KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oxenfree.

Glad I didn't pay for this. Maybe Tumbleweed Park will be better.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also The Witness.

It's allright. As puzzle games go, it's no Portal, but I do like mazes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 03:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Batman: Arkham Knight on PC.

Seems to be running pretty well on my GTX 1050 TI, which surprised me, a few stutters here and there but very playable and easily enjoyable.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 04:38 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Some people enjoy the grind if the combat, world, etc is good enough.

Pretty much. A well-designed grind doesn't feel like it as much.

Batman: Arkham Knight on PC.

Seems to be running pretty well on my GTX 1050 TI, which surprised me, a few stutters here and there but very playable and easily enjoyable.

Yeah, it took a lot of work after the horrendous launch, but they got it running well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 03:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits.

I really like the duel protagonists, switching back and forth between two factions thing it has going on.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 04:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soma.

Gets better the more you play.

Amazing Gog gave it away for free.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 07:16 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Thanks, I'll remember that. thumb up

Think I've gotten Warframe's measure now, so thinking moving on. It's good, the problem is, it has a grind to it, and I'm just thinking "Why not just play Ninja Gaiden or something, to enjoy similar but better gameplay, without the grind?"

I mean, I'm sure not playing for the story, and the gameplay is "Good, for a f2p", so why am I playing? (I felt the same way about Destiny 2. Yeah, the shooter mechanics are good, but at the end of the day you could just play Halo or something, and avoid the stupid fetch quests. Or just enjoy Borderlands.)
Also, I just wanna say the combat is better then a lot of F2P's, even a lot of subscription-based MMO's IMO.

Like FFXIV wishes it had combat as engaging as Warframe.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 10:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is pretty fun. thumb up

I guess I'm just worried about hitting a paywall. They say Platinum is easy to trade for, but that sounds like a tremendous hassle for a guy who just wants to play content.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 11:23 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
It is pretty fun. thumb up

I guess I'm just worried about hitting a paywall. They say Platinum is easy to trade for, but that sounds like a tremendous hassle for a guy who just wants to play content.
You won't be hitting a paywall, and if there is, it won't be for a few hundred hours in, know a guy that streams exclusively warframe for awhile and he hasn't hit a paywall.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 01:12 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shadow of Colossus.

The turtle with the geysers is so bad, they should have cut him in the remakes.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 06:26 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I take it back. The bull is more annoying.

Had an easier time figuring him out, but cost a continue after I [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pushed him outside the wrong way, followed him, the torch blew out, and he charged over, and over, and over, and over... Stunlock, because of the way his charge animation kicks in before you find your feet.

Anyways, this is a PS2 play through. Yeah, the remaster and remake are technically better, but the original is far more impressive.

I mean, you know what a PS3 and PS4 can put out, but a game with hdr lighting and shaded fur, on a system that didn't even have shader support?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 10:16 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Centipup, Hasteroids, and Take-Out.

It's a shame the Denny's Atari Remix app was removed for anyone that didn't download it in the past, the arcade ports are fantastic.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 01:08 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alien Soldier is the original "Teacup".

Worth the dollar.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:10 PM
Jmanghan

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Trying to take down the Ur-Dragon online for once, trying to get abyssinal helm and abyssinal boots or whatever they're called.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:59 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Transistor,.free on Epic.

Seems good. Only problem, is it doesn't match my monitor resolution.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Still Star Trek Online. They're doing a thing right now where if you play a certain TFO (basically a team dungeon) 60 or so times over the next few months (basically once a day), at the end you get a token to buy any single top tier ship from the cash shop.

20 mins a day ain't so bad imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 12:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Trying to take down the Ur-Dragon online for once, trying to get abyssinal helm and abyssinal boots or whatever they're called.
there is no abyssinal helm sad...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 01:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

risk of rain 2

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Playing the Spiderman game on PS4. Lot of fun.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Still Star Trek Online. They're doing a thing right now where if you play a certain TFO (basically a team dungeon) 60 or so times over the next few months (basically once a day), at the end you get a token to buy any single top tier ship from the cash shop.

20 mins a day ain't so bad imo.

Only just beat the tutorial mission.

The controls are driving me mad. I wanted to set up right mouse buttons seperate for targeting/firing and mouse aiming, but it looks like you really can't do that.

So can I take part in this event, or is there a level floor?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:34 PM