KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zom, the ultimate debater vs Badabing

Zom, the ultimate debater vs Badabing
Started by: Reflassshh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Is that why you stopped talking to your mom Bada?and don`t suspend me for this!Hey this could be fun?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:10 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Zom's stepping it up.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:12 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

He has eloquently dealt with Mr "Dill Dough" Mindset.
What?

He said that to Mad Titan or Raisen.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:28 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I don`t like d.c it is built into me,

Originally posted by Reflassshh
You don't like D.C? I was born there, what's your problem with my city, punk?
I grew up watching Marvin and Wendy!And wonder Twin powers activate,Form of Bada`s rectum!Form of an ice dildo.Insert!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:31 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Mindset
What?

He said that to Mad Titan or Raisen.

Oh was it, my bad.

He went through so many people that I got mixed up. Like with the toothless blowjob he received.

He did say something to you though. Although I can't recall what it was.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nothing clever.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

ahhh!nothing clever,I stepped all over you a long time ago!Dickset,and I got that toothless blow jo-.from your mama and it still sucked!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:42 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Nothing clever.
Isn't that every post?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

It`s sour grapes!

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Isn't that every post?
I rocked you a while ago,step it up!And while your at it stop rubbing peanut butter on your 2 incher,and have your cat lick it off.There are real women out there!puncture the one you have been abusing,or at least wash it out once in a while!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:52 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by zom1967
ahhh!nothing clever,I stepped all over you a long time ago!Dickset,and I got that toothless blow jo-.from your mama and it still sucked!
Fatnude came up with Dickset like 10 years ago, you herpes riddled phuck boy.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:59 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by zom1967
I rocked you a while ago,step it up!And while your at it stop rubbing peanut butter on your 2 incher,and have your cat lick it off.There are real women out there!puncture the one you have been abusing,or at least wash it out once in a while!
So it is every post is what you're saying?

Everything you say is half retarded which people find amusing so they decide to laugh at you not with you. Unless you think people think you're clever when you say retarded shit like "dill dough"

You're basically the zoo exhibit of the month, until someone even dumber comes along to out braindead you.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Isn't that every post?
Dill dough was pretty funny, he should have stopped there, instead he devolved into LoB levels are autism.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:01 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You could say the same of all of his insults though except the ones he retardedly mispelled.

Peanut butter on the penis, toothless blowjobs, your mom, etc. All zom originals.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:02 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Looks like the fusion monster, Branset, has an advantage here.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I just wanted us all to be friends and talk about Archie comics.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:34 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Has Archie pwned Predator in the recent mini?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I just wanted to talk about tree comics.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:36 PM
Raisen

Holy sh!t that was funny

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:37 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Archie comics are the shit!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:40 PM
Raisen

Zom, with all due respect, you cant go around trying to bust on people all day. I dont know what happened in your life to make you like this but I suspect as a young child many, many men busted on you to flip you into what you are today.
You want revenge...you want your chance to finally be the buster instead of the bustee...you want that release finally...instead of feeling weighed down from all these strangers busting all on you.
Zom, with the utmost respect, it is YOU that keeps getting yourself in these sticky situations.

Sincerely,
Raisen
9001 comics

#bust

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:43 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote