KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heralds vs Skyfathers

Heralds vs Skyfathers
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

when gunginir came out he really took the advantage.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
+++++++++

"Trident" comes out and Odin gets the upper hand:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Thanos is tuff though friends, he never yielded, and he got back up.

Although in the long run, Thanos would've eventually fallen permanently.

I wonder the outcome minus the "Trident." How much longer Thanos could've lasted imo.

I also don't believe Thanos was going to damage Odin sufficiently to ever win via brute force and/or energy attacks.
why do you think he resorted to it!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:04 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Yet against against Galactus he is a mess after one blow,even Stan the man says Galactus would beat Thanos so bad,you would feel sorry for Thanos!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:07 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah. Odin does some crazy shit. But no, Surfer can solo him, because that's backed by anything ever.

Hell, even the giant sopping wet pussy of Seth in that arc would beat Surfer pretty easily.

Anybody with even remotely common sense can see surfer doesn't even registers on Odin's class.

Heck, he is yet to beat Thor one on one. But he can beat Odin? GTFO with that BS h1.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I always wonder about his fights with Thor ,He usually seems to have no trouble with the hulk.Yet Hulk always gives thor a good fight

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:12 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by zom1967
I always wonder about his fights with Thor ,He usually seems to have no trouble with the hulk.Yet Hulk always gives thor a good fight

PIS.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:14 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

can`t argue with that

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
PIS.
my friend,as far as i know they only let the Surfer get over on Thor,in original Surfer 4 with Loki`s help.Had that book to and sold it when I was 15 like an idiot.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:37 AM
carver9

Trying to figure out which Hulk and Surfer fights you all are talking about.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Odin has no defense against a black hole blast. Neither has any defense against being rocked by punches by Superman or stabbed in the eyes by WW. Team wins this.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 02:42 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The team gets a$$ raped period, Superman will bet ***** slap back to metropolis, WW would pimped out. One Sky father is bad enough but two elites that is straight miss match beyond mismatch, Odin and Zeus are too versatile for this team heralds and a trans in Thanos. Odin and Zeus stops the flow of time just out of sheer boredom

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 05:26 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
The team gets a$$ raped period, Superman will bet ***** slap back to metropolis, WW would pimped out. One Sky father is bad enough but two elites that is straight miss match beyond mismatch, Odin and Zeus are too versatile for this team heralds and a trans in Thanos. Odin and Zeus stops the flow of time just out of sheer boredom
not really. Superman and WW have speed. The skyfathers don't. WW could blind them like she did DD or just slice off a limb. Superman could punch them, Surfer could put singularities inside them. Thanos could shield them or fist fight with Zeus.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:16 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Despite h1 CBR-like fantasies, the skyfathers win.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Despite h1 CBR-like fantasies, the skyfathers win.
Everything I stated is backed by comics. Surfer has put black holes in beings, WW has blinded DS with her swords. Skyfathers don't really possess super speed. Characters have full access to their speed and reflexes as we use Full Capacity.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:11 PM
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Everything I stated is backed by comics. Surfer has put black holes in beings, WW has blinded DS with her swords. Skyfathers don't really possess super speed. Characters have full access to their speed and reflexes as we use Full Capacity.

Zeus temporarily withstood attacks from Chaos King who is more powerful than anyone on the Herald team.

Odin withstood energy that was destroying Galaxies. What you said wouldn't even tickle them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Everything I stated is backed by comics.

Which you don't actually read.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:29 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Check the rules, you'll notice that it states that people stay in character unless the OP states CIS off or bloodlust. you're arguing bloodlustd powersets in the same way that CBR does.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 07:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Zeus temporarily withstood attacks from Chaos King who is more powerful than anyone on the Herald team.

Odin withstood energy that was destroying Galaxies. What you said wouldn't even tickle them.

Using the very highest showing of Odin then it's only fair to use the very highest showing of Surfer. Surfer tanked a black hole so Odin can't even damage him.

Blacks holes >>>>>>blasts that can crack a galaxy.

Surfer tanked blasts from abstract level beings.

Being serious, not Odin nor any physical being in the universe can survive a real black hole inside them. Surfer would win instantly if he chose that tactic.
Energy blasts are not blunt force attacks. Odin can get rocked by Supermans punches.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:13 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Check the rules, you'll notice that it states that people stay in character unless the OP states CIS off or bloodlust. you're arguing bloodlustd powersets in the same way that CBR does.
wrong? I debate things that actually happened in comics when characters are acting in character. I'm not making up shit. So Superman is bloodlusted and not in character if he views his opponent in slow motion? Or if he decides to attack using speed, as he has done many times over, then he's not operating in character? So it's not in character for him to have or use super speed although we use the Full capacity rule? So in every forum fight Superman must fight with equal speed to whoever he's fighting? He doesn't have super speed in his power set at all?

You don't have a clue to what you are talking about. Superman possesses super speed and perceptions. He has shown this in comics many times. It's not cbr if he has those abilities in a forum fight.

Superman is far faster than Thanos. This is a fact. Superman indeed has his speed ability in any forum fight. For you to try to take that away is actually going against the full capacity (characters fight at the best of their ability as shown before)

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 30th, 2015 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:21 PM
the Darkone

Odin and Zeus are toooo powerful for this team, they have every advantage. Hell Odin can summon the Destroyer while Odin and Zeus play a of chess

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:53 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin and Zeus are toooo powerful for this team, they have every advantage. Hell Odin can summon the Destroyer while Odin and Zeus play a of chess
no outside help. A few members are vastly faster than Odin. Surfer was the option of creating singularities inside someone and Superman can pummel either with punches. Zeus is the weak link here.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:05 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Surfer was the option of creating singularities inside someone

U have a issue number or scan of this?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:13 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote