KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman

Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor swats her aside like a lowly Beyonder.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd like to point out that Thor actually tanked a blast from a Beyonder. Actually the only one in the comic to do so. Even blocked an attack.

Starbrand was attacked but that killed him and Hyperion got his eye fingered out.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:52 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Even though Odinson just had a showing that makes Wonder Woman's entire history look weaksauce this is still a close fight imo.

I just don't think losing Mjolnir has done much to affect his effectiveness against regular heroes because he sticks very basic in those fights. It's against those high end beings or moments that Mjolnir pushes him to the cream of the crop such as during the God Bomb.

Imo at least.

I still favor Thor, at least if he gets to use lightning, but that's no shocker.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I'd like to point out that Thor actually tanked a blast from a Beyonder. Actually the only one in the comic to do so. Even blocked an attack.

Starbrand was attacked but that killed him and Hyperion got his eye fingered out.

Damnit What I tell you guys about showing feats that turns this to a spite thread?!

Have some heart. Peace and love.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Damnit What I tell you guys about showing feats that turns this to a spite thread?!

Have some heart. Peace and love.

It's ok, abhi will either ignore/lowball/cry PIS or claim that you're trying to use nothing but ultra high-end feats. it's what he does.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 06:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Hell he stopped it with one arm.....not that he had another but yeah

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 06:19 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Quoted for truth.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 06:57 PM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

If Fem Thor was written better I'd probably champion this storyline, Thor has been BA.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 07:30 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Basically invisible, he was able to blitz Balder and nearly knocked him out. Balder is generally regarded as having one of the best reflexes of all Asgardians.

http://i.imgur.com/h4D7jic.jpg

Just showing that when opponents using super speed is concerned, Thor is not completely useless as many would think.
We still don't have an estimate of how fast Juvan moves. It could be 1000mph (super sonic) or just bullet speed. Anyway, Thor definitely has super speed (low level) as he can react to fast attacks from afar and has operated a single attack in several microseconds. No one should ever argue that.

Also, as far as Balder having great reflexes, DOS DD hit Superman before he could react. Superman then complained of his speed. Does that mean DD is faster than light, hence the "He's faster than flash" statement has some merit? I don't mind either way. I prefer DD to be as fast as flash actually.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. So despite boasting about his speed, agility, and durability, he was being slow?

And as for the talking:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ngIsAFreeAction

It's a trope.
It could be a trope, maybe. But The problem is that we don't really know how fast Juvan moved because we don't know how fast he can be on average. If he is bulletspeed then Thor simply reacted to bulletspeed. Someone being 'slow' is actually a relative term. A bullet is very fast to a human but very slow to Superman or Diana.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:21 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Divergent posts I see.

Diana is much faster and more skilled that Thor and has hax weapons that would end the fight quickly and unfairly.
She can simply stun Thor and lasso him. Or simply lop off a limb or two.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:26 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

So H1 is Flash sub sonic because he can talk at top speed? And be understood.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:12 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by h1a8
We still don't have an estimate of how fast Juvan moves. It could be 1000mph (super sonic) or just bullet speed. Anyway, Thor definitely has super speed (low level) as he can react to fast attacks from afar and has operated a single attack in several microseconds. No one should ever argue that.

Also, as far as Balder having great reflexes, DOS DD hit Superman before he could react. Superman then complained of his speed. Does that mean DD is faster than light, hence the "He's faster than flash" statement has some merit? I don't mind either way. I prefer DD to be as fast as flash actually.
Hehehe.. How fast is Wondy?

Anyways Juvan is most likely faster than your figure of 1000mph. We've seen Balder catch a magic bullet by his sword and swing it back at the source.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...or__609_021.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...or__609_022.jpg

Originally posted by h1a8
Divergent posts I see.

Diana is much faster and more skilled that Thor and has hax weapons that would end the fight quickly and unfairly.
She can simply stun Thor and lasso him. Or simply lop off a limb or two.
No one is disagreeing that Wondy has the speed edge. But she has consistently been tagged by non-speedsters.

Still haven't proven a skill advantage. Where's the definitive proof of this?

And as far as hax weapons, you can't get any haxxer than Jarnbjorn in cutting damage feats. She also has much inferior damage soak feats.

Plus add Thor's much superior ranged capabilities. Strong enough to end things quickly. Sorry H1.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 26th, 2015 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:59 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I still favor Thor, at least if he gets to use lightning, but that's no shocker.
(please log in to view the image)

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:49 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

Thor gets his butt kicked. Diana is much faster, more skilled and stronger. Oh, and she has a better magic weapon too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:13 AM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Lol

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:27 AM
DarkSaint85

And as far as hax weapons, you can't get any haxxer than Jarnbjorn in cutting damage feats. She also has much inferior damage soak feats.

Haxxed weapons don't get better than Mjolnir, even if unworthy Thorr.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 04:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor wins the vast majority, just as skilled, stronger, more durable better damage soak ability and vastly more versatile in powers and abilities

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 05:33 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Warrior Madness has such a hard on for lowballing Thor, he even created a whole fake profile lol.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 05:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Hehehe.. How fast is Wondy?

Anyways Juvan is most likely faster than your figure of 1000mph. We've seen Balder catch a magic bullet by his sword and swing it back at the source.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...or__609_021.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...or__609_022.jpg

No one is disagreeing that Wondy has the speed edge. But she has consistently been tagged by non-speedsters.

Still haven't proven a skill advantage. Where's the definitive proof of this?

Plus add Thor's much superior ranged capabilities. Strong enough to end things quickly. Sorry H1.
We all know Superman's feats, but DD was too fast for Superman at times, Superman even complained about his speed. Does that mean DD is much faster than light? If not then your Balder argument becomes weak. 1000mph is several times faster than a bullet. So that's being generous.
It's very hard for Thor to get around the stun hit and lasso combo or him preventing his limbs from being cut off before he tags her with his axe.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:27 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor wins the vast majority, just as skilled, stronger, more durable better damage soak ability and vastly more versatile in powers and abilities
Speed is far greater than all those advantages combined. Plus Diana has the one hit wonder in the lasso and the sword that could lop off limbs or blind Thor.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:29 AM