KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Secret Wars: Leo vs Existere

KMC Secret Wars: Leo vs Existere
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

heh. thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Good match Leo! Well fought. thumb up

Thanks judges, and particularly Blair.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 03:14 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

always a pleasure my friend....how's the work schedule? better? or still out of wi-fi zones?

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

The work schedule is totally awesome, but I'll be off WiFi for a while - I've now entered into a contract where I'll basically only be 'plugged in' on weekends, until the end of August.

On the flip side, I'm spending those weeks working in the Rocky Mountains, so I'm pretty stoked. It's pretty cool to get away from the city, but it makes it hard to catch up on comics and KMC.

It's unfortunate that the match ran on for so long, but it was genuinely a lot of fun for me, and I'm happy with how the whole tournament went.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:27 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, leo's already trying to rope me into the next mini-tourney he's planning. I'm not sure I'll be involved, but it's good to see this one end so successfully.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:48 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm up for another one (not that anyone asked me)

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 04:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

i've not asked ANYONE scoob. i pm'd digi to say i was considering another one, but i was wondering if we could possibly get TWO of them running cuz it seemed like there was interest. i was also trying to come up with something new in regards to a format. simple, but....different. digi suggested a different division--maybe trans. i'd be up for anything, but like i said, was just considering some options to try. the 4-man was great and worked beautifully--easy on everyone and the judges, the 5-post limit is sweet and could maybe be cut to 4 if we needed to. but like i said, just thinking atm.... thoughts are always welcome. thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 05:05 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

goona just copy/paste this to the discussion thread....

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 05:06 PM
Smurph
------

I wouldn't be competing, so this is just my two cents, but I think the most interesting tiers would be either really low powered, or really high powered. I also think having two picks at different power levels allows for some cool complementary drafts.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 05:11 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Let me organize a tourney

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:13 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

be my guest. for my part, if it sounds cool, and sounds like it won't fall through like so many have recently, i'd be in. probably. a lot would depend on who agreed to join. certain people always come through. others? not so much..... but feel free to put some ideas out there. the 2 biggest things: reliable competitors and reliable judges. if you can wrangle those together everything else is easy. thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:20 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I was waiting for this tourney to finish.

But I have something in mind.

Martian Mind is up for a match with you, when his job wind down.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:29 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:49 PM