KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Major Force Vs Namor

Major Force Vs Namor
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96
Thor and hercules generated enough kinetic energy to knock the earth out of orbit by arm wrestling,each of them have lifted earth sized objects before,hercules the earth itself as part of his labour,thor the midgard serpant that was the size of the earth. Hulk has shown to be physically superior to thor in brute strength department. How u can call them jokes,is beyond me

I don't need a recap of Thor's feats. I'm the one who posted them 7 years ago.

It's very, very rare that Hulk reaches Thor's level in pure physicality.
That's more or less the only category where Hulk can compete.

A guy who's more or less as strong as Thor wouldn't be able to do much against the league.

This is irrelevant because Namor fought a weaker Hulk under completely different circumstances.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 03:45 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Sometimes you have to take off those Superman glasses so you can see feats objectively. stick out tongue
Kidding aside...

Hal - "YOU AND I are the only two strong enough to do it"
Hal - "WE'VE got to pull the planet back into place"
Clark - "Just ADD YOUR POWER to mine Hal, and LET'S do this crazy thing"

With statements like these , it would be crazy to not view that feat as shared when it came to providing the force.

(please log in to view the image)

You are acting like Superman and Hal had to just move the earth. They had to transport it against the entire power of starbreaker.

Originally posted by abhilegend
And that "50 earth weight"? Its again a conservative estimate at best.

Look what Starbreaker says in this scan.

"The power of countless red suns flows through my veins."

And that's not a hyperbole as we know he is an evolved sun-eater and has actually consumed the energy of suns.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/...r_trueform1.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/...r_trueform2.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/...r_trueform3.jpg

That was just two issues later.

And yet, Superman and Hal stalemating him completely depowered him.

So if we take "countless" as even two suns, that's way more power than what h1 is using. I know its ludicrous, but facts are facts.

That's so far above a planetary feat, it's not even funny.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 04:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Yeah so that Jokerized Kyle was a construct of Kyle. You can only push the Superman feat so much, before it placed on a pedestal.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 04:56 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by "Id"
Yeah so that Jokerized Kyle was a construct of Kyle. You can only push the Superman feat so much, before it placed on a pedestal.

Who said it wasn't a construct? It was channeling all his power though, that's pretty explicitly stated in the comic.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 04:57 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

You are acting like Superman and Hal had to just move the earth. They had to transport it against the entire power of starbreaker.

That's so far above a planetary feat, it's not even funny.

Wait what? I'm acting like Superman and Hal just had to move the earth? Please explain this.

I'm merely stating it's a shared feat. Delta believed it was all Supes. I recall you had the same blind stance in the past.

For you to create an elaborate explanation of what you thought about the feat was not needed here. Then again we all know why you did it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:00 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wait what? I'm acting like Superman and Hal just had to move the earth? Please explain this.

I'm merely stating it's a shared feat. Delta believed it was all Supes. I recall you had the same blind stance in the past.

For you to create an elaborate explanation of what you thought about the feat was not needed here. Then again we all know why you did it.

Then what is the purpose of that post or all this nonsense? You have a point with all this shit?

And somebody has to correct you after all.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:11 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Then what is the purpose of that post or all this nonsense? You have a point with all this shit?

And somebody has to correct you after all.

Please read carefully before you do it to yourself again.

I don't know what in the hell you are babbling about.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Please read carefully before you do it to yourself again.

I don't know what in the hell you are babbling about.

I just want to know what you are trying to prove here. It's pretty clear that you don't have any idea of what you are trying to do.

So, what are you doing in this thread?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Celey just explained that his purpose was correcting the fact that it was only Superman feat when in reality it was a shared Superman and Hal Jordan feat.....

He said it like 3 times already.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

/drops mic

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:32 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Whaddya know? Rage is white knighting celey. Who saw it coming?

And I was talking about his total posts in this thread where all he us doing is "Nuh, I don't think this feat counts. **** comics."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:51 PM
krisblaze

And I was talking about his total posts in this thread where all he us doing is "Nuh, I don't think this feat counts. **** comics."

Celey is a guy tho.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:52 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by krisblaze
Celey is a guy tho.
Yeah I don't think abhi realizes that Celey is expected to have a penis and maybe one or two balls

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 05:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Rage is ghey. stick out tongue

Hey don't blame me. I was just here enjoying a thread or two, when all of a sudden I see crimes being committed. Just doing my part..

Can't always have the inmates running the insane asylum

abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You wouldn't notice by the way he acts though.

abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Rage is ghey. stick out tongue

Hey don't blame me. I was just here enjoying a thread or two, when all of a sudden I see crimes being committed. Just doing my part..

Can't always have the inmates running the insane asylum

Agree on the first part.

And here I thought you had a celey sense to know and ***** about anytime a superman feat is shown. I mean I don't see you doing it for any other character.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 06:04 PM
Genii96

Originally posted by krisblaze
I don't need a recap of Thor's feats. I'm the one who posted them 7 years ago.

It's very, very rare that Hulk reaches Thor's level in pure physicality.
That's more or less the only category where Hulk can compete.

A guy who's more or less as strong as Thor wouldn't be able to do much against the league.

This is irrelevant because Namor fought a weaker Hulk under completely different circumstances.

Hulk has always physically competed with thor,and hercules. Overpoering him several times,I am pretty sure he has a better win-loss record against hulk than other way round

Anyone who can compete physically with those two can compete with the league.

Pretty sure it was savage hulk namor did that against,and pretty sure namor has an impressive record against hercules as well.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:28 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

You guys forget everything I teach you. Assuming it was a shared feat then Superman still exerted more than 50 Earth weights of force. So shared or not shared is irrelevant to what REALLY MATTERS.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Let me state something important. High end feats against nature doesn't mean that's the level a character is always operating at in comics. So if Hercules has a million ton feat and Namor goes toe to toe with him doesn't mean that Namor can exert millions of tons too. There are plenty of examples where a far weaker being actually damage or significantly affect and withstand a hit from, without being koed, a much stronger being.

If no quantifiable indicators of strength levels are given when two characters are shown fighting then we assume Average strength. Hercules average strength is somewhere between 1000-5,000 tons.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:48 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Sometimes you have to take off those Superman glasses so you can see feats objectively. stick out tongue
Kidding aside...

Hal - "YOU AND I are the only two strong enough to do it"
Hal - "WE'VE got to pull the planet back into place"
Clark - "Just ADD YOUR POWER to mine Hal, and LET'S do this crazy thing"

With statements like these , it would be crazy to not view that feat as shared when it came to providing the force.

Yet, Hal was struggling to keep his construct together.

So you're trying to argue that not only did Hal produce a construct that was being used to play Tug-Of-War of Earth between Superman and Starbreaker, but directly adding to moving Earth against Starbreaker despite having such trouble keeping the construct together? I highly doubt it.

Not sure why you Thorbags have such a need to demean Superman feats. After all, I'd think by now you guys would be used to the Silver medal.

(thinks of Hulk) Oops I meant Bronze.

(thinks of Sentry) Wait, 4th place.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:10 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote