KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken

Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The hate is so strong in you. Question, have u ever felt the warmth of a womans embrace?
RUN ZOM, IT'S A TRAP!

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Yes my Friend many times!

Originally posted by Mindset
RUN ZOM, IT'S A TRAP!
Ask your mother about it!

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:45 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty sure zom is the bastard child of LoB and BW. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Galan007
And they were both heavy drinkers and drug users, apparently.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:47 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i am the bastard child of?

your mother,thats why I get over on you guys so easy

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:48 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Burn. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:53 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Think a minute!

Burn. thumb up
About how petty you all are,and bring up no points about the thread I posted.I thought that was your major problem with me.But you are all hypocrites,why do you want to talk back with me are you all having that much of a hard on (or I should really say little chubby).For me I thought we where talking comics,but it seems like your all arguing who gets to go with me first,well the answer is none of you,I already go with an actual female(that you guys seem to not no too much about,and I don`t swing the other way,so you are all out of luck.why don`t you contact each other instead,their`s an idea!

Old Post May 10th, 2015 03:12 AM
zom1967

I would like to talk comics with you guys,but you must think at least I can make you look bad whenever I want.and will keep doing so till you change your tune.Your fighting someone on a different level.I will keep making you look like know nothing jackasses as long as i want.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 04:23 AM
iceman24567

Does this guy type with his elbows? Honestly if i wasnt drunk as phuck i wouldnt even notice the terrible grammar and horrible typos,

Old Post May 10th, 2015 07:51 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Zom is my new favourite Enerzu style poster.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:08 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I can google all my typos just like you can Iceman.I just could care less with the haters like yourself.As long as I get my point across,I don`t care if my grammer is perfect.Look at your own, your no better!And I never claimed to be an english teacher.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:13 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by zom1967
I can google all my typos just like you can Iceman.I just could care less with the haters like yourself.As long as I get my point across,I don`t care if my grammer is perfect.Look at your own, your no better!And I never claimed to be an english teacher.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:19 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Wow that`s great

Originally posted by iceman24567
(please log in to view the image)
Iceman i could watch that all day.Is that really all you got!

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:27 AM
DarkSaint85

Zom is pretty much owning all of you at this point. Rivv has a new challenger to his title of Poster of the Month'.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zom is pretty much owning all of you at this point. Rivv has a new challenger to his title of Poster of the Month'.

Did another comic site die? Seems like we're absorbing alotta trolls lately

Old Post May 10th, 2015 11:04 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

And you seem to be one of them!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Did another comic site die? Seems like we're absorbing alotta trolls lately
Your grammer seems a little off as well,I could do this all day,but would rather talk the battle thread I made no one wants to do anything but win a bust fight.but I will do that too if I have to.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 02:49 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by zom1967
Your grammer seems a little off as well,I could do this all day,but would rather talk the battle thread I made no one wants to do anything but win a bust fight.but I will do that too if I have to.
This battle thread is almost as shit as you are. Claiming to own thousands of comics yet putting Zeus against these scrubs erm

Old Post May 10th, 2015 03:32 PM
zom1967

I don`t care what you think icescrub

Originally posted by iceman24567
This battle thread is almost as shit as you are. Claiming to own thousands of comics yet putting Zeus against these scrubs erm
If you don`t think I have these comics,start debating me!you bring no knowledge to the table,and then you bust on people.Let me guess your 17 and have a big stack of comics 25 high,wow I am really impressed.Like I said I wanted to talk comics but you are all afraid,because I have instant recall of almost every one of the 4,300 comics I have read.and Zeus could never beat Odin,he fought Thor in the late 70`s and it was a stalemate for 8 months.bet you didn`t know that one big guy

Old Post May 10th, 2015 03:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh snap. Photographic memory represent!

Old Post May 10th, 2015 03:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh snap. Photographic memory represent!

laughing

Old Post May 10th, 2015 05:06 PM