KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bloodshot (2020)

Bloodshot (2020)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Lets stop bitching and face facts. The only mainstream studio that really had the balls to go R rated with comic book movies was Fox. Then DC followed suit but got over excited and went a little overboard with BOP.

Marvel studios still havent made one.

And this movie was a complete flop. So its insane to think it wouldnt have been with an R rating.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah...lets keep ignoring other materiel here on out when it's super violent.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lets stop bitching and face facts. The only mainstream studio that really had the balls to go R rated with comic book movies was Fox. Then DC followed suit but got over excited and went a little overboard with BOP.

Marvel studios still havent made one.

And this movie was a complete flop. So its insane to think it wouldnt have been with an R rating.

There are ppl that see an R rating as a kind of magic formula that will somehow make bad movies good, good movies great, and great movies greater.
It’s like they’ve never outgrown hearing their first onscreen cuss word, or seeing their first onscreen boobie, or first onscreen blood spatter.
I’ve never seen an actual valid argument for an R rating improving a movie, just vaguely defined personal opinion.
That’s just fandom though. If we all agreed on everything, sites like this wouldn’t even even be here.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^Having a good story to go along with the R rating also helps too.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 10:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by riv6672
There are ppl that see an R rating as a kind of magic formula that will somehow make bad movies good, good movies great, and great movies greater.
It’s like they’ve never outgrown hearing their first onscreen cuss word, or seeing their first onscreen boobie, or first onscreen blood spatter.
I’ve never seen an actual valid argument for an R rating improving a movie, just vaguely defined personal opinion.
That’s just fandom though. If we all agreed on everything, sites like this wouldn’t even even be here.

Wil it can benefit the project depending on the material. I mean clearly Deadpool and Joker wouldnt have worked nearly as well if they were not R rated.

But yeah its not some magic formula thats gonna save a flop.

MCU hasnt done one R rated film yet. Not one. And they seem to be doing okay.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 01:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It'll be interesting to see how the Blade reboot turns out, That's one that could benefit from the R rating.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 12:37 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so i watched bloodshot free of charge.. this is one of those films where star power doesn't even matter.. the script is poorly written.. wouldn't have matter if this nc-17, .. it's junk.. hardly no character development with anyone. the action wasn't that great. his fun is so bad, i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so i watched bloodshot free of charge.. this is one of those films where star power doesn't even matter.. the script is poorly written.. wouldn't have matter if this nc-17, .. it's junk.. hardly no character development with anyone. the action wasn't that great. his fun is so bad, i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I give this review a 2/10.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:01 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I give this review a 2/10.

lol f$ck yea big grin big grin big grin big grin

know other free movies i should watch

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You're very special, Bruce. Very special.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 05:01 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You're very special, Bruce. Very special.

lol..lmmfao..lmao

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 06:11 PM
tkitna

Watched this on the computer last night. It was bad, but i've seen worse superhero movies. The women were super hot at least.

3/10

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 05:04 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by tkitna
The women were super hot at least.

I know, right? God... Damn...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 11:49 PM
riv6672

^^^she was a fembot all along...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 08:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote