KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Some depressing feedback so far. This was better than Supergirl's or AoS pilot IMO

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 04:43 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I enjoyed the first episode overall. Wasn't as good as the Flash pilot IMO, but better than a lot of others.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 05:33 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The entire episode I'm just thinking "who the f*ck are you Rip?" and then at the end I'm like "Oh shit it's Rory from Doctor Who".

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Also have to wonder how Reverse Flash fits into all this. He would of been from the time in which Vandal rules the world, right? He even mentions Rip Hunter as if he knew the man.

I wonder when Eddie killed himself to erase Thawne from existence, if that somehow plays a factor in Vandal Savage coming to power and destroying the world. Thawne's future world couldn't have been destroyed if he wanted to go back to it. Eddie's premature death may have screwed up the timeline.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 08:27 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just finished watching it. Honestly, I was hoping it was better.

Not buying the guy playing Hawkman. Rip Hunter should have been less hammy.

I dunno... I think it really needs to improve. Hopefully it will, because shows aren't given two to three seasons to grow like they used to.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 08:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Cold is still my favourite. Wonder how long it's going to be before he spanks some Canary ass.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 09:48 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Cold is still my favourite. Wonder how long it's going to be before he spanks some Canary ass.

Yeah, I still see him as Michael Scofield though lol

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 10:17 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I mostly enjoy this version of Cold because it's Wentworth Miller and I usually enjoy his acting in the other things he's in.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 10:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I mostly enjoy this version of Cold because it's Wentworth Miller and I usually enjoy his acting in the other things he's in.
thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 02:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I found him to be a bit cheesy to begin with, but Miller's portrayal has really grown on me as time has passed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 02:44 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

show was decent.. coulda been better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 03:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
This feels like it will be cancelled after a couple seasons

I don't think it will get past 1 season. 3.21million viewers for a pilot is pretty bad compared to Flash and Arrow's pilots.

Because viewership usually only goes downhill after the pilot.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 01:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I don't think it will get past 1 season. 3.21million viewers for a pilot is pretty bad compared to Flash and Arrow's pilots.

Because viewership usually only goes downhill after the pilot.
I disagree. You might not be familiar with the CW and it's programming so maybe I can help you. This was the most watched show on a Thursday night in 3 years on the CW so I wouldn't say the debut was disappointing.

Comparing the 3.21 million viewers to other shows currently airing on the CW that are on multiple seasons the Legends of Tomorrow actually had a higher rating.

1. Beauty and the Beast which is on its 3rd season airing 57 episodes debuted with 2.78 million viewers.

2. The Originals which is on its 3rd season airing 53 episodes debuted with 2.21 million viewers.

3. Reign which is on its 3rd season airing 54 episodes debuted with 1.98 million viewers.

4. The 100 which is on its 3rd season airing 30 episodes debuted with 2.73 million viewers.

5. iZombie which is on its 2nd season airing 23 episodes debuted with 2.29 million viewers.

6. Jane the Virgin which is on its 2nd season airing 30 episodes debuted to 1.61 million viewers.

So looking at the numbers it did debut higher than 6 other currently airing shows with more than 1 season under it's belt. So it's safe to assume that this show might be around for a while.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Jan 23rd, 2016 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 02:10 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well I said it's pretty bad compared to Flash and Arrow's pilots.

Also you're forgetting how expensive this show is. It will easily need Flash/Arrow type numbers to survive (methinks).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 03:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well as long as it don't fall below an average of 2 million viewers I think it will be around.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 03:49 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Rip's reveal that these guys aren't really legends it makes even less sense for him to bring murderous super villains along. You couldn't find anyone non-murderous who could help? It also does seem like Canary is getting ready to bang Cold, does she know about the whole "murders innocents" thing?

Anyways, I just feel bad for poor Ray Palmer. He just seems to get shit on left and right.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 04:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this bastardized version of Ray Palmer has been complete shit from jump street.

also, they already explained why Rip chose these specific people... apparently, removing them causes the least amount of ripples.

anyhow, the first episode of this show was entirely more enjoyable than this week's episode of 'Arrow'.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 08:58 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know they explained it that is why I asked why he couldn't find anyone not murderous to help? Surely other people could be trained to use a heat gun or a cold gun, but meh..I enjoy the character of Cold so it's not a huge deal.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 09:23 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Well I said it's pretty bad compared to Flash and Arrow's pilots.

Also you're forgetting how expensive this show is. It will easily need Flash/Arrow type numbers to survive (methinks).

I think that this show and Supergirl should switch networks in regards to budget/viewership issues.

Still I'll give CW the benefit of the doubt for not treating it like Constantine over NBC.

Originally posted by marwash22
this bastardized version of Ray Palmer has been complete shit from jump street.

also, they already explained why Rip chose these specific people... apparently, removing them causes the least amount of ripples.

anyhow, the first episode of this show was entirely more enjoyable than this week's episode of 'Arrow'.

I've just come to accept Ray's character for this series though I still don't understand why CW didn't just make him Ted Kord.

Also I'm not sure if that's a positive for the show or a reflection of Arrow's decline in quality.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 09:25 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Ray..he really does seem to try.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2016 09:29 PM