KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic(WILDSTORM) VERSUS Hulk(DOC GREEN)

Majestic(WILDSTORM) VERSUS Hulk(DOC GREEN)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What has Doc Gr. actually done to that inactive Ultron from alt timeline? Did he tore adamantium like paper? Ultron's robotic joints are vulnerable sometimes, so I'm wondering.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What has Doc Gr. actually done to that inactive Ultron from alt timeline? Did he tore adamantium like paper? Ultron's robotic joints are vulnerable sometimes, so I'm wondering.

You'll have to look at the edges of the arm. It has tear/broken marks on it. Also, when has Ultron arm being broken from the joints? Scans please.

Here he withstands a Continental level attack and overpowers it with a Thunderclap.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...a31bd8.png.html

Not only that, he rips an AMPED Ironman armor to shreds like it's tissue paper and one shot koes him (name me one person that has done this to my Iron buddy)... and tanks his attack that was obviously greater than his continental level attack in his weaker armor.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Not only that. He one shot koed Carol after tanking an assault from her with a smile. Minus that, we haven't seen him serious yet against the Hulks.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Feb 16th, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
You'll have to look at the edges of the arm. It has tear/broken marks on it. Also, when has Ultron arm being broken from the joints? Scans please.

Here he withstands a Continental level attack and overpowers it with a Thunderclap.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...a31bd8.png.html

Not only that, he rips an AMPED Ironman armor to shreds like it's tissue paper and one shot koes him (name me one person that has done this to my Iron buddy)...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Not only that. He one shot koed Carol after tanking an assault from her with a smile. Minus that, we haven't seen him serious yet.

Ultrasonics to power a continent. It's not a continental attack in the way I think you're intending it to be.

It shows Hulk has a high level of resistance to Ultrasonics on a Continental level granted but you're mixing it up I fear.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Feb 16th, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Ultrasonics to power, not destroy.

Power what?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Power what?

A continent. You seem to be implying continental level as if it's going to wreck a continent. Which it wont (and if you didn't then disregard this).

This shows that Hulk has a resistance level to continental Ultrasonics. I just think you've misphrased it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

When he "ripped" ultron's arm off it mad a popping noise not a shredding ripping noise.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:37 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A continent. You seem to be implying continental level as if it's going to wreck a continent. Which it wont (and if you didn't then disregard this).

This shows that Hulk has a resistance level to continental Ultrasonics. I just think you've misphrased it.

You answered your own question. Please reread my post. I clearly said it's a Continental attack and that is exactly what it is. Continental as stated on panel.

Lol...yes, Hulk is resistant to CONTINENTAL level sonics. Lol, that doesn't go against what I said. The attack was continental which is what I said in my post. I said nothing about wrecking a continent.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:39 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
When he "ripped" ultron's arm off it mad a popping noise not a shredding ripping noise.

laughing out loud

Metal make ripping noises?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:40 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

You answered your own question. Please reread my post. I clearly said it's a Continental attack and that is exactly what it is. Continental as stated on panel.

Lol...yes, Hulk is resistant to CONTINENTAL level sonics. Lol, that doesn't go against what I said. The attack was continental which is what I said in my post. I said nothing about wrecking a continent.

Carver I know it's continental.

It is a powerful enough blast of Ultrasonics to power one. You could just answer my question instead of taking the mick.

Remember next time not to just say continental but continental ultrasonics. They mean different things.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:42 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:43 PM
carver9

Carver I know it's continental.

It is a powerful enough blast of Ultrasonics to power one. You could just answer my question instead of taking the mick.

Remember next time not to just say continental but continental ultrasonics.

I'm going to say continental because that's what it is, continental.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:43 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm going to say continental because that's what it is, continental.

Continental Ultrasonics.

And do me a favour and stop repeating yourself when I agree with you.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:44 PM
-K-M-

laughing out loud

Metal make ripping noises?

When you pop things out of a joint they do. The comic literally used the sound effect "POP". Go cry to the writer.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
When you pop things out of a joint they do. The comic literally used the sound effect "POP. Go cry to the writer.

Lol...we are not talking about a pair of Levi jeans here, metal do not rip. WTF man. This is hilarious.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:45 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It was revealed that Ultron's head is actually connected with non-adamantium cables. That allowed DD and Karnak to behead him. One could say the same thing about his arms and legs.

Banner was clear that neither his best nor Skaar's is enough to break 616 adamantium.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Lol...we are not talking about a pair of Levi jeans here, metal do not rip. WTF man. This is hilarious.

So in your mind metal ripping makes a poping noise? You're an idiot

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:47 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was revealed that Ultron's head is actually connected with non-adamantium cables. That allowed DD and Karnak to behead him. One could say the same thing about his arms and legs.

Banner was clear that neither his best nor Skaar's is enough to break 616 adamantium.

Ding ding thumb up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

"Metal does not rip"

This is getting ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 11:48 PM
DarkSaint85

So metals pop? And that is somehow, less hilarious?

DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Mr Majestic shows how benching the wieght of the planet is really done, by hip tossing Jupiter at Hulk.

"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote