KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 144 145 [146] 147 148 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Still playing Digimon Next Order. I think I have stockholm syndrome with this game.

And also trying to farm money in Overwatch but it takes too much time.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 01:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I looked up how to start Godmaster in a guide.

Should I feel bad?

It was in a VERY out of the way place. And it wasn't even a typical [SPOILER - highlight to read]: breakable wall, it was actually part of the upper ceiling and wall, where you have to use the wall jump to reach and think to hit it.

Nothing in the game really compares to the secret, as you'd need to go out of your way to find it, as opposed to randomly checking areas you're running past during normal exploration.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 08:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

League of Legends: Wild Rift.

I'm a long time League player, but I always loved the idea of a faster paced version of it with shorter games. I think that is why the URF mode got so popular and became an annual tradition despite starting as an April Fool's joke from the developers.

Either way, it's pretty cool. Great tutorial for people new to the genre too.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 11th, 2021 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 10:48 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red and Ted's Antique Road Show on Pinball FX3.

10 day tournament, been trying to climb the leaderboards. 400 players. My rank is 320 or so.

It is not an easy table.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 11:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Threads of Fate for PSOne on my PSP.

Fun game, not a fan of the "leveling" system or lack thereof. But yeah, moves are flashy, hits are brutal, dialogue seems funny so far (though like a lot of older RPG's on the PS1, it isn't sporting a good story so far.) I think I'm gonna like it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 01:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godmaster is something.

Doubt I'll ever finish it.

Right now just working on beating The Radiance.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 03:41 AM
StyleTime

<3 The Radiance.

One of the coolest boss entrances ever.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 05:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
<3 The Radiance.

One of the coolest boss entrances ever.
Cooler then The Lingering Will from KH2?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 05:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'll be playing KH2, hopefully later this year but it'll be hard to top The Radiance.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 01:35 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Been doing a mad amount of killing floor 2.
And star wars pod racer

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 01:36 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'll be playing KH2, hopefully later this year but it'll be hard to top The Radiance.

Took me 90 hours, but was well worth the wait. thumb up

Already beat Nightmare King Grimm, I should be able to manage this beast.... Eventually.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 02:38 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by cdtm
Took me 90 hours, but was well worth the wait. thumb up

Already beat Nightmare King Grimm, I should be able to manage this beast.... Eventually.
I kinda temporarily gave up on Absolute Radiance lol. Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 03:18 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Godmaster is something.

Doubt I'll ever finish it.

Right now just working on beating The Radiance.

It's worth doing the first four pantheons. Several of the best bosses in the game are exclusive to them, like Pure Vessel and the Sisters of Battle.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 07:44 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Jmanghan

I haven't played a KH game before.

I hoped it would show up on a digital subscription service like PSNow, as I'm not sure I want to buy it outright. Out of the blue, the series showed up on Epic Games instead.

Sony might be buying Square Enix soon though, so maybe there's hope. KH III is on Xbox Game Pass too, randomly.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 09:47 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's worth doing the first four pantheons. Several of the best bosses in the game are exclusive to them, like Pure Vessel and the Sisters of Battle.

Where would you rank trying to do that, compared to the other big mountains to climb?

Like say, the Trial of the Fool or the Path of Pain.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 09:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So any other fans of pinball here?

You can get a few freebies on Steam's FX 3 Pinball.

I bought a lot of Williams packs myself, favorites being Attack From Mars, Circus Voltaire, and No Good Gofer's. They use a more "realistic" physics engine then the fake tables, but you need to enable "Tournament" under single player hotseat mode, as opposed to Arcade.

Also think the Marvel and Star Wars tables are really good.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 11:09 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Kazenji
You do know that there's more of it coming?

FF7 remake is far from over. That's why it's an obvious money grab. TBH, the original was far better in terms of how materia worked, and wtf happened to the Easter eggs? Anyway, I'm basically forced to get the next one. Just because.

Originally posted by BackFire
It is similar, but I think it's better than the AC games. While a lot is taken from AC, there are flourishes of brilliances here and there. I love how you are guided to your objectives via the game world and not relying on a minimap. I really hope more games figure out ways to remove minimaps, it's too easy to just stare at the minimap instead of the main screen.

I think the combat is a little smoother than AC too, but the last AC game I played was Origins so I can't be sure.

Awesome game, probably the most fun that I've had since the Witcher 3.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 11:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is why I'm sticking with the original FF7. Obvious cash grab, and looks and plays nothing like Final Fantasy.

If a fan made this, it would be rightly dismissed as all eye candy with no soul.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 01:33 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This is why I'm sticking with the original FF7. Obvious cash grab, and looks and plays nothing like Final Fantasy.

If a fan made this, it would be rightly dismissed as all eye candy with no soul.
Only it is how Final Fantasy has been played the last 15 years or so.

And no, you are not forced to get the next one. Lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 02:34 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StyleTime
I haven't played a KH game before.

I hoped it would show up on a digital subscription service like PSNow, as I'm not sure I want to buy it outright. Out of the blue, the series showed up on Epic Games instead.

Sony might be buying Square Enix soon though, so maybe there's hope. KH III is on Xbox Game Pass too, randomly.
Goes on sale quite cheap in psn somewhat regularly. I got almost the entire saga for 20 bucks or so last year.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 02:36 PM