally just their speed, durability and healing factor is going to be extremely troublesome for storm. Is she more powerful then them? Definetly. But she needs to bring her A game. Even recently hawkman healed his arm that was cut off by lobo in minutes.

See now that I agree with.

fair enuff. thumb up

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:03 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
Because she wasn't trying to kill them. You asked me to show you her using elemental forces simultaneously. That's exactly what I did. Her not going all out isn't the question here.

No I asked you for tornados, flash freeze and lightening at once which you said she would do here. You didn't do that. You posted a scan of an enclosed area and the people literally didn't move and was not as varied as your claiming. As literally as that is shown is wind, rain and maybe below temperature. Most have norman durability so it's not surprising the outcome.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:04 PM
carver9

No I asked you for tornados, flash freeze and lightening at once which you said she would do here. You didn't do that. You posted a scan of an enclosed area and the people literally didn't move and was not as varied as your claiming. As literally as that is shown is wind, rain and maybe below temperature. Most have norman durability so it's not surprising the outcome.

Scan states she called all of her elemental forces at once. What does that mean to you?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Scan states she called all of her elemental forces at once. What does that mean to you?

Simple means full fury of a storm doesn't mean all storms. Or do you think normal human durability people can take below freezing temperatures,'lightening, extreme heat, winds, hurricanes, hail, tornadoes, etc all at once? The answer is no they would be dead instantly. You even said It yourself she didn't want to kill them, so if she truly was unleashed then her full power is pretty weak. Or more then likely actually didn't use her full powers as like you said didn't want to kill them. Which do you prefer?

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:30 PM
carver9

If that isn't enough, here she conjures ALL of the elemental forces at her command with a raise of her hand.

(please log in to view the image)

Storm summons ALL of the elemental forces at her command. Now we just need to gauge what's elemental forces she commands. Stop denying proof my friend.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:38 PM
-K-M-

Storm summons ALL of the elemental forces at her command. Now we just need to gauge what's elemental forces she commands. Stop denying proof my friend.

That's great but nothing is shown actually using all the elements and if you want to use that was storms full power with all her abilities then the Hawks stomp. Sweet. Full tornado, hurricane I n such a small location? Yep makes sense carver not like they would be ripped apart or anything ....oh wait they would.

Also not your friend and don't call me that.

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 10:43 PM
carver9

Disagree with everything you said and I also think it would be amazing if you put me on ignore.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 12:53 AM
-K-M-

Disagree with everything you said and I also think it would be amazing if you put me on ignore.

Of course you would as apparently by your logic humans with normal durability can take tornados, hurricanes oh and lightening strikes, hail, extreme temperatures, monsoons, etc, etc. all at the same time and basically not die instantly or have any lasting effects happen to them thumb up Yep she most definitely used her full elemental force there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 01:41 AM