KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Skyrim on Switch, writing this before actually starting it up so maybe not though. -shrugs-

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:03 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does it have a Link outfit?

Kind of a waste just porting a dirt old game without something special.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Does it have a Link outfit?

Kind of a waste just porting a dirt old game without something special.

It has tons of new Zelda-themed stuff, including the Master Sword which is pretty cool.

Dragon's Dogma only got a new pawn tho sad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 12:10 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skyrim & XCOM both on the PS3.

Mostly Skyrim. Been playing it since before Thanksgiving lol. It's still my first playthru of the game. I'm amazed at just how huge the game is. It's my first experience w/the Elder Scrolls series.

Don't plan on ever buying a PS4. Waiting for the PS5 to come out in a couple of years. Still got plenty of games to keep me entertained till it comes out.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 01:57 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can mod Skyrim on console.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not on PS3, unfortunately. sad

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 02:49 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Play Skyrim on PC then. You need mods for ES games.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Play Skyrim on PC then. You need mods for ES games.

Wish I could but my laptop isn't really made for gaming. I would like mods but I don't have to have them. The vanilla game along with all of the dlc is quite fun enough for me.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 10:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Injustice 2 IOS game.

Surprisingly fun for a mobile game. Even has the full story mode (But of course, locked behind a lot of grind.)

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 02:54 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Wish I could but my laptop isn't really made for gaming. I would like mods but I don't have to have them. The vanilla game along with all of the dlc is quite fun enough for me.
Unless your laptop is something akin to Windows Vista, you should be able to run it just fine.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 03:57 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's an Acer Chromebook 14. It uses Chrome (obviously, lol).

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 09:18 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's an Acer Chromebook 14. It uses Chrome (obviously, lol).
You should be able to play it just fine.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 09:45 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

SKyrim and Fallout.

I just had a genius idea: Always online massive multiplayer! These games seem perfect for it, it's a natural. What could possibly go wrong?

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 06:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
You should be able to play it just fine.

Oh really? Is there somewhere I can download the game to my laptop? It doesn't have a disc drive on it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 10:40 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Steam.

However, it all depends on the graphics chip.

Google Can you run it and follow the instructions and it should tell if your chromebook can run Skyrim. I assume you can only do the regular version and not the Special Edition.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 10:45 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
Steam.

However, it all depends on the graphics chip.

Google Can you run it and follow the instructions and it should tell if your chromebook can run Skyrim. I assume you can only do the regular version and not the Special Edition.

Thanks. I'll try it out sometime over the weekend.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 10:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skyrim.

Man, as great as it is, the encounters really haven't aged well. First dragon at level 10 is way less epic after you've played Dragons Dogma.

Still plenty of appeal just wandering around, taking random quests, doing dungeons, rampaging in towns as wolfman, pick pocketing randoms..

Old Post May 7th, 2019 03:34 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Getting frequently caught picking pockets in Skyrim even when my chance of success is maxxed out at 90% always pisses me off so I rarely do it anymore.

I hate getting a bounty put on my character cause it usually means I either have to run away from the guards and leave the town (or kill guards and get even bigger bounty put on me) ,try and kill all the witnesses of the crime before too much time has expired, spend time in jail which always destroys the progress I've made in several skills to the next level (unless I escape of course), or I have to pay my bounty off which usually isn't so bad except for the fact that all my stolen belongings get confiscated and put inside a locked chest inside the prison.

Yes, I know that it's relatively a simple matter to go inside the jail & pick lock to get my belongings back but my issue with it is it's an annoyance because of the extra loading screens. All the damn long a** loading screens is the only real thing that pisses me off about Skyrim. It's my only real issue with the game. So anything I can do to cut down on number of times I have to go thru loading screens is something I strive for.

I know that you can simply reload every time a pickpocket attempt fails but , frankly, I view that as a cheap way to play the game and besides, reloading the game usually takes longer than simply going to jail would.

So for those reasons, I usually resist the temptation to pickpocket someone. I started out playing as a mage (high elf) anyway and only tried pickpocketing occasionally. If I were playing as a thief then I'd probably being trying to pickpocket a lot more often because I love to roleplay.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on May 7th, 2019 at 07:29 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2019 07:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One good reason to play 360 Dragon's Dogma:

It's the only version with a Berserk armor set.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 04:16 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
One good reason to play 360 Dragon's Dogma:

It's the only version with a Berserk armor set.
That and the PS3 version as well. (I played primarily on PS3).

PS3's servers aren't shut down either, Xbox 360's are.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 05:37 PM