KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Major Force Vs Namor

Major Force Vs Namor
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It's impossible for Hal to both pull and keep his construct working at the same time.

"Give me everything your power ring has left, GL -- and let's finish this!"

"You see Superman that would be impossible because it has been decreed that if my construct is starting to wilt, I cannot move it in any sort of direction while keeping it together. Do you think this is called the most powerful object in the universe or something Superman?"

It's a Goddamned shared feat. Jesus Christ. It's blatantly stated both are doing their share of work. There's nothing to the contrary there only made up excuses to try and paint Superman more impressive.

Here's a hint to avoid confrontation in the future:
Superman and Hal were pulling a planet while Starbreaker was trying to push it. Starbreaker is strong therefore feat is good.

Or is that too degrading?

Hal has struggled against less just keeping a construct together, and he's doing both? Sure.

And you say "here's a hint" like I'm supposed to give a **** about people disagreeing with me or not.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:46 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Delta1938
Hal has struggled against less just keeping a construct together, and he's doing both? Sure.

And you say "here's a hint" like I'm supposed to give a **** about people disagreeing with me or not.
Good for him. No one denied it was a high end feat. Just because he has lesser feats doesn't take away from that one.
Superman has lesser feats too. No reason to bring those up in context of that feat. It's a good feat and it should be left at that.

You're wrong though. It's not disagreeing. You are outright wrong and nothing in the comic supports your stance.

I would hope you cared about being wrong.

You can't just apply fanfic headcanon to try and take away a character's involvement.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Good for him. No one denied it was a high end feat. Just because he has lesser feats doesn't take away from that one.
Superman has lesser feats too. No reason to bring those up in context of that feat. It's a good feat and it should be left at that.

You're wrong though. It's not disagreeing. You are outright wrong and nothing in the comic supports your stance.

I would hope you cared about being wrong.

So Hal is barely keeping continents apart and just that, but is keeping the construct barely in tact and moving Earth.

I only care about why you're not in the kitchen where you belong.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:53 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So Hal is barely keeping continents apart and just that, but is keeping the construct barely in tact and moving Earth.

I only care about why you're not in the kitchen where you belong.
If that's how you can only see it then yes. Try and make the feat look as dumb as you can and the answer is still yes. Hal was even wearing a mask and moving Earth there.

I don't know why someone who is pmsing all over the thread is making women jokes. You should probably tend to your bloody pussy before you see more red.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

If that's how you can only see it then yes. Try and make the feat look as dumb as you can and the answer is still yes. Hal was even wearing a mask and moving Earth there.

I don't know why someone who is pmsing all over the thread is making women jokes. You should probably tend to your bloody pussy before you see more red.

nah You proved to be that when you put in so much effort against Philio to say you put no effort into it. Only a woman would try that.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 01:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What. Not even sure what you're talking about.

And I don't think I've ever tried against Phildo either. I don't much get the relevance tbh, but this is exactly what pg was saying. It's a good thing people can handle Superman's feats being questioned (not even questioned) in a random thread.

You want to explain how manly having Carver's phone number and Xbox Live is though? You'd think you being the pmsing Carver late night talker you are would steer clear of calling people women. Maybe you can phone Carver later to let him make your pussy wet to ease your pain of the world.

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 4th, 2015 at 01:12 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2015 01:10 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Bit of a red herring, and you're arguing that Hal was both moving and keeping together a construct he could barely hold together, instead of, ya know, keeping it together.

It's really cut and dry. You are claiming Hal did not supply any power in helping Superman. I'm saying he did based on scans. Are you sure about your "red herring" claim here?

There are high end feats, regular portrayals, and low end feats. Mind boggling how you are attributing Hal struggling against less as a reason to believe that no way in hell did he help Supes move the planet.

Thought you were a smart Superman fan? Come on bruh you better than this...

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:50 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadwqecqw
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namor has no chance

Old Post May 7th, 2015 02:13 PM
sadwqecqw is currently offline Click here to Send sadwqecqw a Private Message Find more posts by sadwqecqw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

I peaked into thread because of the title- Major Force vs Namor.

However, I'm seeing Supes and GL pulling the Earth.

I'm confused.

Old Post May 7th, 2015 04:24 PM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote