KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » can Black Panther now upgraded beat Dr. Strange

can Black Panther now upgraded beat Dr. Strange
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Odd, because you are totally satisfying my need to be entertained. Thank you. thumb up

Wow, you pleasure youself by downplaying Black Panther's accomplishments? That's different. However you get your freak on is your business.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:16 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Riv / Blue Vet live show

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

smile

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Look, I know you are trying to provide a Devil Advocate excuse, but you are a guy with common sense from what I can tell over the years and you know damn well that BP beat him as indicated by the writer and the artist. He wouldn't said HE almost lost if he had outside help from his sister, he would have said he would have lost if you didn't step in. There is absolutely nothing to show or suggest he had any help from her or anyone else againt BD. Not every writer feels the need to spoon feed every occurance to the reader so that they can have a stronger argument on KMC forums. BP beat him, BD didn't injure himself.

Agreed, except we have a panel showing BOTH Panthers going into battle with BD:

https://nerdgeekfeelings.files.word...nity_marvel.jpg

So artist shows BPs fighting together, and is bolstered by circumstantial dialogue (WE were fortunate).

Like I said, no one is saying he DIDN'T beat BD. It's just that the circumstances of HOW he beat BD is in question. Solo, with Shuri, with the Dora Milaje, with the White Panther squads, with a giant BP robot armor...or hand to hand, with only his energy daggers, or with his teleportation, or with his increased strength, or a combo of all of them - we cannot say.

For example, would you say beating BD is a strength feat? A skill feat? A speed feat? A tech feat? A prep feat? A combo of all of them? Or maybe just a strength/tech feat? Why not a speed feat? Etc etc etc.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

You know what? It doesn't. I have two board tabs up and posted in the wrong thread. laughing out loud Then again, this fight was brought up earlier and you sort of dismissed it saying it was "hard to gauge." Not sure why when the outcome was clear, but whatever.

Ah, so these last days you've been arguing in the wrong thread.

Convenient exit when asked to provide specifics.

It's almost as if you dodged my initial response and then moved the fight off-thread.

Wonder where you got that idea thumb up

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:33 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

double post

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on May 20th, 2015 at 01:43 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:38 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Agreed, except we have a panel showing BOTH Panthers going into battle with BD:

https://nerdgeekfeelings.files.word...nity_marvel.jpg

So artist shows BPs fighting together, and is bolstered by circumstantial dialogue (WE were fortunate).

Like I said, no one is saying he DIDN'T beat BD. It's just that the circumstances of HOW he beat BD is in question. Solo, with Shuri, with the Dora Milaje, with the White Panther squads, with a giant BP robot armor...or hand to hand, with only his energy daggers, or with his teleportation, or with his increased strength, or a combo of all of them - we cannot say.

For example, would you say beating BD is a strength feat? A skill feat? A speed feat? A tech feat? A prep feat? A combo of all of them? Or maybe just a strength/tech feat? Why not a speed feat? Etc etc etc.

No, they are not. Are you not noticing everyone else in the picture? They started off army vs. army lead by both "kings" which is common. AFTER that, you see BP make his way toward BD by wading through his soldiers and they met.

BD takes a swipe at BP, BP dodges it and the fight continues. No one else is in the picture at this point. Also, did you forget that Shuri was busy doing this?

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on May 20th, 2015 at 01:47 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:42 PM
DarkSaint85

But why is he wading, when they're actually already face to face?

The original point still stands, though. Tech/Strength/Speed/Skill/Prep feat?

Or, to add another to the table, is it a Magic feat? Which would add to this thread.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze

It's almost as if you dodged my initial response and then moved the fight off-thread.

Dont put words in his mouth!

But, we've pretty much established BP cant beat Strange, right? Just checking in the actual topic...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:51 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL, believe whatever you want. Don't be ignorant. Believe it or not, there is a thread I started that involved a five man team vs. Wonderwoman and that's what it was meant for:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t612571.html If you read the thread and think about what I had posted in error, it makes perfect sense. If not, go ahead and beat your chest until it turns pink.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:52 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But why is he wading, when they're actually already face to face?

Or, to add another to the table, is it a Magic feat? Which would add to this thread.

I said he waded through BDs SOLDIERS on his way to face BD. All you have to so is read.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on May 20th, 2015 at 01:57 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:53 PM
krisblaze

LOL, believe whatever you want. Don't be ignorant. Believe it or not, there is a thread I started that involved a five man team vs. Wonderwoman and that's what it was meant for:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t612571.html If you read the thread and think about what I had posted in error, it makes perfect sense. If not, go ahead and beat your chest until it turns pink.

So no opinion on this thread?

Just a pathetic retreat?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:54 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

So no opinion on this thread?

Just a pathetic retreat?

Yeah, Strange would beat BP. Were you appointed the thread keeper? If you are so concerned as to why I entered the thread, I suggest you read my first post. It's pretty clear.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on May 20th, 2015 at 02:00 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:56 PM
krisblaze

Yeah, Strange would beat BP. Were you appointed the thread keeper?

No just curious as to why you kept alternating between two threads.

I'm also curious as to why you're actively arguing for PIS.

Did the rules not sink in?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:59 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

No just curious as to why you kept alternating between two threads.

I'm also curious as to why you're actively arguing for PIS.

Did the rules not sink in?

Why do you keep asking dumb questions that I previous answered to which you already implied you didn't believe? Do you even know what PIS is?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:02 PM
krisblaze

Why do you keep asking dumb questions that I previous answered to which you already implied you didn't believe? Do you even know what PIS is?

I don't think you do smile

Why do you keep arguing on behalf of PIS when the forum rules clearly states that we're here to debate without it.

Your argument is "in comics someone weaker has beaten someone stronger ergo someone weaker should win against someone stronger here, hurr durr I wet myself again" - literal rendition of you.

You're dodging this discussion harder than Black Panther dodged Black Dwarf

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:04 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you do smile

Why do you keep arguing on behalf of PIS when the forum rules clearly states that we're here to debate without it.

Your argument is "in comics someone weaker has beaten someone stronger ergo someone weaker should win against someone stronger here, hurr durr I wet myself again" - literal rendition of you.

You're dodging this discussion harder than Black Panther dodged Black Dwarf

Wow, you really crack youself up, bro. I see why people have you on ignore. First of all, you are off topic yourself, or didn't you notice that? I think the rules also clearly state that trolling isn't allowed, so don't tell me about the rules here. I have no desire to carry on a pissing contest with someone 17 years my junior, who displays the maturity of someone 27 years my junior. I'll post as I damn well feel like it, boy. You should move on now.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:11 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Krisblaze / Blue Vet live show

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:15 PM
DarkSaint85

I said he waded through BDs SOLDIERS on his way to face BD. All you have to so is read.

You also wrote that they were LEADING their armies. Which meant that they were at the front. As seen in the panel I posted.

So why the need to wade, when in the panel I posted, they were already face to face?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:15 PM
krisblaze

Wow, you really crack youself up, bro. I see why people have you on ignore. First of all, you are off topic yourself, or didn't you notice that? I think the rules also clearly state that trolling isn't allowed, so don't tell me about the rules here. I have no desire to carry on a pissing contest with someone 17 years my junior, who displays the maturity of someone 27 years my junior. I'll post as I damn well feel like it, boy. You should move on now.

17 years your junior, are you 42 ****ing years old? hahaha.

Your old ass should learn how to read then, and stop rooting for the king of africa in fights where he's desperately outgunned.

I also like how Star and Carver are people.

Your kind of people no doubt smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:21 PM